Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,660 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

The Most Egregious Sin - Denying The Holy Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Egregious Sin - Denying The Holy Spirit (1758 Views)

God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / Grandpa (77) Kills Granny (71) For Denying Him Sex / Speaking In Tongues Medical Study Proves Holy Spirit Praying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Egregious Sin - Denying The Holy Spirit by huxley(m): 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2008
What do you think could be the most egregious sin, a sin for which there is no forgiveness? Could it be the massacre of innocent women and children, genocide, ethnic cleansing, or terrorism? Well, no. According to the bible you could be as bad as Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin, Constantine, Charlemagne etc, and still expect forgiveness and passage into eternal life. Let's turn to Luke 12: 10 and Mark 3: 29;

Luke 12

8 I tell you, whoever acknowledges me before men, the Son of Man will also acknowledge him before the angels of God.
9 But he who disowns me before men will be disowned before the angels of God.
10 And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven.

Mark 3

28 "I tell you the truth, all the sins and blasphemies of men will be forgiven them.
29 But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin."

Well, let me make this absolutely clear - I deny and blaspheme the holy spirit.
Re: The Most Egregious Sin - Denying The Holy Spirit by IDINRETE: 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;huxley huxley, your own 2much o your own 2much

beware so that the holy spirit will not strike you down o
Re: The Most Egregious Sin - Denying The Holy Spirit by huxley(m): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2008
IDINRETE:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;huxley huxley, your own 2much o your own 2much

beware so that the holy spirit will not strike you down o

Well, u know oh. A di educate the masses weh them no get proper education before.

(1) (Reply)

My Deliverance Experience - Brandi Winemiller / Do Xtians Fear Or Love God? / Why Is That Almost All Nigeria Greatest & Humble Men Of God Hailed From ILESHA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.