Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,080 members, 7,913,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 06:21 PM

How To Add 9 More Years To Your Life Span… - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Add 9 More Years To Your Life Span… (468 Views)

Watching TV Shortens Life Span / I'm Too Skinny, What Can I Do To Add Weight? Food's Not Working..any Help? / The More You Sit, The Shorter Your Life Span -study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add 9 More Years To Your Life Span… by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 29, 2013
My fellow Nairalanders i got dis tip while watching a show on Sony Max,called MANswers, …………… for u to add 9 years to your life span check out d following tips.

1.EXERCISE: having regular exercises will add just 1 1/2 more years to your life, but what we want is 9 not even 8 , so lets move on to the next tip.

2. RED WINE: scientist found out that drinking a glass of red wine each week is going 2 add 5years to ur life span bt that's costly and also it's not close to 9!!!!!!!!!! so lets move 2 d next tip!!!

RANDOM SEX(doing it with more than 3 girls at the same time):
This is a fact, that is backed up by many
studies from real Scientist. (so take notes.)
If you really wanna know how to live 15%
longer than you would normally it is really
easy and simple..
Spoiler Alert! Click to show or hide
Sex.. . That is right men, the more sex a male
has the longer he will live. It is a fact backed
up by data.
So if you wanna have a long healthy life, have
lots and lots of SEX.. But don't forget Safe
sex, so use the proper safety measures like
condoms.
Another factoid is keep active, for less active a
person is the shorter their life span becomes.
So if your a virgin on a computer all day, your
lucky if your going to live past 50.

(1) (Reply)

She Damn Lost It! / Left Hand And Forgetting / How To Stop Sending Or Recieving Files Via Bloetoth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.