Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,295 members, 7,887,878 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:38 PM

Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) (48507 Views)

Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng / Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) / Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by fredoooooo: 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
Aremu okiki ola , RESPECT

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by SonOfEl(m): 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
francotee: Obasanjo commanded the 3rd marine commando that fought and ended the civil war immediately. That's a fact and heroic.

heroic? *jaw drops* wow, i didnt know taking sides with genocide was being heroic.
Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by newacca: 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
Omo olowu oduru. Ara owu kii ran ro, awiimenu kuro ni t'owu.
Akin l'oju ogun eru o bodo.
Asiwaju ogun ti o gbodo keyin ogun.
Hero!
I dey hail ooo my senior at the glorious BBHS. We are truly 2nd to none.
Rugged u sir.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by T8ksy(m): 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
Son-Of-El:

heroic? *jaw drops* wow, i didnt know taking sides with genocide was being heroic.

But running off in the middle of the night after starting a war that has cost so many innocent lives, is HEROIC?

Smh for ibo logic.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by gratiaeo(m): 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
T8ksy:

[s]But running off in the middle of the night after starting a war that has cost so many innocent lives, is HEROIC?

Smh for ibo logic.
[/s]
Femi Fani Kayode how are your naughty daughters? I wouldn't mind one night stand.....
Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by SonOfEl(m): 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
T8ksy:

But running off in the middle of the night after starting a war that has cost so many innocent lives, is HEROIC?

Smh for ibo logic.

it is clear u want to continue to make lame arguments.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by boniflex(m): 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
I swear if war was a thing fought wit mouth, like one of my fellow biafran earlier said, yoruba will be world power. Besides it take bravery and gallantry to fight for something u believe in. I've said this time witout nunber dat dis yoruba people are bunch of clowns. Running there fat smelly mouth like market women. And @op I think u re stu-pid posting this kind of thrash. And d mod who brought this to front page. Nairaland is filled wit yoruba mod who re very tribalitic, dats y they keep banning me for posting my mind. Finally any mod dat ban me for this, God go fight for me. I rest my case.
Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
[quote author=kellyemms] wat is dis one saying? Mtttchheew!! Senseless biafrans una just behave like fools to nigerians. Awolowo also helped by stoppin d nigerians (hausas and yorubas) to supply foods to d biafrans (igbos) which also helped in destroying d biafrans easily. Dats why wen i even get to some places in d east dey stil eat human beings dere. Ojukwu n him people even went to d extent of electrocutin river niger so d nigerians will not b able to cross ova to dem. dem no sabi say d yorubas get × wella by stil passing d electrocuted river niger. Biafrans (igbos) also highered machery frm france to join dem inorder to fight d civil war but unfortunately for dem the Nigerians (yorubas and hausas) killed dem all. I have the pix of all this and the war ship, guns, planes etc. used during d civil war. My grandpa fought durin d civil war, he died early dis yr. may his soul rest in perfect peace. Una igbos make una tell us why ojukwu leav una run at d biafra bunker durin d civil war? Senseless igbos..... I dey all my yoruba n hausa peeps jawe una too much[/qu

Son.Go back to school. please . when you learn to express yourself properly you can come back to post on nairaland.
Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by victorazy(m): 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
And this is his product grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by russellino: 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sloan:

The only time the Ibos ever advanced was when their army was led by a Yoruba man! That is really deep, I mean looking beyond the surface facts which we all hear and go like, "yes I've heard"! Since that army was eventually crushed by the superior Nigerian Army led by mostly SWestern military commanders at Ore

For goodness sake stop weaving tales by moonlight. The force that pushed the biafrans back from ore was led by late Maj. Gen Joe Garba (then a Colonel) , a middle belter commanding mainly middle belt and some hausa troops. Yorubas had little or nothing to do with the battle at ore.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by Elizadath: 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
boniflex: I swear if war was a thing fought wit mouth, like one of my fellow biafran earlier said, yoruba will be world power. Besides it take bravery and gallantry to fight for something u believe in. I've said this time witout nunber dat dis yoruba people are bunch of clowns. Running there fat smelly mouth like market women. And @op I think u re stu-pid posting this kind of thrash. And d mod who brought this to front page. Nairaland is filled wit yoruba mod who re very tribalitic, dats y they keep banning me for posting my mind. Finally any mod dat ban me for this, God go fight for me. I rest my case.
Kaa daa fun owo to fi type rubbish yio. Opigbenurode gbenu~gbraa.....

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
I DONT BELIEVE THIS
9 PAGES AND COUNTING
9 PAGES OF RACIAL SLURS, MUD SLINGING,
INSULTS
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ebora owu himself live & direct in Ndigbo land, Chai (Baba gor don service chichi, ngo, amaka, ebere, chioma, ijeh tire finis dia grin, chai)

Baba oo!
Baba ooo!
BABA OOOOO! cool

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by boniflex(m): 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
Elizadath:
Kaa daa fun owo to fi type rubbish yio. Opigbenurode gbenu~gbraa.....
olodo type wat we can read u think everybody on this thread is a bigot like d whorubas
Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2013
DerideGull:

The jackass called Benjamin Adekunle was so clueless in a fight against schoolboys which forced Gowon to yank him off the field and made him, Adekunle, the traffic warden officer in Apapa. Only in Yoruba land a GOC turned into a traffic warden officer is regarded as a gallant soldier. Anyway, I am not surprised since the same persons regarded wrestle matches as Kiriji wars.

Benjamin Adekunle was replaced with Olusegun Obasanjo because was making the war drag. If he had been left, he would have finished you all. He wouldn't have accepted a surrender from Philip Effiong like Obasanjo did. He would have ensured that Ojukwu didn't escape.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by Malawian(m): 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
we know a yoruba man can be feeling something while exhibiting a contrary pose.

more like he was shivering while in the lions den.

notice the blanket he was using to hide the numerous fart coming outa his a.r.se tongue

and we all know that people messing will be smilling to deflect opinion.

look at the sodiers behind hi, why where they looking towards his nyash?

could it be that the coward had shait himself he now had to use blanket to cover nyash?

perhaps it could be that he wee'd on his kpata.

meanwhile he has french commandos to thank for escapping at owerri.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by eminikansoso(m): 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
Olusegun Aremu Okikiola Obasanjo
Iku Baba Yeye
Ebora Owu
Orisa kan ti gbogbo Nigeria nbo
Tipatipa ni afi feran sango
Tulasi ni gbogbo Omo ajekuta momumi fi feran Aremu
omode komo ogun Oun peni efo
Atiku oumon Aremu oun fi Aremu sere kori ipo.Aare de
Baba mi Aremu Omo obasanjo ori idobale ni mowao

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
russellino:

For goodness sake stop weaving tales by moonlight. The force that pushed the biafrans back from ore was led by late Maj. Gen Joe Garba (then a Colonel) , a middle belter commanding mainly middle belt and some hausa troops. Yorubas had little or nothing to do with the battle at ore.
Shut up! You're a liar and an illiterate. Joe Garba never went to the war front. He remained in Dodan Barracks throughout the war.
The advance of Biafran soldiers led by Victor Banjo to Ore was halted, and driven to Onitsha by Murtala Muhammed.
Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by KraticKratus: 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Benjamin Adekunle was replaced with Olusegun Obasanjo because was making the war drag. If he had been left, he would have finished you all. He wouldn't have accepted a surrender from Emeka Ojukwu like Obasanjo did.

Only in your fantasy did Ojukwu surrender to anybody.
Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by KraticKratus: 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Shut up! You're a liar and an illiterate. Joe Garba never went to the war front. He remained in Dodan Barracks throughout the war.
The advance of Biafran soldiers led by Victor Banjo to Ore was halted, and driven to Onitsha by Murtala Muhammed.

Blatant lie. Advance of gallant Biafran soldiers was not halted by any Nigerian soldier. It was halted by the betraying oily soup eating commander that Ojukwu foolishly entrusted with invading Lagos. The betrayer stopped and started negociating surrender with his blood brothers. Why these people always do everything to avoid a fight I can't fanthom. Even fights they are assured of winning, they dodge. That's why Adekunle stayed in port harcourt while etuk was fighting in owerri.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
KraticKratus:

Only in your fantasy did Ojukwu surrender to anybody.
I'm sorry, the coward escaped.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by activeguy: 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
Lyke seriously..how does this thread make a typical yoruba to be a less coward human

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
newacca: Omo olowu oduru. Ara owu kii ran ro, awiimenu kuro ni t'owu.
Akin l'oju ogun eru o bodo.
Asiwaju ogun ti o gbodo keyin ogun.
Hero!
I dey hail ooo my senior at the glorious BBHS. We are truly 2nd to none.
Rugged u sir.

Nulli Secondus! .....up school!
Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by Ngokafor(f): 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
...una really get time no be small...the same APC supporters talking rubbish here were the same clowns running all over the place like headless chickens shedding crocodile tears when Ngige was rejected in the just concluded Anambra Election...
....at this point, i wont begrudge those that say that stopping APC in Anambra/the entire SouthEast is a task that must be done any more...i rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by lachimdummaga: 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
itsIYKE: No cowards like ur obasanjo that comes wen the war has been fought by brainless abokis to pose like a chimpanzee nd tke pictures
grin
itsIYKE: No cowards like ur obasanjo that comes wen the war has been fought by brainless abokis to pose like a chimpanzee nd tke pictures
Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by SonOfEl(m): 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
yorubas and their balloon mouth...ever inflating but eventually deflated.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by dayokanu(m): 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
Son-Of-El:
yorubas and their balloon mouth...ever inflating but eventually deflated.

And flee to Abidjan like the bravest Ibo warlord
Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by GooseBaba: 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
E don do...!!!! Haba..!!! make una go drink water. For crying out loud, there are thousand of pages and numerous threads containing tribal slurs and bigotry. I don't think we need more.

Besides every sensible person knows that there is no monopoly in bigotry..so let's try to be sensible here and stop this childish tantrums.
Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by chamboy(m): 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
Awon Igbo elo sun

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by DerideGull(m): 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Benjamin Adekunle was replaced with Olusegun Obasanjo because was making the war drag. If he had been left, he would have finished you all. He wouldn't have accepted a surrender from Philip Effiong like Obasanjo did. He would have ensured that Ojukwu didn't escape.

You are as clueless as Benjamin Adekunle. At the time Benjamin was replaced as GOC 3MCDO, Port Harcourt was about to be recaptured and the loudmouthed officer of Yoruba extraction had flooded HQ with SOS.

Instead of you stating the truth that Benjamin Adekunle had his butt handed to him by the resourceful boys of “S” Division of Biafran army, you deceitfully stated that he was making the war drag. Yoruba peeps have mouth indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by lancee(m): 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
victorazy: And this is his product grin

loool, oh boy u bad ooo
Re: Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) by kellyemms: 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
[quote author=wingman][/quote] pickin pack well

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) / We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary / Kuje Jailbreak: 69 Persons Wanted By Nigerian Correctional Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.