Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,361 members, 7,940,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:39 AM

When Women Play Too Hard To Get - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Women Play Too Hard To Get (4256 Views)

How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Chase You Without Trying Too Hard / When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them / When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Women Play Too Hard To Get by albridge(m): 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2008
there is this girl that i wanted to meet not too long ago and for no apparent reason she gave me the cold shoulder. in fact i would say she was really very rude in her approach at turning me down. well i didn't like the way she acted so i decided to look elsewhere. its about two weeks since she rudely turned me down (i am not saying every girl must say yes just that i think you can say yes without trying to crush the guy at the same time) she is now trying to be friendly with me but off course i am no more interested, not after the way she treated me. i guess she is another case of a woman who played too hard to get because her recent behavior show that she's realy in to me now. i guess its too bad for her because i am not interested anymore grin

The lesson? Ladies should learn not to overdo the hard to get thing because it could easily back fire. grin

Meet Nigerian singles here http://zobela.com
Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by rampant(f): 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2008
i dont believe ur story smiley
Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by chamotex(m): 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2008
this ur working class singles, dem dey pay u abi na there u dey work

the way u dey take advertise this thing, he pass another level o grin grin
Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by BangBang2(m): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2008
na madness wey dabaru the guy head!!

he comes up wit all sorts of cooked up and untrue stories

and to make matters worse, he carries an extra baggage (which would soon cripple him) in advertising a stupid and fraudulent site!!
Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by albridge(m): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2008
i apologize for offending you. no more something for singles. its up you now undecided
Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by BangBang2(m): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2008
albridge:

i apologize for offending you. no more something for singles. its up you now undecided

thank you sir

advertise in the adverts section

safe bruv!!
Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by sistajay(f): 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2008
@Poster
You were never interested in her, you just wanted another name to add to your little black book. No cry over the one that got away.
Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by zignor(m): 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2008
hmmm cheesy grin grin
Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by Tgirl4real(f): 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2008
Boring!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by Ola8(m): 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2008
Pretend as if u are still interested, FURK HER AND DUMP HER . that is the result of her rude behavior, next time she will know how to turn men down without being rude.but remember u will one day born a female child.
thanks
Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by nana(f): 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2008
hmmm!
Ola8:

Pretend as if u are still interested, FURK HER AND DUMP HER . that is the result of her rude behavior, next time she will know how to turn men down without being rude.but remember u will one day born a female child.
thanks
Hmmm Hmm!
Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by albridge(m): 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2008
i dont agree that i was not interested in her. i guess i am just tired of women playing unneccasiry hard to get. they act as if being in a relationship is a bad thing and that they have no interest in meeting someone as if they would be doing u a favor by dating or marrying you. then on Friday they go for night vigils to pray to God to send them a husband cos they are 35yrs old, single and fast becoming obsolete in the singles market. really dont get it. i think most women are just plain confused and dont know what they want. undecided
Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by AEjiro(m): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2008
as if they would be doing u a favor by dating or marrying you. then on Friday they go for night vigils to pray to God to send them a husband because they are 35yrs old, single and fast becoming obsolete in the singles market

@ post
i Completely agree wit this line.
Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by albridge(m): 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2008
you can't help but agree because i am clearly stating the obvious truth. think women should wake up and be nicer to the responsible brother men who try to get to know them and say no nicely even if they are not interested. its better they do so when they are still very marketable rather than when they are old and grey and then start to run to church for help from God for a problem they caused for themselves grin
Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by iice(f): 3:46am On Jul 24, 2008
Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by albridge(m): 10:22am On Jul 24, 2008
are you sure your not mistaking me for someone else. checked those links and only saw one thread i started or posted in. undecidedon the issue of being damned if your hard to get and still being damned if you are not, i guess the solution to the problem is simple, its called "MODERATION". Were not saying be easy, were just saying don't be unnecessarily difficult. grin
Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by ladybam(f): 11:01am On Jul 24, 2008
@ poster

nah wah to this your post oooooooo.
Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by albridge(m): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2008
thank you grin its nice to be appreciated
Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by ifyalways(f): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2008
iice:

Also see:

Damned if you are easy, damned if you are hard to get undecided

you can say that again !
Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by Pataki: 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2008
Why waste your time? undecided undecided undecided
Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by ayo84(m): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2008
The reason why ladies play hard to get is bcoz men act too needy and they apply too much pressure.

If i like a girl, i simply make the girl like me, then she is the one who comes around all the time begging for my attention,

Want to make a girl like you ,

don't act too needy or desperate towards her

Make her jealous , once in a while

Have a lot of casual female friends around you, girl are attracted to guys who are popular and flow well with the ladies.

Ladies love unpredictable and humorous guys
Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by iice(f): 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2008
albridge:

are you sure your not mistaking me for someone else. checked those links and only saw one thread i started or posted in. undecidedon the issue of being damned if your hard to get and still being damned if you are not, i guess the solution to the problem is simple, its called "MODERATION". Were not saying be easy, were just saying don't be unnecessarily difficult. grin

Yes the one that i specifically WROTE 'that is even you' undecided DUH!!! gawd!
Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by albridge(m): 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2008
iice
Yes the one that i specifically WROTE 'that is even you' Undecided DUH!!! gawd!

hmm, wink ice, nice grin
Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by sistawoman: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2008
ayo84:

The reason why ladies play hard to get is because men act too needy and they apply too much pressure.

If i like a girl, i simply make the girl like me, then she is the one who comes around all the time begging for my attention,

Have a lot of casual female friends around you, girl are attracted to guys who are popular and flow well with the ladies.

That wont work for women and I thought we were talking about women in this thread.
Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2008
hehehehehe, women never play hard to get, it's all in ya minds grin
Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by MissyB1(m): 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2008
sistawoman:

That wont work for women and I thought we were talking about women in this thread.

Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 25, 2008
@ topic

Ahiahiai!
Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by albridge(m): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2008
The reason why ladies play hard to get is because men act too needy and they apply too much pressure.

i think you've got a point there bros. there might be a lesson or two to learn from this wink
Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by albridge(m): 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2008
Quote from: sistawoman on Yesterday at 09:47:25 PM

well i am not sure whether or not i should take you seriously because a lot of people say that women don't really know what they want so when you say you don't get it i am thinking that might be a good sign. i might actually be making sense. grin
Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by albridge(m): 10:07am On Jul 29, 2008
michellin89
Ahiahiai!

@ michilline89 Ahiahiai! too grin
Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by yebariba(m): 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2008
if you toast them and them no agree my brother just leave them alone. in a short while they will realize that they are getting old and will come and beg you to please toast then again. then it will be your turn to make shakara tongue
Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by Gonorrhea(m): 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2008
yebariba:

if you toast them and them no agree my brother just leave them alone. in a short while they will realize that they are getting old and will come and beg you to please toast then again. then it will be your turn to make shakara tongue

some women no send ooo, they would rather get old and wither away! grin

na dos ones dem dey call pack craze for head like IGBO man fan!!no disrespect my igbo people in the house o! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would U Tell Her U Are Impotent? / Satisfaction During Intercourse / I'm Still In Love With My Ex Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.