Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,721 members, 7,945,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? (3708 Views)

Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section / Religion Section 'awards Night' / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by woky: 7:15am On Nov 30, 2013
grin grin grin grin
aManFromMars:
Sounds like a honeymoon to Dubai. grin tongue
u no well grin
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by vickyO(f): 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
texanomaly:

I don't know Vicky. Nice thread.
Hello
Hi.. smiley
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by vickyO(f): 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
POPE II: All the protestants are annoying ,some more than the others tho
Me too? embarassed
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by SalC: 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2013
vickyO:
Me too? embarassed
Lolz
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by vickyO(f): 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
Alwaystrue..... she exudes intelligence. Has anyone ever come across her?
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by POPEII: 8:52am On Dec 01, 2013
vickyO:
Me too? embarassed
you are manageable and tolerable grin grin
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by vickyO(f): 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
POPE II: you are manageable and tolerable grin grin
Really. wink grin
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by ATMC(f): 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
obadiah and amanfrommars are quite funny...some people on here are very annoying veryy verrry annoying i must say
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
The most annoying people on Religion section have to be Highyo and Obadiah777,they both need serious help with all their sick visions of hell and their classification of everything as sin.

Friendly:Rational Mind,he was the only person to comment on my thread at IS GOD A RACIST? Seriously people should try reading it it's not that bad.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by POPEII: 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
vickyO:
Really. wink grin
smileyyup, happy?
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by vickyO(f): 9:09am On Dec 02, 2013
POPE II: smileyyup, happy?
Isn't it obvious? smiley
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by vickyO(f): 9:11am On Dec 02, 2013
FOOL FINDER: The most annoying people on Religion section have to be Highyo and Obadiah777,they both need serious help with all their sick visions of hell and their classification of everything as sin.

Friendly:Rational Mind,he was the only person to comment on my thread at IS GOD A RACIST? Seriously people should try reading it it's not that bad.
I agree with the bolded.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 03, 2014
FOOLFINDER:
The most annoying people on Religion section have to be Highyo and Obadiah777,they both need serious help with all their sick visions of hell and their classification of everything as sin.

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does This Child Belong To Fr Emma Obimma (ebube Muonso), See Twitter Reactions / How The Watchtower Was Financed (pre-1990) - The Hidden Facts Revealed / Deism And Atheism Are The Different Sides Of The Same Wrong Coin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.