Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,924 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:37 AM

5 Rules To Survive In Warri - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Rules To Survive In Warri (17114 Views)

New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States / 5 Rules To Survive In Lagos / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by izsmike: 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ur story is full of Exaggerations, I stay in warri. D only time I had issues in warri was in 2008 wen I was learning hw 2 drive by myself, I hid a vehicle and wanted 2 run away. Ekpan boys dealt with me. Buh I was only 15yrs of age den
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by kiemute: 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dont know where this is coming from or from whom,i have leave all my lives in warri nd still leaving in warri. All towns have their own negative sides, warri is no as bad as u have painted it. when ever u are in warri feel free. its natural to be alert at all time not just in warri
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Naijamericana: 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
Warri no dey carry last. Area!
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by komek(m): 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
clefstone: all these Lagos obentes beefing waffi. No way a Lagos guy/babe fit sharp reach warri small pikin. Make una no even start

I did not want to comment on this thread, buh this caught my attention.

I was in that area for 5yrs...ur above belief was the reason I hate pple from Warri.

They believe being wise is for one to open his eyes and be shouting like a crazy dog.

This was the reason I dumped one babe recently cos she believes she can shout me down at any little arguement becos she was born and bred in Warri.
WTF

Iam a Deltan and not a Lagosian, Lagosian are too civil and are far wiser in a decent way abeg.

1 Like

Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by guiddoti: 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
Op! You are totally wrong. I have lived in warri before living for PHC. One thing about warri is: "no show say u get money, guys go racksack u" ogunu is a nice area.
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Igholize(m): 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
kdf3449:

Dear OP,

I would like to know if you live in warri or you are just among people that go with rumours? You don't say things that you don't know,i wonder how this topic got to front page because it is absolute rubbish and all lies !!! Thats how you people spoil the name of a place,i am sure you have never been to warri before and if i ASSUME that you have been to warri before, did any of the above 5 things you mentioned,happened to you? Be wise and say things that are useful and can help people,stop running your mouth on things you don't know !... Op notin do u jare, ur thinking straight nd u dey reason in kilometers, unlike dat junky wey dey yan rubish comot 4rm e smelling mouth abt wari.. D guy dey reason in milimeters... E dey 1 claim wafi !!,. Arebians na e b.

Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Greyworld: 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
who eva wrote dis is sick and wat eva inspired yu is indeed terrible... watin concern Warri and canoe? na wa sha!
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Igholize(m): 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
Na wa ooooo 4 som pple oooo,,, dier thinking go just bend nd dem dey reason in milimeters.... U just enter NL dey dey talk anyhow abt wari !!!. Bros , likedis likedis em, ur teeth no koret nd ur lips get ibeke.. Area dey para 4 u. Junky
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by iamdsam: 11:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
astronautog: Hearing the name oil city you would think it is hustle free city!!
Warri is actually a mega city comprising of effurun,ekpan and has even extended to osobi!!
Only 30% of the population are oil workers the rest are hustlers!!!
Now to the rules:
1.Once you get to round about and see a popular hotel wellington hotel you know you are in waff town the white sand is another sign.immediately you alight from the bus check 4 your wallet or pulse and hold it dearly

2.Don't b surprise if you end up treking like the isrealites to your destination as the only means of transport is keke napep and canoe!!

3.If you ever find yourself at enerhen junction know that you are surrounded by theives

4.If why moving along in the crowd you get hit by someone check for two things,4 the guys your balls and wallet/purse

5.Finally beware of scammers when looking for a house in warri,and don't involve yourself with akpors
Rubbish! I be strong Waffi boy like that and I can ascertain that all what this guy posted is rubbish. I'm a Warri boy who resides in the Okumagba area to be precise. I know all these areas which this guy posted about. I don't think this guy is truly an indigen of Warri or Delta State. He's only trying to rubbish Warri town's name. ALL NA RUBBISH!

1 Like

Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by iamdsam: 11:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
I fit treat this guy Bleep-up if I see am for Warri o! The guy don maya!
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by iamdsam: 11:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
I go treat this guy Bleep-up if I see am for Warri o! The guy don maya!
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by AORDMAYOR(m): 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
Up National Progress. Warri nor dey carry last benin nor dey dull. But bros all dose tins wey u write about waftown i nor too like am oooooooooo.because of forighen investy and some tourist wey wan visit delta.
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Josephogah: 11:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
Warri na small town but mighty in deed....... Okere rd, odion rd, mciver mkt, deco rd, cemetary rd e.t.c... Lolz
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by kilmix: 12:18am On Dec 02, 2013
Warri is actually a mega city comprising of effurun,ekpan and has even extended to osobi!!
Now to the rules:
1.Once you get to round about and see a popular hotel wellington hotel you know you are in waff town the white sand is another sign.immediately you alight from the bus check 4 your wallet or pulse and hold it dearly

2.Don't b surprise if you end up treking like the isrealites to your destination as the only means of transport is keke napep and canoe!!

3.If you ever find yourself at enerhen junction know that you are surrounded by theives

4.If why moving along in the crowd you get hit by someone check for two things,4 the guys your balls and wallet/purse

5.Finally beware of scammers when looking for a house in warri,and don't involve yourself with akpors

Wrong Observation from someone who has never been to warri... Google pictures on Enerhen junction and see world class bus stop.

FYI I was born in Warri and has never entered a canoe b4.

So where did u get the news about Keke and Canoe being the only means of transportation?

My guy u've never been to Warri b4...

*wannabe Op*
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by amakufrancis(m): 1:29am On Dec 02, 2013
am_joseph19: I will keep that in my head. FUPRE here I come.
u dy fupre?
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Akposy(m): 2:58am On Dec 02, 2013
astronautog: MAKE UNA NO VEX ME SELF SUPRISE AS E MAKE FP,THATS 2 TIMES IN 3 DAYS AM HITING FP YOU KNOW SAY WARRI NO DEY CARRY LAST KPATAKPATA NA DRAW! I REP JAKPA JUNCTION DOWN TO PTI!SOFT WARRI BOY-ASTRO AKA YBNS CEO

See astro my paddy oooo...so u make FP.... I dey jakpa rd ooo...4 new layout na delsu matter carry me cum sha
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Akposy(m): 3:08am On Dec 02, 2013
Ejovwoke: New layout jakpa rd on point

Whr u dey 4 new layout?
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by gtswt(f): 4:06am On Dec 02, 2013
Hey' Why u come here com write such trash? heh' i dey ask you?
My dear, u know absolutely nothing about my Warri.......representing Osubi(after the airport)
What i love most about Warri is the people.....VERY real, not pretentious @all. U fu.k up dem treat ur fu.k up there and then.
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by einsteino(m): 6:04am On Dec 02, 2013
we all hate washing our dirty linen in public but person no fit dey wash rug insai house na, except him no wan make e clean.. am a deltan, live in warri, benin and asaba(inshort i be full BENDEL ). to be honest, na everyday dem dey announce snatched vehicle on delta rainbow tv. inshort J fm don hammer with advert of "missing vehicle...a vehicle was snatched at gun point"...na only for waffi you fit see where dem dey put protector for outside light(boys no mind thief am, if u no put). Op talk say 30% na oil worker, that one na over exaggeration ... only about 3% be oil worker, these days na politicians dey rule d city sef. those calling enerhen bus stop world class, obviously haven't travelled far(uduaghan just dey use una head soak garri). to be honest, warri is developed and has good road network(thanks to ibori who built 90% of the roads in warri during his administration).... nonetheless, inter street roads are so tiny, that if car park on both sides of the road e don be.. some streets are flooded throughout the rainy season due to poor drainage.

if one sees the way peeps r attacking the OP, u might buy the idea that waffarians are so united... far from that... when u r outside warri, effurun could be called warri... once you get to warri, dem no born u well make u call airport junction for effurun, warri(inshort during the warri crises u could get shot for that). in waffi tribalism rules the day( inshort in delta state as a whole tribalism rules)... all the crises in warri is as a result of which tribe really owns warri..

but truth be told, dishonesty is the norm in warri... peeps call it being sharp and laugh at people who easily trust(down here we go say "you no wise").

Every city has its down side, one sweet thing about warri is that down here nobody dey form...we all down to earth. Waffi razz but still i love the city, asaba is cool(a sweet town to start family life) but it lacks the bustle that warri has, in asaba u either r a civil servant or ur business relies on govt contracts, there is little to hustle...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by rodeo0070(m): 6:25am On Dec 02, 2013
gtswt: Hey' Why u come here com write such trash? heh' i dey ask you?
My dear, u know absolutely nothing about my Warri.......representing Osubi(after the airport)
What i love most about Warri is the people.....VERY real, not pretentious @all. U fu.k up dem treat ur fu.k up there and then.
The Airport expansion don start already. Even Efuru and Warri Industrial Business District don start. Warri na cool place. I can't forget Lawfab hotels...

1 Like

Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Nduson20: 7:20am On Dec 02, 2013
Now to the rules:

STOP SAYING TRASH AND STOP SPREADING FALSE RUMORS HERE JUST TO GET CHEAP ATTENTION. RUBBISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Dagoma: 7:47am On Dec 02, 2013
... You have forgotten the sixth one... You have to learn to be a kidnapper to survive.
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by BrOwnSuga3: 10:46am On Dec 02, 2013
Warri is a city in Delta State just like Effurun and the rest, I don't know why people tend to mix this up. Effurun is not in Warri, it's a city of its own.

#Ijakpa #updelta #oguma
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Evestar200(f): 10:57am On Dec 02, 2013
Op dy lie fire,,THIEF IN WARRI AND GET BURN ALIVE,,,,REPPING OKUMAGBA LAYOUT
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Evestar200(f): 11:01am On Dec 02, 2013
BrOwn*Suga:
Warri is a city in Delta State just like Effurun and the rest, I don't know why people tend to mix this up. Effurun is not in Warri, it's a city of its own.

#Ijakpa #updelta #oguma
true! Effurun is the headquarter of Uvwie LGA while Osubi is in Okpe LGA so they are different cities the reason why pple still call some parts of Uvwie Warri is Because Uvwie LGA was under Warri South LGA before the warri crisis.
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Evestar200(f): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2013
[quote author=astronautog]Hearing the name oil city you would think it is hustle free city!!
Now to the rules:

front page things yeahhhhhh,haters you can hate i live in warri rep jakpa road the truth is that we all want the world to see only the good part of our city but i dont believe in such ideology[/quote/] Are they for sample? Tell us u havnt been to warri,,cuz everything u wrote are lies apart 4rm number 1

Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Nichobabe(m): 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
OP is just trying to be funny and it is obvious OP you dont stay in Warri. Why do you want to confuse Nigerians with your lies? Not funny at all
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by evanscheck(m): 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
Guy u no know warri, no talk anyhow.
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by jnoz23(m): 1:51am On Dec 03, 2013
warri na just normal place like evry oda place
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by Nja147: 7:53am On Dec 05, 2013
Don't give me that. am a deltan from Warri South and Warri North, Warri is an urban jungle. No night life, lawless place where public roads are, blocked routinely because of local market and marriage ceremonies, education is losing value drastically and countless social environmental problems and finally the height of tribalism in Nigeria.
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by litetias(m): 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
abeg make somebody tell me how much for 1 room self contain for Orhuwhorun side.
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Warri by amjoseph19: 9:02am On Dec 14, 2013
amaku francis:
u dy fupre?
just gain admission this year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Japan To Invest $1bn In Lagos Monorail Project.. / Trailer Accident Injures Many In Gombe (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Traffic Taskforce Begins Clampdown Against Traffic Offender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.