Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,321 members, 7,920,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:15 PM

What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? (4531 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by eldee(m): 11:56pm On Jul 28, 2008
j-girl:

She's seen what? She did not look well jare. Every ex has a better version jare especially when it comes to guys. tongue

But now she said she doesn't want the improved version
She's an adult, simple as that tongue
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Chat2MeBac(f): 11:58pm On Jul 28, 2008
eldee:

Hmmnnn . . . playing the reverse psychology card now cheesy

Love should never be based on pity, if the guy wants her back, he'll choose for himself
She'll find her perfect fit sumday

NOPE.I am only trying to put myself in someone else's shoe and it hurts, so I know it hurts her as well,

What if I wake up tom, and go wow, you know what I think I want my ex back, I have now realised I made a mistake, Now what right do I have to do such? Afterall, he has a daughter now and I am sure( knowing him) he is shagging someone, I like to think of others, That's why I dont get or stay involve with anyone who is involve with other people, Open relationships are the best, They eliminate all the hassles tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by doyin13(m): 11:58pm On Jul 28, 2008
eldee:

heheheehe. . . owo mi ti ka e

mehn . . . .

Angels walk away  cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Pataki: 12:00am On Jul 29, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

Yea keep telling yourself that and one day you will actually believe its a man's world indeed,
The last time I checked, we didnt even need y'all for a simple thing as procreation tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Oh really, my biology must be lame then. tongue

The poster needs her man, and she should be willing to go all the way to get him, whatever the cost. Even if she has to be permanently stupid. cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by jgirl3: 12:02am On Jul 29, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

ROFLMFSAO grin grin grin, Yea they all have their degree of devilishness cheesy cheesy, But that's fine. I like to tame devils cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
And you are right my dear, They will tell you that you are the one, they don't mingle with rats, then turn your back and there they are in the subway, gutters, drains doing the unthinkable, LOL,

Just roll with the tide love, If they love you today, then love them back. If tomorrow they act like jackasses, then you gallop too, Nuthin aint wrong wit that grin
Yea keep telling yourself that and one day you will actually believe its a man's world indeed,
The last time I checked, we didnt even need y'all for a simple thing as procreation tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Lol! Girl, you wanna cause wahala with that last statement. If only they preserved the sperm of some real classy guys, the world would be a better place.
I love it when certain guys feel that they have class when the truth is that they have none. Guys can be real stupid. Their idea of class is based on physical attributes.
I would like to teach them what class means. grin grin grin grin

eldee:

She's no adult. She's just not thinking straight jare. smiley
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Chat2MeBac(f): 12:04am On Jul 29, 2008
Pataki:

Oh really, my biology must be lame then. tongue

The poster needs her man, and she should be willing to go all the way to get him, whatever the cost. Even if she has to be permanently stupid. cheesy

The poster needs to take a sabatical from Men, PERIOD, She needs to go sort herself out before she thinks about ruining the people's relationship,

Reverse the scenario, What if you met some chic and you begin dating her and then she dumps you because her ex wants her back, Now tell me would your views remain the same??
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Hannibal: 12:04am On Jul 29, 2008
j-girl:

Lol! Girl, you want to cause wahala with that last statement. If only they preserved the sperm of some real classy guys, the world would be a better place.
I love it when certain guys feel that they have class when the truth is that they have none. Guys can be real stupid. Their idea of class is based on physical attributes.

The classless one in this episode is the woman. . . . .Can u not see that fact?? shocked shocked
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Sisikill: 12:10am On Jul 29, 2008
@ Hannibal
Still? Eh eh. . . I don't what else to do fa. I've cut my diet to 1 meal of sacarsm a day. I promise you, I did. Before it was morning, afternoon and night and snacking in between.

[I]*sigh*[/I]

I supposed I could cut it down some more. . . Maybe one glass a day.

@ Topic
She only wants him back because he's with someone else and he's obviously a little off in the head. . . why else would he go back to her? Perfect Match I say, may the gods of marital bliss bless the perfect union between selfish and stupid.

[I]Drinks from wine glass and then breaks it.[/I]

OPA!!!
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Chat2MeBac(f): 12:10am On Jul 29, 2008
j-girl:

Lol! Girl, you want to cause wahala with that last statement. If only they preserved the sperm of some real classy guys, the world would be a better place.
I[b] love it when certain guys feel that they have class when the truth is that they have none.[/b] Guys can be real stupid. Their idea of class is based on physical attributes.

LOL, let it cause wahala jor, You know the island chic na care grin grin grin, The highlighted part cracks me up, Isnt that just true? Yea they will blow their gasket about how classy they are, yet see the type of girls they roll with, pure gutter rats grin grin grin, na life,

Don't worry, as i said if I were the guy I wont leave my newly found love for my ex,
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Pataki: 12:12am On Jul 29, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

The poster needs to take a sabatical from Men, PERIOD, She needs to go sort herself out before she thinks about ruining the people's relationship,

Reverse the scenario, What if you met some chic and you begin dating her and then she dumps you because her ex wants her back, Now tell me would your views remain the same??

The last thing I would ever do is proffer an advice to a woman. They never LISTEN. Once a woman is resolute to do something, she will follow through with her reasoning except a MIRACLE happens somewhere along the line.
The poster is set to get her man back, let her follow her heart dream.

If I were to be in that position, I am getting a gun immediately. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Hannibal: 12:13am On Jul 29, 2008
Sisikill:

@ Hannibal
Still? Eh ehI don't what else to do fa. I've cut my diet to 1 meal of sacarsm a day. I promise you, I did. Before it was morning, afternoon and night and snacking in between.

[I]*sigh*[/I]

I supposed I could cut it down some more. . . Maybe one glass a day.

******Hannibal shakes his head******. . . . .Sisikill will never change.
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Chat2MeBac(f): 12:14am On Jul 29, 2008
Sisikill:

@ Topic
She only wants him back because he's with someone else and he's obviously a little off in the head. . . why else would he go back to her? Perfect Match I say, may the gods of marital bliss bless the perfect union between selfish and stupid.

[I]Drinks from wine glass and then breaks it.[/I]

OPA!!!

Girl you continue to crack me up , grin grin grin grin, My exact sentiments, What would  make you want to go back to an ex? nonsense!!
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by jgirl3: 12:18am On Jul 29, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

LOL, let it cause wahala jor, You know the island chic na care grin grin grin, The highlighted part cracks me up, Isnt that just true? Yea they will blow their gasket about how classy they are, yet see the type of girls they roll with, pure gutter rats grin grin grin, na life,

Don't worry, as i said if I were the guy I wont leave my newly found love for my ex,
Lol! Some men have more cons than pros. I wish we could do a lil' comparison of the ones we have here on NL. It would be real interesting. Classy guys my foot. The only classy guys I know are very very few. The ones on NL are even worse. They come here to shout about it then go on NL chasing classless ones. I still don't get it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yeah girls can be classless. This one is just confused, she's not classless. We all know that guys are generally classless. We need more details

NEVER GO BACK TO YOUR VOMIT. NO girl should do that. Guys can be real stupid. They look better once you dump them then revert back to their stupidity.
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by eldee(m): 12:19am On Jul 29, 2008
Hannibal:

The classless one in this episode is the woman. . . . .Can u not see that fact?? shocked shocked
Never even saw it from that view cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by jgirl3: 12:21am On Jul 29, 2008
eldee:

El, do NOT make me slap that sentence back into your mouth. Don't see it from that view jooooooO! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry tongue
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Hannibal: 12:22am On Jul 29, 2008
eldee:

Never under-estimate me eagle eyez!!!!
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by HRhotness(f): 12:22am On Jul 29, 2008
@ Topic

Y'all very mean, .

the poor girl made a mistake and realised it albeit too late

she's only trying to fix things even if it involves breaking something else
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Chat2MeBac(f): 12:25am On Jul 29, 2008
@Eldee, I am NOT at all worried for you, I know my girl J, have you under Heavy management, So you are allowed to spew all that thrash here, Afterall, it's NL, where a vagrant can be KING grin grin grin grin

j-girl:

Lol! Some men have more cons than pros. I wish we could do a little' comparison of the ones we have here on Nairaland. It would be real interesting. Classy guys my foot. The only classy guys I know are very very few. The ones on Nairaland are even worse. They come here to shout about it then go on Nairaland chasing classless ones. I still don't get it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yeah girls can be classless. This one is just confused, she's not classless. We all know that guys are generally classless. We need more details

NEVER GO BACK TO YOUR VOMIT. NO girl should do that. Guys can be real stupid. They look better once you dump them then revert back to their stupidity.

Girl you are just too much, I didnt have my Wheates today so I cannot lol at all grin grin grin, yes the land is filled with them oo. And yes again, you are so right, Those with class are so few we can count them on ONE hand, But variety they say is the spice of life,

Don't mind them, by their seeds and their association you shall know them, cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Pataki: 12:25am On Jul 29, 2008
HR.hotness:

@ Topic

Y'all very mean, .

the poor girl made a mistake and realised it albeit too late

she's only trying to fix things even if it involves breaking something else
Welcome to the school of hard knocks girl.

If it were you, I do be more harder. Not forgetting my promised knocks and e-spanking. cool
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by HRhotness(f): 12:28am On Jul 29, 2008
Pataki:

Welcome to the school of hard knocks girl.

If it were you, I do be more harder. Not forgetting my promised knocks and e-spanking. cool

ready and waiting babes wink
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Pataki: 12:30am On Jul 29, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

@Eldee, I am NOT at all worried for you, I know my girl J, have you under Heavy management, So you are allowed to spew all that thrash here, Afterall, it's Nairaland, where a vagrant can be KING grin grin grin grin

Girl you are just too much, I didnt have my Wheates today so I cannot lol at all grin grin grin, yes the land is filled with them oo. And yes again, you are so right, Those with class are so few we can count them on ONE hand, But variety they say is the spice of life,

Don't mind them, by their seeds and their association you shall know them, cheesy
Who are you counting? Last I checked, it was a woman whining that started this thread.

What does that say? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by jgirl3: 12:32am On Jul 29, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

@Eldee, I am NOT at all worried for you, I know my girl J, have you under Heavy management, So you are allowed to spew all that thrash here, Afterall, it's Nairaland, where a vagrant can be KING grin grin grin grin

Dang!!!!!!!!!! Vagrant can be kings? Girl, what da heck? that's too deep for some to inhale. El is under some bad influence. He's so sensitive normally tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Girl, this variety is one-sided. Just imagine! By their association ke? Half of them are confused by their association. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Lemme not go too deep.
I wish there was a class to teach class. When a guy can't distinguish btw reality and fantasy, you know there's a big problem. As for this girl, i'd like to know what she's thinking when she really wants to go back to her ex.
How many times do we have to tell them that FWB is the way to go?
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Pataki: 12:33am On Jul 29, 2008
HR.hotness:

ready and waiting babes wink
Hit me with your contact, and you lets see whether your night will be what you expected tonight. cool
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by HRhotness(f): 12:34am On Jul 29, 2008
Pataki:

Hit me with your contact, and you lets see whether your night will be what you expected tonight. cool

its on my profile
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Pataki: 12:36am On Jul 29, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

Girl you continue to crack me up , grin grin grin grin, My exact sentiments, What would make you want to go back to an ex? nonsense!!
Now you are being sentimental here. Anyways you are a woman, I can understand that. However an ex is also a human being Chat.

He/She deserves some loving too. tongue
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by eldee(m): 12:36am On Jul 29, 2008
j-girl:

El, do NOT make me slap that sentence back into your mouth. Don't see it from that view jooooooO! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry tongue
It's just the truth!!!

Hannibal:

Never under-estimate me eagle eyez!!!!
Here I was buying the whole sympathy robe she was wearing
I know the guy'll know more than to take her back, after all, she's only a pick in the litter cheesy

@Eldee, I am NOT at all worried for you, I know my girl J, have you under Heavy management, So you are allowed to spew all that thrash here, Afterall, it's Nairaland, where a vagrant can be KING    
Is that what she told you?
Ask her if she's safe when she sees 'em chics staring at me at the outings
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by jgirl3: 12:39am On Jul 29, 2008
eldee:

It's just the truth!!!

Is that what she told you?
Ask her if she's safe when she sees 'em chics staring at me at the outings
It's no truth!
El, you are testing me. angry angry angry

I didn't tell C2MB anything and we all know why they stare at you when we go out. It's because of that gigantic mole on the left side of your cheek with hairs hanging out. They just can't get enough of that. But you know i don't mind it. . . . mole and all. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Chat2MeBac(f): 12:43am On Jul 29, 2008
j-girl:

Dang!!!!!!!!!! Vagrant can be kings? Girl, what da heck? that's too deep for some to inhale. El is under some bad influence. He's so sensitive normally tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Girl, this variety is one-sided. Just imagine! By their association ke? Half of them are confused by their association. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Lemme not go too deep.
I wish there was a class to teach class. When a guy can't distinguish between reality and fantasy, you know there's a big problem. As for this girl, i'd like to know what she's thinking when she really wants to go back to her ex.
How many times do we have to tell them that[b] FWB [/b] is the way to go?

NOW you know I am #1 supporter of FWB grin grin grin grin, I just love that thingy, Wished I knew who came up with such a thing oo, I will kiss them like I did that lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked,

And I am with you dear, There is a thin line between reality and fantasy, and it pays to know the difference, It's like me  going down 5th ave and a guy comes up to and tells me how beautiful I am, and all of a sudden my heart began to skip beats and I am floating , gosh I am in love, Yea right, Now so becos he told me all those things does that means he is being honest? pls,

AS I said, People break up for various reasons, And such is life, but what beats me is why she now wants to go break the people up, Selfish if I may add,
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Pataki: 12:46am On Jul 29, 2008
HR.hotness:

its on my profile
Nothing there girl. tongue
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Chat2MeBac(f): 12:47am On Jul 29, 2008
Pataki:

Now you are being sentimental here. Anyways you are a woman, I can understand that. However an ex is also a human being Chat.

He/She deserves some loving too. tongue

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue, you are only doing this to save y'all faces,
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by eldee(m): 12:48am On Jul 29, 2008
j-girl:

It's no truth!
El, you are testing me. angry angry angry
The truth is that she, like many other women, is just a greedy thing
Always thinking the grass is greener on the other side
As usual, turns out wrong, now she's selling her pride, and integrity to win the bloke back
A guy will only go back to his ex for two reasons BREAST IMPLANTS  cheesy cheesy cheesy

I didn't tell C2MB anything and we all know why they stare at you when we go out. It's because of that gigantic mole on the left side of your cheek with hairs hanging out. They just can't get enough of that. But you know i don't mind it. . . . mole and all. grin grin grin grin
The same mole that had you boasting to your friends bout me tongue tongue
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Pataki: 12:49am On Jul 29, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

AS I said, People break up for various reasons, And such is life, but what beats me is why she now wants to go break the people up, Selfish if I may add,

Nah, not selfishness girl. She knows what she wants, and she is going for it. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures: How Real Ladies Protect Their Treasure! / Whats The Difference Between Courtship, Relationship And Dating / I Get H-orny When I See A New Picture Of My Bae!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.