Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:32 AM

ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation (6379 Views)

Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Can The Fg Make Anambra The Industrial And Technological Hub Of Nigeria/africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 29, 2013
Am taking this time out to really show people the real Anambra state....lets do this together
Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by Zonacom(m): 11:53am On Nov 29, 2013
Dj zzyzx: Am taking this time out to really show people the real Anambra state....lets do this together
you sure? Just endeavour to show the good, the bad and the ugly.
Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 08, 2013
1. Pacific complex, awka road. 2. The new pedestrian flyover under construction at MCC[img][/img]

Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 08, 2013
1. the new constructed road leading to obosi. 2 & 3 along enugu-onitsha express road near upper iweka 4. Military barracks onitsha[img][/img]

Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 08, 2013
[img][/img] ongoing rebalitation of part of enugu-onitsha xpress road from zik's round about to upper iweka. They have started constructing the drainage channels.[img][img][/img] ongoing rebalitation of part of enugu-onitsha xpress road from zik's round about to upper iweka. They have started constructing the drainage channels.[/img][img][/img] ongoing rebalitation of part of enugu-onitsha xpress road from zik's round about to upper iweka. They have started constructing the drainage channels.

Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 08, 2013
[img][/img][img][img][/img][/img][img][/img]

Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 08, 2013
[img][/img]

Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by gratieao: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2013
Most of your pictures did not display
Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 08, 2013
The newly constructed flyover in new pass

Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 08, 2013
I don't knw why most of the pictures are not showing. Plz somone should help me out
Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by DahomeyAmazon(f): 9:43am On Dec 08, 2013
Anambra the light of biafra. Empty roads without markings, Is everyone always on holiday or they moved to more habitable regions

2 Likes

Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by IKEMBANNEWI: 9:44am On Dec 08, 2013
Subscribing...
Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 08, 2013
FOLLOWING
Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 08, 2013
Dahomey Amazon: Anambra the light of biafra.
NO GO WE.T YOUR PANT ONTOP ANAMBRA MATTER TODAY WEY BE SUNDAY ABEG
Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by McGibson(m): 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2013
Please everyone knows that Anambra is a beautiful state! But my question is, when will the list of the ongoing recruitment that they conducted the interview even before the election coming out? Or have they used it as a politica instrument to gather votes!
Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by Abagworo(m): 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
Dj zzyzx: I don't knw why most of the pictures are not showing. Plz somone should help me out

Reduce the size to less than 200kb or post one picture at a time if they are more than 100kb but not up to 200kb.
Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by Abagworo(m): 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
Zona.com:

you sure? Just endeavour to show the good, the bad and the ugly.

I disagree with you. It is better he shows the best because the thread is aimed at showcasing the good of Anambra and not the bad.
Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by OreMI22: 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
Abagworo:

Reduce the size to less than 200kb or post one picture at a time if they are more than 100kb but not up to 200kb.

The question is HOW to do it, not what to do.

He already knows if it is greater than 200kb, the NL website will tell him it cannot be posted.His problem is how to reduce the size not that he doesn't understand it had to be reduced.
Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by Abagworo(m): 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ore_MI_22:

He already knows if it is greater than 200kb, the NL website will tell him it cannot be posted.His problem is how to reduce the size not that he doesn't understand it had to be reduced.

If he's using a phone, "screen capture" can give you a good picture of 50 to 70kb. There are also a lot of apps to resize pictures on both desktop and mobile.

Since this thread is about showcasing the beauty of Anambra State after 8 years of Obi's rule, Chino, Biafraqueen and others that were all about praising Obi should post the good pictures of the State for the world to see. I'm sure that quite unlike them, nobody will be here to post bad pictures out of jealousy or political interest and spoil the good thread.
Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
Pls where is anambra?
Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by tosan200(m): 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ad€mOlA:
Pls where is anambra?
Biafra
Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by OreMI22: 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ad€mOlA:
Pls where is anambra?

In Zimbabwe.
Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by OreMI22: 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
Abagworo:

If he's using a phone, "screen capture" can give you a good picture of 50 to 70kb. There are also a lot of apps to resize pictures on both desktop and mobile.

Since this thread is about showcasing the beauty of Anambra State after 8 years of Obi's rule, Chino, Biafraqueen and others that were all about praising Obi should post the good pictures of the State for the world to see. I'm sure that quite unlike them, nobody will be here to post bad pictures out of jealousy or political interest and spoil the good thread.

I'm sure that will help him.I post with laptop, but i have exactly the same problems trying to post pictures here. So i stopped trying.
Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by obayaya(m): 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
Dahomey Amazon: Anambra the light of biafra. Empty roads without markings, Is everyone always on holiday or they moved to more habitable regions

today's Sunday bro.. roads are usually scanty on Sunday mornings and picks up around 2pm but can never get to weekdays' level
Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by IGBOSON1: 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ore_MI_22:

^^^I think the problem is something else b'cos when i try uploading pics larger than allowed, the system doesn't even allow me to post like he's done.....it tells me no-can-do full stop!
Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by ChimaAgbalajob: 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
Few observations about Onitsha

1. They still allow caterpillar sellers and those with Akpuruka buses to continue using the shoulder of the expressway as parking lot for their disused broken down vehicles. Which constantly contribute directly or indirectly to many accidents.

2. They need to put street lights on the roads like this passing through the heart of the city, and not only for the over head bridge.They also need to extend the streetlights down to all nooks and cranny of upper Iweka to deter crimes in that area done under the cover of darkness.

3. Nigeria must learn the virtue of road marking. It is not just one of the requirements before a road is opened to traffic, it helps to prevent accidents as people are encouraged to drive within their lanes, as it is easier for drivers to size up how much road can fit their vehicles simply by looking at the marked lines.

4. All in all, Onitsha is gradually improving. However, there must be the presence of government in helping their people obey the law on the right of way especially along busy expressways. If the state government after issuing several warnings that these disused vehicles should be removed and they are not, then they should surprise their stubborn owners by suddenly towing all of them away and impose very heavy fines before they are released. That is how responsible governments are supposed to safeguard the lives of their road users.
Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by oneeast1: 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
Abagworo:

My friend get out from here. There are thousands of NL threads that has shown what Obi has done from: education, health, employment generation through industrial drive, urban/rural development, among others. Obi achieved all these without borrowing a dime for 8years. Its only a financial guru and a magician who can do that.

For 3years now nobody has seen a single project completed by your dullard okorosha despite having borrowed over 200billions naira. On my way back from PH to Awka recently I saw the mess in Owerre and Orlu, I took the pictures am only waiting for the right time to unleash it, but don't push your luck either.

From the pictures I have all the roads the clown started for the past 3yrs has been abandoned and contractors owed hugely, so where has he kept the money? Tinibu and co has been smiling to the bank since they brought the new maga into their fold.

3 Likes

Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by wordcat(m): 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ad€mOlA:
Pls where is anambra?

Are u frm Oyo?

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by Abagworo(m): 5:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
one.east1:

My friend get out from here. There are thousands of NL threads that has shown what Obi has done from: education, health, employment generation through industrial drive, urban/rural development, among others. Obi achieved all these without borrowing a dime for 8years. Its only a financial guru and a magician who can do that.

For 3years now nobody has seen a single project completed by your dullard okorosha despite having borrowed over 200billions naira. On my way back from PH to Awka recently I saw the mess in Owerre and Orlu, I took the pictures am only waiting for the right time to unleash it, but don't push your luck either.

From the pictures I have all the roads the clown started for the past 3yrs has been abandoned and contractors owed hugely, so where has he kept the money? Tinibu and co has been smiling to the bank since they brought the new maga into their fold.

As usual you want to derail a good thread about a State you claim to love. I seriously believe Anambra is under represented in the cyberworld as few pictures of the good part is available on google. I've tried by posting a personal picture of Awada and Niger drive but I believe you and others on ground can do more.
Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by oneeast1: 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2013
Abagworo:

As usual you want to derail a good thread about a State you claim to love. I seriously believe Anambra is under represented in the cyberworld as few pictures of the good part is available on google. I've tried by posting a personal picture of Awada and Niger drive but I believe you and others on ground can do more.

What is your business with what happens in Anambra? Forget Anambra, because we all know its a success story. Why not spend half of the time to show us what your Okorosha did with the over 200billion he borrowed. Up till now we have not seen a single project he completed with all the money.
Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
Abagworo:

. I appreciate the help...i will try it out. I have many pictures to post but gets discouraged when ever i find it hard to post it. I believe other Anambrarians living in Anambra is following this post, plz help us with the picture of ur area whether good or bad.
Re: ANAMBRA; The LIGHT Of The Nation by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
pacific complex[img][/img]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Current Pics Of Three Flyovers In Awka Debunking False pic Posted By Mynaijainfo / The Man Behind Buhari(colonel Mohammed Lawal Abubakar) / APC Govt Is Deceitful, Vote Them Out, Vote Atiku For President- Titi Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.