Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,739 members, 7,945,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow (36845 Views)

GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! / Ondo Senator Apologises For Supporting Child-Marriage Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by agbameta: 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
theoctopus:

Bro, I am disappointed in this your question! If Bode George had apologized then, would you have proposed that he be forgiven and allowed to go free? You try sometimes to be neutral on this forum but obviously you are not

What's a criminal conduct got to do with the governor's unfortunate and regrettable utterance?

And you people get mad when we call you village ignorance and illiterates...?

How dumb and retarded can you clowns be for real...? smh..
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2013
theoctopus:

Bro, I am disappointed in this your question! If Bode George had apologized then, would you have proposed that he be forgiven and allowed to go free? You try sometimes to be neutral on this forum but obviously you are not
Guy,where is ur brain?No one is feeling this gibberish.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by redfly(m): 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2013
agbameta: This is one of the many attributes of a great and stand up leader.

Attributes of a smart politician u mean, a great leader would think before openning his mouth.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Gazieee: 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
Atleast Oshio is better than OBJ who never appologized go the woman who lost her husband and child during the Ikeja army base explosion. She was cry over her losses during OBJ's visit and she was told to shut up by the then president.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by theoctopus: 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2013
naptu2:

Was Bode George prosecuted in court?

Is Adams Oshiomole being prosecuted in court?

What is the correlation between the two?

The correlation between the two is that the two public officers erred! The public will treat them the way the public feels they deserve to be treated. And in the eyes of the public, Oshiomole's sins are far worse than Bode George sins. You cannot use your mandate to oppress the downtrodden in society. That is sacrilegious. It is bad enough when you do evil through corruption, but when you start attacking widows on the streets, you have crossed the line
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by naptu2: 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
paulchucks: When Gordon brown called a woman a gay which was captured by bbc and televised he went personally to the woman's house and apologize i don't know what is wrong with our Nigeria politicians so oshomole your apology rejected even if is 200k give the poor widow to start life afresh before she commits suicide

Aha! I posted those videos yesterday. His first apology was not delivered in person, but on a radio show (and it's similar to Oshiomole's apology). He later went to her house and apologised in person. My question is, if Oshiomole apologises to her in person and she accepts it, what then?

Off to find the videos.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by agbameta: 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
ichidodo: Apc e-tribal maggot.Apologies is not doing
much to change the destruction of the
woman's wares if it is not
followed by concerted efforts to make adequate recompensations

ichidodo: You yeriba dog why don't you go Eat sh**t.Diickhead

Why should I even bother with low life scums like you and your kind especially with such gutter and despicable quote in the above quote?

At least we know the kind of well you drink from so why even bother...
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by theoctopus: 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
naptu2:

Aha! I posted those videos yesterday. His first apology was not delivered in person, but on a radio show (and it's similar to Oshiomole's apology). He later went to her house and apologised in person. My question is, if Oshiomole apologises to her in person and she accepts it, what then?

Off to find the videos.

You keep repeating the same error. He has not apologized yet. Please show us where he apologized
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
ichidodo: Go and eat sh**t,You and your useless guvnor
You must apologize,I'm a widow and my gov is a widower and u just insulted us.Fake tear drops. Guy,don't believe every shit u read.It's called being gullible.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by naptu2: 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
theoctopus:

The correlation between the two is that the two public officers erred! The public will treat them the way the public feels they deserve to be treated. And in the eyes of the public, Oshiomole's sins are far worse than Bode George sins. You cannot use your mandate to oppress the downtrodden in society. That is sacrilegious. It is bad enough when you do evil through corruption, but when you start attacking widows on the streets, you have crossed the line

Bode George committed a crime against the state, for which he was punished. The public is upset with him because he was not remorseful and he has never accepted that he did anything wrong.

Oshiomole did not commit a crime against the state and is thus not being prosecuted by the state. He has already expressed remorse for his actions and will probably do so again. It's not the same.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by 24in7: 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mayb him village Pple dey follow am or on drugs by that time, we go soon here say na devil@wrk
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
astronautog: Pls let's forgive him!!!oshio go and sin no more!!!

That is too easy. There is no such thing as sin but stupidity. He needs to admit he was stupid.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by 24in7: 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mayb him village Pple dey follow am or on drugs by that time, we go soon here say na devil@wrk.......a leader indeed
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by soulglo: 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
JulianBond007: its obvious you're a sycophant. She didn't break any law and you still insist she broke a law. Oshiomole himself didn't say she broke any law. What are you then yapping about?

If she did not break any law why were her goods seized? She did break the law. I am glad he apologized though. If he was a good man before he said those words he is still a good man now. Just a good man that did a very bad thing. Just for the record I am saying she broke the law based on what I could make of the video.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by naptu2: 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
paulchucks: When Gordon brown called a woman a gay which was captured by bbc and televised he went personally to the woman's house and apologize i don't know what is wrong with our Nigeria politicians so oshomole your apology rejected even if is 200k give the poor widow to start life afresh before she commits suicide

naptu2: Gordon Brown described the woman as a "bigoted woman" (he didn't know that his mic was on).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTr8IVWBuPE

Her reaction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyVdGyM087w

Brown apologised later that day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3F_ly9xSqQ

And then went over to her house to apologise in person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3Hex5raBrU

There is no excuse for showing disrespect to the citizens you serve.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by ichidodo: 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
agbameta:

Why should I even bother with low life scums like you and your kind especially with such gutter and despicable quote in the above quote?

At least we know the kind of well you drink from so why even bother...
Like the damp squib that you are, who gives a f**k what you care?!?!! Diick head
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by agbameta: 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
redfly:
Attributes of a smart politician u mean, a great leader would think before openning his mouth.

Very ridiculous and absurd nonsense..

No great leader or even human being is above or below bad utterances or missteps...

Try again if you can....
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by theoctopus: 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
naptu2:

Bode George committed a crime against the state, for which he was punished. The public is upset with him because he was not remorseful and he has never accepted that he did anything wrong.

Oshiomole did not commit a crime against the state and is thus not being prosecuted by the state. He has already expressed remorse for his actions and will probably do so again. It's not the same.

This is the problem with you APC supporters (I know you will deny you are one). You think being legalistic is more important than serving people. You talk academic jargon because you think you are ruling over firewood! That will be your party's undoing. You think it is more important to sit on your high horse and lecture everyone about how you have this bloody dream of an utopian society that will be built on egg shells and where people will be riding electronic bicycles in the skies.

You have no sense off compassion for the people you rule. You talk down on them like they are your slaves. That was what has brought this on Oshiomole. This isnt new. He has been doing this for a long time. He only just got caught on tape now. That is how God works. One day for the owner.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
theoctopus:

You arrogate too much stupidity to your self.Oshiomhole's loved by the widows and you Mr Pubic can't change that.I get ur time.Go And Die.I hope u r a widow too.Not joking,you big Fool.I'll Fight you Fire for Fire,you have no spine.Una never plenty reach.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Joythah(m): 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
MR. WHINNIG:
In saner climes like the US and Canada he should have resigned honourably. I have totally lost my respect for this man.
in saner climes, the widow will be in trouble for law breaking. He has admitted his error instead of setting up comitees to look into the matter. Let the matter rest.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by agbameta: 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
ichidodo: Like the damp squib that you are, who gives a f**k what you care?!?!! Diick head

Too many gutter juveniles on the internet..

*Ignored from here on...*
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by theoctopus: 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
pascyj: You arrogate too much stupidity to your self.Oshiomhole's loved by the widows and you Mr Pubic can't change that.I get ur time.Go And Die.I hope u r a widow too.Not joking,you big Fool.I'll Fight you Fire for Fire,you have no spine.Una never plenty reach.

Bring it on! Hater of the people! The "go and die congress". Shame on you!!!
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by BrightDeGea(m): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
99/100:

What is this one saying?
Can't u for once call a spade by its name?
Must u defend Oshiomole even it means trauncating or upturning truth and facts?
Oshiomole f-ucked up big time and u must accept it.
are you going to kill yourself because oshiomole apologized?
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by BrightDeGea(m): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
theoctopus:

Bring it on! Hater of the people! The "go and die congress". Shame on you!!!
oga thats enough
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by ichidodo: 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
pascyj: You must apologize,I'm a widow and my gov is a widower and u just insulted us.Fake tear drops. Guy,don't believe every shit u read.It's called being gullible.
50,000 viewers cannot go wrong, Your Gov'nor should seek the lady out and do what is right as a man, that is if his dead wife has not taken his manhood to the grave and stop insulting our intelligience with that crap

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by theoctopus: 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
Bright De Gea: oga thats enough

What is enough? Are you ok?
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
theoctopus:

This is the problem with you APC supporters (I know you will deny you are one). You think being legalistic is more important than serving people. You talk academic jargon because you think you are ruling over firewood! That will be your party's undoing. You think it is more important to sit on your high horse and lecture everyone about how you have this bloody dream of an utopian society that will be built on egg shells and where people will be riding electronic bicycles in the skies.

You have no sense off compassion for the people you rule. You talk down on them like they are your slaves. That was what has brought this on Oshiomole. This isnt new. He has been doing this for a long time. He only just got caught on tape now. That is how God works. One day for the owner.
The PDP slave has finally found his voice.He ruled Edo State for 11 good years,no development.The PDp cares about widows?Even the widows are laughing.The widows know Mr no progress/Ancient city from Mr Modern/Progress.Mumu,Anuofia.Go and die,Fool.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by theoctopus: 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
pascyj: The PDP slave has finally found his voice.He ruled Edo State for 11 good years,no development.The PDp cares about widows?Even the widows are laughing.The widows know Mr no progress/Ancient city from Mr Modern/Progress.Mumu,Anuofia.Go and die,Fool.

Keep it up. We need the fuel!
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by BrightDeGea(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
theoctopus:

What is enough? Are you ok?
am ok, are you alright at all?
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by naptu2: 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
theoctopus:

You have not addressed any of the things I posted. I condemned the governor yesterday and I petitioned the supermod to put the topic on the front page. But the fact remains that the governor's comments were directed at the woman. If he apologises to her and she forgives him, what then?

You simply expressed emotions because you couldn't counter the fact that there's no correlation between the Bode George case and the Oshiomole incident.

Lastly, I couldn't care less whether you think I'm a republican party or democratic party supporter. That's your problem, not mine.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by astronautog(m): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
If we judge him and feel this way imagine how our creator feels when we let him down pls we must 4give oshio no mata wat!1 man 1 vote
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by agbameta: 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
theoctopus:

Look at this hypocrite olodo yelling compassion. Is forgiving the man and moving on after apologizing for what he said not a compassionate act? .

You have no business or any kind of moral authority to question the man's sense of compassion because you running your mouth about compassion because you know nothing about compassion.

You are better off with the idiotic Bode George rant..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) / Bayelsans Are So Lazy - Governor Dickson / Speakership: Dogara Backs Down From Race

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.