Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,206 members, 7,880,761 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! (1868 Views)

What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? / Cc Your Most Popular Nairaland On Romance Section This Year / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by sexymoma(f): 9:20am On Nov 29, 2013
byvan..... i don't know but she has this motherly care in her.

Seun... his words are always short but meaningful.

Ogugua.... She comments as if the person in question is her relative. grin

Yellowpawpaw.. she hardly enters the romance room but i respect her so much.

Idowuogbo......... Badosky mama. her words her ras and funny but meaningful.

xynerise....... One thing about him is his words are funny but he sometimes hit the nail on the head. [b][/b][/sub]and i wonder why most of his topics make fp.[sub][sub][/sub]

MRbrownJAY....... He is always serious , no joke when commenting grin

D-Explorer...... From his comment one would know that he is an old man grin

Mynd44..... His words are calm kind of, no rushing. cheesy

My selection won't be complete if i didn't mention Viv cry
She was one great adviser in romance section
R.I.P Vivianc.... cry
You are not forgotten baby.
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by Enegod(m): 9:37am On Nov 29, 2013
undecided

1 Like

Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by Iaz93: 11:06am On Nov 29, 2013
undecidedundecided
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 29, 2013
VivianC.. sad R.I.P.. @ op..she was d best for me
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by sexymoma(f): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2013
folly65: VivianC.. sad R.I.P.. @ op..she was d best for me
She was just too good to leave so soon cry
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by sexymoma(f): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2013
Enegod: undecided
Iaz93: undecidedundecided
angry kini problem yin angry
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by MrCork: 11:23am On Nov 29, 2013
sexymoma: byvan..... i don't know but she has this motherly care in her.

Seun... his words are always short but meaningful.

Ogugua.... She comments as if the person in question is her relative. grin

Yellowpawpaw.. she hardly enters the romance room but i respect her so much.

Idowuogbo......... Badosky mama. her words her ras and funny but meaningful.

xynerise....... One thing about him is his words are funny but he sometimes hit the nail on the head. [b][/b][/sub]and i wonder why most of his topics make fp.[sub][sub][/sub]

MRbrownJAY....... He is always serious , no joke when commenting grin

D-Explorer...... From his comment one would know that he is an old man grin

Mynd44..... His words are calm kind of, no rushing. cheesy

My selection won't be complete if i didn't mention Viv cry
She was one great adviser in romance section
R.I.P Vivianc.... cry
You are not forgotten baby.

angry
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by sexymoma(f): 11:30am On Nov 29, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

angry
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by kajole(m): 11:48am On Nov 29, 2013
Sorry guys

wrong room

peace out
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by femi4: 11:53am On Nov 29, 2013
Badosky
Nadia_SA
Ileke

1 Like

Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by Lionbite(m): 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
Nobody inspires me but these three guys are superb
Austeenx--- mr vaseline
deejay_harry--- no 1 critic on NL
Homesteady--- the guy is always the 1st to comment on every thread, he no dey sleep
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mr cork grin.... So inspiring grin
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by sexymoma(f): 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2013
Joavid: Mr cork grin.... So inspiring grin
Don't tell me you crushing on him angry
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
Añdyblaze.
Mr. Çöçk.
19Ö.
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by AbuMikey(m): 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2013

Idowuogbo! Badoosky of NL! cool

Xynerise and Sexkillz quoting each other cheesy Antelope tins lipsrsealed

Ogugua , I still don't understand if her calmness on NL and Twitter is same as her real life personality undecided

190 , Andyblaze , Wazzar , -Mr. Cork- , tha crazy Men crew gringringrin

Danhumprey, this guy posts so much unnecessary long posts angry

Brb!

Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by Danhumprey: 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Ogugua , I still don't understand if her calmness on NL and Twitter is same as her real life personality undecided

Brb!

undecided
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by Danhumprey: 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Brb!

I guess you have a vendetta against me. Ain't surprised. smiley
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by AbuMikey(m): 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
Danhumprey: I guess you have a vendetta against me. Ain't surprised. smiley

We in the 21st century bro, ain't nobody got time for the thoughts you thinking grin

I guys you understand what these are » Marthakings, Marthakingz, Marthosky, Lil'Barbie Boo, et al wink

Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by Danhumprey: 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
Abu Mikey:

We in the 21st century bro, ain't nobody got time for the thoughts you thinking grin

I guys you understand what these are » Marthakings, Marthakingz, Marthosky, Lil'Barbie Boo, et al wink

No,I don't. What I know is that they all belong to one Nairalander. undecided
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by AbuMikey(m): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
Danhumprey: No,I don't. What I know is that they all belong to one Nairalander. undecided

Okay,do you know her new moniker?

I'm searching for her now,and I can't see her? cry

Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mr Cork-cracks d shitt outta me up

190-very funny in a different way

Sexkillz---has an ansa 2 every question,so brainy

Sagamite___very good with sharp answers__-doesnt beat around d bush

Ogugua----so polite in quoting threads and calm,inteLigent too

Danhumprey__--has very long boring answers to every damn unneccesary queshun,and lies he doesn't frequent romance section(if wen u see his name viewing dis topic shocked undecided

List goes onnn!
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by sexymoma(f): 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
Booty butt chic: Mr Cork-cracks d shitt outta me up

190-very funny in a different way

Sexkillz---has an ansa 2 every question,so brainy

Sagamite___very good with sharp answers__-doesnt beat around d bush

Ogugua----so polite in quoting threads and calm,inteLigent too

Danhumprey__--has very long boring answers to every damn unneccesary queshun,and lies he doesn't frequent romance section(if wen u see his name viewing dis topic shocked undecided

List goes onnn!
Danhumprey is in trouble. grin
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by AbuMikey(m): 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
Booty butt chic: Danhumprey__--has very long boring answers to every damn unneccesary queshun,and lies he doesn't frequent romance section(if wen u see his name viewing dis topic shocked undecided

List goes onnn!

Dannyboy, shebi you see yourself?

Mikey never Lies tongue

Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by Vivly(f): 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
I wasn't lying
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by Danhumprey: 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Okay,do you know her new moniker?

I'm searching for her now,and I can't see her? cry

Why don't you ask Foxy? He should know.
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by Danhumprey: 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
Booty butt chic:

List goes onnn!
Thank you! I appreciate. smiley
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
Abu Mikey: Ogugua , I still don't understand if her calmness on NL and Twitter is same as her real life personality undecided

It is.
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by Danhumprey: 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
Vivly: I wasn't lying
Thank God you were not. smiley
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by AbuMikey(m): 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
sexkillz:

It is.

Wow!!

She's cool like that? shocked

I like her tho lipsrsealed , she's a Nice Person wink

Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by Dannylux: 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
if na suicide una want make Danhumprey commit just tell him straight away sad

This boy don suffer for una hand. last time na most irrelevant commenter and now this? cry
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by vizboy(m): 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
well i just decided to comment for commenting sake. Please can i ask what is going on here
Re: Whose Words Inspires You Most On Romance Section This Year!!! by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
Danhumprey: Thank you! I appreciate. smiley
aww guess I made u feel bad...sorry huhn

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship / Every Man's Dream...(official) / What Makes Women Happy In A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.