Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,861 members, 7,906,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:55 AM

5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money (31397 Views)

Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
loswhite: It shows that she is still growing and learning new things, so are views are bound to change. Nice write up @ op
Which was why I said, "this is a big change, ...".
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by vanguard1(m): 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
5) Sex

Yes, that's right! I'm talking about the type of sex where you take your time to make sure your partner is fully satisfied.
Small tip for the Ladies: when he comes home from work, meet him at the door naked and slowly bring him to the room and rock his world. Don't just do the same routine sex like everyday. Once in a while, light it up in the bedroom and I guarantee you, he'll be hooked to your hip forever.
[/quote]
I swear, if any Nairaland babe can guarantee me this, I will be hooked to her forever.
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by vanguard1(m): 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
[quote author=vanguard1]

5) Sex

Yes, that's right! I'm talking about the type of sex where you take your time to make sure your partner is fully satisfied.
Small tip for the Ladies: when he comes home from work, meet him at the door naked and slowly bring him to the room and rock his world. Don't just do the same routine sex like everyday. Once in a while, light it up in the bedroom and I guarantee you, he'll be hooked to your hip forever.

I swear, if any Nairaland babe can guarantee me this, I will be hooked to her forever.[/quote/]
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hmmm....nice write up. InOtherNews: I need a girl

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by Fant(m): 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
HisRib: Romance should be mandatory in every relationship. Most couples shy away from it because they've been tricked into believing one needs to have a large amount of money in order to be romantic.

I'm going to teach you five ways you can implement romance into your relationship without having to spending too much money:

1) Quality Time

Spending quality time with your significant other can be quite romantic. There are many ways you can spend this time with you partner. I would recommend watching movies (at home), going for a walk, cooking together, shopping together and much more. During quality time, you have your partner's undivided attention. That's what makes it so romantic.

2) Romantic Dinner at Home

You don't always have to go to a fancy restaurant to have a romantic dinner. You can have it at the comfort of your own home and make it special in your own way. What's better than being at home with your lover, eating delicious food and listening to slow/sexy music? And of course after dinner, we all know what's going to happen in the bedroom.

3) Fun Activities

There are so many fun activities for couples out there. Plan something! If you are the boring type of couple, why not do something out of your element? Do something out of the norm.

4) Romantic Gateway

Not everyone can afford to go to Mexico, Monaco, Barcelona or the Bahamas for a romantic vacation. That stuff is great, but it's also overrated. Why not book a weekend at a 4 or 5 star hotel in your city? Not only is it cheaper, it also gives you the chance to explore and create memories in your own city. Or, you can visit another city within your country. It's amazing the things we discover when we stop taking what we have for granted. There's a lot to discover in your city/country. This is your chance.

5) Sex

Please Note: I offer free relationship advice and guidance. If you have any questions about your relationship or love life, ask here: http://askhisrib.weebly.com/ask-his-rib.html // I also started a thread on here where I've been giving advice. Feel free to ask your questions there as well.
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by Fant(m): 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
HisRib: Romance should be mandatory in every relationship. Most couples shy away from it because they've been tricked into believing one needs to have a large amount of money in order to be romantic.

I'm going to teach you five ways you can implement romance into your relationship without having to spending too much money:

1) Quality Time

Spending quality time with your significant other can be quite romantic. There are many ways you can spend this time with you partner. I would recommend watching movies (at home), going for a walk, cooking together, shopping together and much more. During quality time, you have your partner's undivided attention. That's what makes it so romantic.

2) Romantic Dinner at Home

You don't always have to go to a fancy restaurant to have a romantic dinner. You can have it at the comfort of your own home and make it special in your own way. What's better than being at home with your lover, eating delicious food and listening to slow/sexy music? And of course after dinner, we all know what's going to happen in the bedroom.

3) Fun Activities

There are so many fun activities for couples out there. Plan something! If you are the boring type of couple, why not do something out of your element? Do something out of the norm.

4) Romantic Gateway

Not everyone can afford to go to Mexico, Monaco, Barcelona or the Bahamas for a romantic vacation. That stuff is great, but it's also overrated. Why not book a weekend at a 4 or 5 star hotel in your city? Not only is it cheaper, it also gives you the chance to explore and create memories in your own city. Or, you can visit another city within your country. It's amazing the things we discover when we stop taking what we have for granted. There's a lot to discover in your city/country. This is your chance.

5) Sex

Please Note: I offer free relationship advice and guidance. If you have any questions about your relationship or love life, ask here: http://askhisrib.weebly.com/ask-his-rib.html // I also started a thread on here where I've been giving advice. Feel free to ask your questions there as well.

Nice post dear. I wish most babes could understand that a true relationship is not all about money. I also wish that most naija guys could also understand that it's not all about the number of women you bleep in a week.
Op. I will suggest you start a serious romance blog since that is your flair. I mean stop wasting your time with webly. Go for Blogger or wordpress. I can help you design one if you pm me. Good luck.
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by Venerable612(m): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
This person Isn't a Christian... Marraige is Honorable bed Undefiled....

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by goldstarpamela(f): 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
1 t̶̲̥̅̊♡̨̐ 4 wldnt just happen without U̶̲̥̅̊ having d cash..
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by mystical10: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
Yield: Cool tips, excluding #5.

HisRib, this is a big change, compared to some of your past threads:

www.nairaland.com/1253328/should-broke-men-allowed-date

www.nairaland.com/1216226/ladies-marry-jobless-man

undecided undecided
why all gals in the room are running from no 5, why nt askd op to remove another number like 5 star hotel of a tin. thats show u that it wilnt work in naija. Naija gals sees relationship as job opportunity. Wht they are intrstd is how much the job(relatnshp) will be paying mothly period.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by Chartey(m): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
All the ladies making comments on this issue have disappointed me big time, especially Anitank. You all have not touched something very important.
This article assumes every lady is a housewife (refer to point 5). What if the lady is also a working class woman who closes from work later than the husband? Can't the husband welcome her? Nigerian ladies, refuse to be put down abeg.
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
5) Sex
Yes, that's right! I'm talking about the type of sex
where you take your time to make sure your
partner is fully satisfied.
Small tip for the Ladies: when he comes home from
work, meet him at the door Unclad and slowly bring
him to the room and rock his world. Don't just do
the same routine sex like everyday. Once in a while,
light it up in the bedroom and I guarantee you, he'll
be hooked to your hip forever.

Imagine her husband is coming back frm his office with his friends
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by mauricerex: 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
U tink say here na YANKEE?
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by godman01(m): 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
HisRib:

Well, in life we work hard just to die at any moment, what's the use?

I guess we should all just give up on life.

Isn't life worth living?

Same way with relationships. The goal is to take your time & find someone who will be worth all the effort.

This life comes with no manuals, promises or guarantees.
sorry, the bible is the manual for life, contains promises and guarantees you can bank your life on. Nice work though!
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by WebSurfer(m): 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by Youngzedd(m): 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
Wait OOooooo
I still dey reason this your number 5.
As I enter my house with hungry face and she apply this your number 5, she dey craze, which kind of romance be that with empty stomach. Omo! you wan kill person on top

No food for belle no ikwukirikwo hooha!!!
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by Youngzedd(m): 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
Boc4real: 5) Sex
Yes, that's right! I'm talking about the type of sex
where you take your time to make sure your
partner is fully satisfied.
Small tip for the Ladies: when he comes home from
work, meet him at the door Unclad and slowly bring
him to the room and rock his world. Don't just do
the same routine sex like everyday. Once in a while,
light it up in the bedroom and I guarantee you, he'll
be hooked to your hip forever.

Imagine her husband is coming back frm his office with his friends

Fainted grin grin
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
HisRib: Ladies: when he comes home from work, meet him at the door naked and slowly bring him to the room and rock his world. Don't just do the same routine sex like everyday. Once in a while, light it up in the bedroom and I guarantee you, he'll be hooked to your hip forever.
Guy you no go rest ni? Make her husband come be like a programmer like me, after a long day cracking my brain, na sex i go come resume put? SMH
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by alphawg(m): 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
on point!
pro01:

Would you date one? The sort of women who date these sorts of guys do not have access to the Internet, let alone Nairaland.
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by loswhite(m): 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
Yield:
Which was why I said, "this is a big change, ...".
I agree with u
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by iamdsam: 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
Good one!
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by Nmeri17: 6:00am On Dec 05, 2013
pro01: Never take advice from a woman on how to treat/woo/romance a woman. They hardly ever know what the hell they're talking about. Trust me on that one.
so you are saying i should'nt give a damn about OP's advice or ask for her opinion in my challenges
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by henrijin: 6:44am On Dec 05, 2013
dachisom:
Typical naija girl...if he is a banker or he works in oil firm I guess u will do much than welcoming him wif sex.

Shey after our traffic in our dirty atmosphere? We need to baf first
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by femolala1: 7:21am On Dec 05, 2013
for that last point, my "this thing" dey dance skelewu.
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
Venerable612: This person Isn't a Christian... Marraige is Honorable bed Undefiled....

why would your marriage bed be defiled..

you can use jik, hot water, omo and bleach.....

it the bed is still defiled after that then change the sheets
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by mwenemutapa: 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2013
@op, If I hear.
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by OnukemChijioke(m): 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nadia_SA1: smiley
Number 5 should be number 1
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by presh247(m): 11:54am On May 31, 2015
HisRib:

But Naija men are partially responsible for that. Most Naija men use materialistic things to attract women?

Regardless of how much money you may have, why not woo her with your intellect? Kindness? Politeness?

Why must it always be I can do this for you or buy this for you?

That should come later.
true talk
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by elguaje(m): 10:41am On Aug 05, 2015
HisRib:

Well, in life we work hard just to die at any moment, what's the use?

I guess we should all just give up on life.

Isn't life worth living?

Same way with relationships. The goal is to take your time & find someone who will be worth all the effort.

This life comes with no manuals, promises or guarantees.
I need to quote this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Online Dating and Possible Marriage. / How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) / 'I Can't Marry A Man That's Not A Virgin, They Possess Evil Spirit' - Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.