Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,765 members, 7,969,246 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:23 PM

All Newly Admitted Uniuyo Aspirants Let'z Meet Here And Discuzz The Task Ahead - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All Newly Admitted Uniuyo Aspirants Let'z Meet Here And Discuzz The Task Ahead (389 Views)

UNIUYO Aspirants! Let's Meet Here.. / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Newly Admitted Uniuyo Aspirants Let'z Meet Here And Discuzz The Task Ahead by Edizzy(m): 9:02am On Nov 29, 2013
I know some of ur stories are similar to mine at last i hav been admitted to study my choice course i.e political science in my higher institution of choice which is the prestigious "UNIUYO"it was after ma admission that i realize that admission in Nigeria is such a big deal because those who re aware of this includin ma family members and frields have been very happy with ma success some even ask me to pop champaigne.so wats ur story how many obstacles did yu overcome on your way to admission to the university plz letz discuzz here.
Re: All Newly Admitted Uniuyo Aspirants Let'z Meet Here And Discuzz The Task Ahead by Edizzy(m): 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2013
The payments of acceptance fee was flagged off from monday 11 november 2013 it will end on a date that is yet to be fix by the school authorities payments is to be made at the uniuyo microfinance Bank

(1) (Reply)

Dufil Prima Donates Multi-million Naira Lab Equipment To Lagos Schools / Immigration, Ptdf, Nlng Questions And Answers / FUT Minna To Commence Examsfeb 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.