Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,537 members, 7,888,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:46 PM

Guys, How Do You Feel When A Cute Lady Woos You ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Feel When A Cute Lady Woos You ??? (1555 Views)

My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / If A Lady Woos You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Do You Feel When A Cute Lady Woos You ??? by Ijeleigbo(m): 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2013
Do you see them as weak or rolls with the vibe ?

When a lady woos me and she's sexy, I'll respond quickly and tell her I like her too.
Its not easy for African girls to woo guys its only in developed countries you see this often.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When A Cute Lady Woos You ??? by lokito: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
Went for a child dedication on Sunday and this very gorgeous chick walked up to me and said "do u know u're handsome? I wish I could steal you away from whoever is your girlfriend, pls lets snap sm pix"
Me was like.. Hmm... This girl just hit the rock meehn, nothing pisses me off more
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When A Cute Lady Woos You ??? by Ijeleigbo(m): 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
lokito: Went for a child dedication on Sunday and this very gorgeous chick walked up to me and said "do u know u're handsome? I wish I could steal you away from whoever is your girlfriend, pls lets snap sm pix"
Me was like.. Hmm... This girl just hit the rock meehn, nothing pisses me off more

But you did not like her and that's why you didn't ask her out?
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When A Cute Lady Woos You ??? by Ijeleigbo(m): 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
During my younger years, like two girls wooed me but I was so inexperienced!
If I was not jew then, I'd have f'u'ck'ed both girls.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When A Cute Lady Woos You ??? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

But you did not like her and that's why you didn't ask her out?

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When A Cute Lady Woos You ??? by Ijeleigbo(m): 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
What do you mean @ Harbosede?
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When A Cute Lady Woos You ??? by Mynd44: 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
I see her as bold and intelligent enough to know what she wants. If I like her, why not? If I don't , I let her know respectfully
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When A Cute Lady Woos You ??? by Thavik(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
K
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When A Cute Lady Woos You ??? by Thavik(m): 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
Shi
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When A Cute Lady Woos You ??? by Thavik(m): 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
Well girls do woo (woo sounds so fuckkking wierd) buh mostly ones who are self confident and hot of course.......when i get wooed, nd i dnt like her, i give subtle signals that this shi aaint gonna work girl, though i keep smiling grin....but i do most of the wooing (woo stil sounds so fucckingg wierd) cos its fun, rejection is like my fuel though it happens quite rarely nowadays
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When A Cute Lady Woos You ??? by Iaz93: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
undecided
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When A Cute Lady Woos You ??? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
Whenever that happens to me, I quickly tell the lady I am stingy and that I won't spend a dime on her. Fortunately, it has always work, as they disappear almost emmediately I pronounce that my money never leaves my pockets.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When A Cute Lady Woos You ??? by Ijeleigbo(m): 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
tpacalipse: Whenever that happens to me, I quickly tell the lady I am stingy and that I won't spend a dime on her. Fortunately, it has always work, as they disappear almost emmediately I pronounce that my money never leaves my pockets.

Don't be stingy tpacalipse......
Givers never lack!!!
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When A Cute Lady Woos You ??? by crackhaus: 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
I feel emasculated whenever a woman woos me...unfortunately! angry

Just give the green-light and turn signals, let me do the rest undecided
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When A Cute Lady Woos You ??? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
I will turn town carrier! Gogogogo! E don happen grin I think I'm gonna be more than happy. Experienced it just twice. I mean really pretty girls. I was just impressed!

But average looking girls can't count but I jst feel normally jare.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When A Cute Lady Woos You ??? by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 03, 2013
lokito: Went for a child dedication on Sunday and this very gorgeous chick walked up to me and said "do u know u're handsome? I wish I could steal you away from whoever is your girlfriend, pls lets snap sm pix"
lol........this wowo pikin grin....
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When A Cute Lady Woos You ??? by born2boink(m): 7:49am On Dec 03, 2013
A lady wooing is possible , it happened to me about 3 to 4 time but I do not waste time to loggin in their pant. Only two were gun down by shooting my dick in their pussy, the rest were just psycho.

If a lady woo me , I don't think twice but find a way to get in their

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When A Cute Lady Woos You ??? by khiaa(f): 8:59am On Dec 03, 2013
Wow! Some of you men are so childish and pathetic, you are always complaining about nigerian girls being cold and unapproachable, but at the same time you have a problem if a woman finds you attractive and wants to get to know you. The girls are damned if they do and damned if they don't, you should be flattered, and just because a woman approaches you with a conversation does not mean she wants to s--ex you, remember that in the future ok.
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When A Cute Lady Woos You ??? by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:13am On Dec 03, 2013
born2fuck: A lady wooing is possible , it happened to me about 3 to 4 time but I do not waste time to loggin in their pant. Only two were gun down by shooting my dick in their pussy, the rest were just psycho.

If a lady woo me , I don't think twice but find a way to get in their

grin BORN2FUCK..... Na your papa born you!
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When A Cute Lady Woos You ??? by khiaa(f): 9:23am On Dec 03, 2013
tpacalipse: Whenever that happens to me, I quickly tell the lady I am stingy and that I won't spend a dime on her. Fortunately, it has always work, as they disappear almost emmediately I pronounce that my money never leaves my pockets.

Do you even like girls?
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When A Cute Lady Woos You ??? by bknight: 9:24am On Dec 03, 2013
I still feel flattered when I remember her. lipsrsealed

Funny, these things happen more than u think cool
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When A Cute Lady Woos You ??? by bknight: 9:27am On Dec 03, 2013
khiaa:

Do you even like girls?

I dnt lyk girls, I like you angry
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When A Cute Lady Woos You ??? by khiaa(f): 9:37am On Dec 03, 2013
bknight:

I dnt lyk girls, I like you angry

I like you too sweetheart. smiley
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When A Cute Lady Woos You ??? by bknight: 10:57am On Dec 03, 2013
khiaa:

I like you too sweetheart. smiley

kiss
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When A Cute Lady Woos You ??? by Ohibenemma(m): 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
Currently being wooed by one. It's funny and quite flattering, cos I wonder what she's seen in me to warrant such. Rather than look down on her, I see her as bold and expressive. Would I give in? That depends on her readiness to follow my principles #minus sex until plus marriage#
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel When A Cute Lady Woos You ??? by zeekz(m): 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
its nothing new, anyway I like such gals. I get dat ALOT.

(1) (Reply)

Say The Truth Are You Single Or Engaged / Real Love Defies All Reasons / Why Do Most Girls Lie About Their Relationship Status...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.