Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,610 members, 7,965,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 12:54 PM

Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers (8391 Views)

Buhari Met With Principal Officers Of Senate & House Of Representative{photos} / Pics : Saraki Present As Buhari Meets With Principal Officers Of Senate And Reps / Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
kolawaxxy: Good! Why should a muslim who insists on wearing her hijab attend a baptist school in the first place?

because she an agent that want to cause confusion cry
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by Rexyl(m): 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2013
THIS NAIRALAND SHA! RIDICULE OR COWARDICE? WHICH ONE? THEY HIDE THE WHOLE TOPIC THAT COULD HAVE PRECEDED THIS TOPIC WHICH READS “...Hoodlums invaded school beat school Principal ...“

Thank God sha there are many other available social media where people read opinions of others on a particular subject and share their own perception of things without fear of getting it deleted without approval of the poster. Probably from one of those sincere platforms the governor read heart-aching and bitter truth that he has just started considering earlier decisions for adjustment. when the fire was blaring the governor was being cornered. Now the best thing is finding an escape route. Don't be surprised he might have not learnt this from Nairaland. You should have allowed the topic to be. The platform should also be for erring leaders to smell themselves. When The odour is bad they will see importance of standing to be corrected
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by Pee2k3: 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
geeez: Good move by Aregbesola

And although I'm a Christian, I think all schools should allow female students who are Muslims wear their hijab
go back to bed u ar sick
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by akinades71(m): 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
I dey laugh ;DI dey laugh
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by mindyourword: 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ogbeni is the orchestrator of this evil act. why will you merge Muslim and christian schools together,
they are two different religions. let all Muslim schools be at a place and all Christians school at a particular place
we are religion center in this country that is why we buy the idea of reversing the top functionalities and their deputies.
But the act of some hoodlums beating up the school principal is a ridiculous, not conciveable and displeasure-able.
Osun state of the Virtue is now a state that anybody in the general public can deal with any Government worker without
seeking the conscience of his employer, it is very devastating to hear this from my state and even from my own town.
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by dammytosh: 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ayekotoo:
you got it wrong here. There's nothing bad about the merger, parents should be enlightened and educated about the education policy. The government should set up more Parents- Teachers meetings to curb this ignorance

No enlightenment can solve this problem bro.

These are two 'immiscible liquids'. The foundation and everything differs. There is no point building a potential keg of bomb.

Some extremists believe it is a sin for a guy to stand up urinating. Where do we start this enlightenment from ?

It is better they stay independent of one another and respect their religions from afar.

My 1 Cent

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by gbrown(m): 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
dammytosh:

These are two 'immiscible liquids'. The foundation and everything differs. There is no point building a potential keg of bomb.

Some extremists believe it is a sin for a guy to stand up urinating. Where do we start this enlightenment from ?

It is better they stay independent of one another and respect their religions from afar.

My 1 Cent
BROS U DEY MAKE SENSE, JUST PLAYING CHRISTIAN MUSIC VIA UR HANDSET IN A COMMUTER VEHICLE CAN TRIGGER WAR HERE IN KANO, THESE MUSLEMS ARE REALLY DIFFICULT TO GET ALONG WITH, IF U ARE IN THE NORTH TRAVELLING FROM KANO TO SOKOTO, THE DRIVER WILL STOP AT VIRTUALLY ALL D MOSQUES ON THE WAY FOR PRAYERS WITH NO APOLOGY TO U THE NON MUSLEM, THEY EXPECT U TO SHUT UP.
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by Ayekotoo(m): 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
dammytosh:

My 1 Cent
Enlightenment and civil Education can solve this problem especially among the same tribe or ethnic group where moral values exist.
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by Rednaxelot: 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
mike404: IT MAKE BRAIN DIE
why won't it make sense to you?
Birds of a feather.
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
Who cares?
Most of us here can't even point out Osun state from the map let alone Oshogbo
Let them do whatever they want over there,introduce sharia if they want,what is my own
It's not as though I would be visiting Osun in this lifetime
I don't even know anyone personally that hails from that area
The emir of Osun emirate can do whatever he wishes
Babyosisi doesn't wanna know cool
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by Bolurx(m): 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
dammytosh:

And Celestial Church Members to wear Sutana White Garment

Deeper life to modify their uniform not to reveal anything. The way their sisters appear.

Anglican should add cape to the school uniform and look like choir.

Imgine AwoTunde in babalawo's costume on his way to Baptist secondary school because his religion forbids some attire.

Or some students refusing to wear sandals to school because Oshofa is their founding father in Faith.

If you can't accomodate all these diversities, then please and please no hijab. You don't av to be a christian or muslim , it is common sense.

We said it when he started his MERGER nonsense, he thought it is APC and PDP merger.

Thank you! Thank You! Thank You my brother! Your words are correct.
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by dammytosh: 10:22am On Dec 01, 2013
Ayekotoo:
Enlightenment and civil Education can solve this problem especially among the same tribe or ethnic group where moral values exist.

Oga this is not Social Studies or an attempt to win Peace Nobel prize.

Can you go enlighten Boko Haram for a start ? Or you are not aware that they are fighting the most clueless and useless battle in the history of militancy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Investing In Local Communities: Akin Alabi Is Ready To Serve The People / Sule Lamido: Nobody Can Zone PDP Presidential Ticket / Abductees’ Families Vow To Stop Abuja-Kaduna Train Resumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.