Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,428 members, 7,901,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:38 AM

A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others (29797 Views)

DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React / Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri / Photos : Wizkid, 2face, Ice Prince, Davido & Many Celebs At The NE Awards,@ USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others by buoye1(m): 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2013
akereconfi: When me I snap my own with Ice Prince for Airport, I no see front page o
Sorry o!try nxt time
Re: A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others by buoye1(m): 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2013
Buoyantic: grin grin see neck...*falls from palm tree*
na him o!!!how u wan make FP wit dis kyn neck?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others by buoye1(m): 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2013
Buoyantic: common sense go tell you say this guy na waiter...i just dey look am ,make I no talk
grin
Re: A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others by anitank(f): 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
buoye1: Na wa o...hw ur eye take scan d dirty!!!!!
I swear I had to go back to page 0 to look for the collar grin grin
Some people eyes get in-built microscope
Re: A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others by NadiaSA1(f): 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
Op u have 1 pm!
Re: A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others by anitank(f): 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
Nadia_SA1: Op u have 1 pm!
Lol! P setting
Re: A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others by afoo02(m): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
sheedy407: Who ever says don Jazzy and Dbanj are not good friends must be a learner.I was at the VVIP at Ice Prince Album Launch sitting very close to Donjazzy,soon after Dbanj came to his sit,he sighted don jazzy,dbanj left his seat,rush to meet donjazzy,they smoked and drank together till the event was over.
It was fun with them sha.

Kindly ff me @sheedy407
I just ff you now, @Foo02
Re: A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2013
shocked sharp girl wan quick collect the guy number

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others by sheedy407(m): 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
Can't rili check my pm,you can leave a msg via @sheedy407 on twitter,sure,I will reply you.Thanks for commenting on my thread
Re: A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others by whiteroses(f): 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
why y'all eyes gotta be so tinted with extra pot bellies
Re: A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
and dis go end ASUU strike abi?
grin
Re: A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others by Adrenaline123(m): 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2013
Op you don't knw how to handle this kind thing, u suppose tell 2face sey as a celeb he is not suppose to carry load that he shuld give u his wallet so u can hold for him, chai see opportunity. Well sha u try, nice photos, trust NLders nau some go photoshop ur head commot for one pic dia and put his own. May ur data neva finish
Re: A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others by romzyxy(m): 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
Danhumprey: Hahaha. Why you dey envy me? I haven't had the privilledge to snap pix with a celebrity like you. So,I envy you more. embarassed
Ω̴̴̩̩̩̥̩a̶̲̥̅̊ envy D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ reign na
Re: A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others by adorable29(f): 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2013
Buoyantic: common sense go tell you say this guy na waiter...i just dey look am ,make I no talk
hahaha! Badt guy.
Re: A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
Gud man.....
Re: A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others by NadiaSA1(f): 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
leavestory: shocked sharp girl wan quick collect the guy number
lol u thou
Re: A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others by uniquetech: 12:08am On Dec 01, 2013
INTRODUCTION OF UNIQUETECH NIGERIA LIMITED
We specialize in bringing out the best in WASHING MACHINE and AIR CONDITIONERS of any product, our Engineers are well trained with many years of working experience from Samsung Electronics Nigeria, we are well trained and capable of REPAIRING and MANAGING any kind of product such as: Lg, Panasonic, Ignis, Frigideir, Haier Thermocool and many more. We render service before payment just to be sure of our authenticity and Integrity.
Honesty is our watchword.
A trial will convince you and satisfying you is our goal!!!.
Contact olu on
Tel: 08098552448, 08064636622
E-mail: uniquetechng@yahoo.com

Re: A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others by Uniquexty(f): 12:56am On Dec 01, 2013
martronilla: i thought you were dead... Oh wait! My mistake... That was vivianc... All these vivis wey dey nl sha... Wena too plenty
And u think this is funny?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others by iamdsam: 1:03am On Dec 01, 2013
Ok. Good one!
Re: A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others by emmabest2000(m): 3:26am On Dec 01, 2013
Re: A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others by justplainpaul(m): 6:26am On Dec 01, 2013
For your mind now, you dey live the life because u snap a couple of pics with celebs. Btw, you look like that small boy weh sell fake bb to me for wuse market, na you be this, abi na my eye dey deceive me.
Re: A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others by obivan: 7:35am On Dec 01, 2013
Is it my eyes only that the op seems to wear the same shirt in most of his pics. Abi na your xmas shirt. One more thing sha, u luk so sooooo gay:-(
Re: A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:51am On Dec 01, 2013
martronilla: seriously, u no get work... So na to dey catch celebs dey force them to snap pic wif u abi? Jeez... If they see u tomorrow, believe me, they wnt recognize u

Naija and celeb hating.. They are not supposed to remember,that is why the pictures are taken as souvenirs!!

Quit hating
Re: A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others by free2ryhme: 10:50am On Dec 01, 2013
martronilla: seriously, u no get work... So na to dey catch celebs dey force them to snap pic wif u abi? Jeez... If they see u tomorrow, believe me, they wnt recognize u
make jealousy no kill you ooo
Re: A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 01, 2013
Sorry o Op but you short small o see as you dey their shoulder angry grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others by RomanyChi(f): 11:10am On Dec 01, 2013
:|
Re: A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others by LajaLaba: 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
martronilla: the both of you should sit on my middle finger...
U are so uncultured.....Lack of good upbringing i guess
Re: A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
adorable29: hahaha! Badt guy.
sweet girl...i don trip for you oooh...see crush on first sight
Re: A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
buoye1: na him o!!!how u wan make FP wit dis kyn neck?
lol buoye
Re: A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others by LadyH(f): 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
op yaa fwesh jare. kiss

bet ayam stil 1derin hw dis made fp. shocked
Re: A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others by ibiali(m): 8:37am On Dec 02, 2013
the guy shirt dirty ooo...look at the collar... angry shocked
Re: A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others by whiteroses(f): 1:43am On Dec 03, 2013
Deschil: Pink shirt, PLUCKED EYEBROWS...OP are you gay?

with mascara grin

ibiali: the guy shirt dirty ooo...look at the collar... angry shocked

na to they scrape eri off his skin like donner kebab grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports / Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality / Fathia Balogun At The City People Award 2016, Rocks Her Bald Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.