Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,667 members, 7,921,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:30 AM

The New Layout Of GtBank's Internet Banking Portal - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The New Layout Of GtBank's Internet Banking Portal (19211 Views)

The New Layout Of / Whats Up With The New Layout Of Nairaland Mobile Site? / Nairaland's New Background And Layout Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Layout Of GtBank's Internet Banking Portal by ayodinho91: 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
Do gtbank charge for using the ebanking platform
Re: The New Layout Of GtBank's Internet Banking Portal by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
ayodinho91: Do gtbank charge for using the ebanking platform

This ain't Freetown so, Yes they do.
Make a transfer and they charge you. Get a blasted token and they charge you etc
Re: The New Layout Of GtBank's Internet Banking Portal by Deiok(m): 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
Internet banking in nigeria God may help us oooo.
Re: The New Layout Of GtBank's Internet Banking Portal by mrofficial(m): 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
theoctopus:

The problem with Nigeria sometimes is that we are too much into hype and fake stuff. No one uses a bank portal because it looks nice. They use it because they need to. I dont need a bank portal to be nice. I need it to be simple, user friendly, secure and fast. The best sites in the world are not fanciful. Facebook, Google, twitter, etc.

The problem with the new portal is just the codes.
Re: The New Layout Of GtBank's Internet Banking Portal by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
The shabby new GTB e-banking makeover was a panicky response to FBN's recent announcement of a new FirstOnline layout.

That's why is not good rush things.

Forgive my english.
Re: The New Layout Of GtBank's Internet Banking Portal by onegig(m): 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
Typical of a Nigerian company. No beta testing or anything. They just move you without even finishing work. Did you design a platform for yourself or your clients and customers . Atleast get people to extensively beta run it or allow users to beta run and give you feedback on where lapses or bugs are.
Re: The New Layout Of GtBank's Internet Banking Portal by Truckpusher(m): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
Don't mind the dumbfucks ,they nearly messed up my day by making a simple online transaction a herculean task today.......my business partner almost lost confidence in me because of their shortsightedness .Why would someone put to use a programme that has not been well tested and user friendly? sad
Re: The New Layout Of GtBank's Internet Banking Portal by sawyerrola(m): 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
Quad Core, you really got gtb webmasters on the hot seat all day. they seem to have restored the old interface for now. i guess they also visit nairaland to see what people say about their products and services.
nice one.
Re: The New Layout Of GtBank's Internet Banking Portal by plendil: 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
Thankfully the old platform has been restored.

1 Like

Re: The New Layout Of GtBank's Internet Banking Portal by Cheatnotagain: 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
I recommend UBA when it comes to e - channels *U mobile - for mobile phones* & *U direct - for laptops & desktops*
Re: The New Layout Of GtBank's Internet Banking Portal by onegig(m): 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
numen:

nairaland uses http:// while GTBank uses https:// which is slower than the former but more secured.
you just had to show your ignorance abi?

So tell me whats the correlation between having security certificates or ssl protocols on your website and the speed of loading pages?
Re: The New Layout Of GtBank's Internet Banking Portal by Pontus: 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
guys, i logged in and transferred on the new platform today and the the site is brilliant and it was fast . . . . i cant wait for it to come back up
Re: The New Layout Of GtBank's Internet Banking Portal by jajad: 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
onegig: you just had to show your ignorance abi?

So tell me whats the correlation between having security certificates or ssl protocols on your website and the speed of loading pages?
Umm... actually, if all other things are equal, a secure site will be that wee bit slower than the unsecure site. Encryption isn't free you know. Is that why Nairaland is faster than GTB? No. Nairaland is just DESIGNED BETTER. smiley
Re: The New Layout Of GtBank's Internet Banking Portal by Lucky31(f): 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
ayodinho91: Do gtbank charge for using the ebanking platform

It depends, you can pre register 3 gt accounts that u can trf money to without a token-the security device that generates code. Then anyone else u wanna trf money to, ull have to get the token. Gt to gt trf's are free, then they, ll charge you to trf to other banks. But if u think of it, it's still cost effective in the long run if u calculate the transport fare u spend going to banks and the queue. Can't remember d last time I entered a banking hall.
Re: The New Layout Of GtBank's Internet Banking Portal by Lucky31(f): 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
Double post
Re: The New Layout Of GtBank's Internet Banking Portal by holahabib: 12:35am On Nov 30, 2013
ttt
Re: The New Layout Of GtBank's Internet Banking Portal by MrTemple(m): 5:55am On Nov 30, 2013
Pls guys, how do I get activation code for my gtbank mastercard on dis new layout. On d old one, I can find my way bt on dis, am lost.

Ur replies will b appreciated.
Re: The New Layout Of GtBank's Internet Banking Portal by stevo4life(m): 7:22am On Nov 30, 2013
UBA has the fastest and most reliable internet banking site, even the mobile banking called u mobile.
Re: The New Layout Of GtBank's Internet Banking Portal by lwise(m): 7:22am On Nov 30, 2013
Ive been battling with the online transaction since without success.I logged in with my blackberry,it wasnt displaying well,i tried with my galaxy note same thing.I tried with my laptop,it displayed well but keep logging me out.
Re: The New Layout Of GtBank's Internet Banking Portal by femialiu(m): 8:36am On Nov 30, 2013
this new website is crap....they'd better revert back to the old one...checking my account balance alone is almost impossible...

1 Like

Re: The New Layout Of GtBank's Internet Banking Portal by Pontus: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
You can get activation codes in the card section I.e click on cards
Re: The New Layout Of GtBank's Internet Banking Portal by mikkyphp(m): 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2013
the speed is better now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Musk: Twitter Taking Legal Action To enforce Agreed Deal / INTERSWITCH/QUICKTELLER Won't Return My Funds After A Failed Transaction! / How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.