Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,148 members, 7,943,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

Everton Fans Thread( Everton Wins) Claps West ham 3:1 n Front of Home Fans - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Everton Fans Thread( Everton Wins) Claps West ham 3:1 n Front of Home Fans (1809 Views)

Arsenal Vs West Ham (3 - 0) On 14th March 2015 / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everton Fans Thread( Everton Wins) Claps West ham 3:1 n Front of Home Fans by emmanuele: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2008
this thread is for Everton fans
please join and support your team here
our brothers are there Yobo, Yakubu Aiyegbeni.

no fights here please

emnmanuele

Re: Everton Fans Thread( Everton Wins) Claps West ham 3:1 n Front of Home Fans by emmanuele: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2008
as a fan you can earn and income from been fan this season just join us here
Re: Everton Fans Thread( Everton Wins) Claps West ham 3:1 n Front of Home Fans by smile4kenn(m): 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2008
Am also a Fan of Everton, Love their style of football, A team capable of breakin into best 4 team in Premiership,

Liverpool, u will never walk alone, All d way
Re: Everton Fans Thread( Everton Wins) Claps West ham 3:1 n Front of Home Fans by emmanuele: 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2008
welcome aboard (smile4kenn)

it is good to know we have fans here too
Re: Everton Fans Thread( Everton Wins) Claps West ham 3:1 n Front of Home Fans by emmanuele: 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2008
i believe that everton will steal a win in this match to come first 4 come this season opening matches

if have any comment reply here
Re: Everton Fans Thread( Everton Wins) Claps West ham 3:1 n Front of Home Fans by dyabman(m): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2008
Fakers! Fakers! Fakers! Fakers! Fakers! Fakers! Fakers! Fakers! Fakers! Fakers! Fakers! Fakers! Fakers! Fakers! Fakers! Fakers! Fakers! Fakers!
Re: Everton Fans Thread( Everton Wins) Claps West ham 3:1 n Front of Home Fans by emmanuele: 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2008
if you are an everton fan or not an you are posting insulting replies here you will be reported to the moderator and have you banned from this forum for life.

as for you mr dyabman just make one more insulting  post here and let see who is a faker
Re: Everton Fans Thread( Everton Wins) Claps West ham 3:1 n Front of Home Fans by dyabman(m): 10:10am On Jul 31, 2008
emmanuele:

if you are an everton fan or not an you are posting insulting replies here you will be reported to the moderator and have you banned from this forum for life.

as for you mr dyabman just make one more insulting post here and let see who is a faker

Na u get nairaland or whats ur problem sef, i dey express myself u dey talk, u guyz are fakers or is that not true .

Okay Jamb question now,

When last did u guyz win anything ??

answer and i will leave u alone, Banning me for life doesnt mean i 'll be banned from the internet, SUCKA!!!!!!
Re: Everton Fans Thread( Everton Wins) Claps West ham 3:1 n Front of Home Fans by emmanuele: 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2008
have people heard us complaining about not winning any trophies let me say one thing the game of football is to be enjoyed and for players to express

themselves and have fun been paid that it.

by the way which team do you support Mr dyabman

and thank you for your sincere contribution we are happy to know that there till other team fans that still notice us
Re: Everton Fans Thread( Everton Wins) Claps West ham 3:1 n Front of Home Fans by dyabman(m): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2008
emmanuele:

by the way which team do you support Mr dyabman

and thank you for your sincere contribution we are happy to know that there till other team fans that still notice us

Oh Oya

I was Born in craven cottage but later my parents reloctated to Stamford Bridge ,  so I'm a BLUE like you too,  But Blue Pass Blue ooooo,

grin grin
Re: Everton Fans Thread( Everton Wins) Claps West ham 3:1 n Front of Home Fans by emmanuele: 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2008
this is very interesting i am so liking this i am happy for you and your team (Chelsea)

so tell me what do you think will happen between Chelsea and Portsmouth.

who will Win

there will a lot of Bets that day and i will be watching to Chelsea Win big time

what do you thing
Re: Everton Fans Thread( Everton Wins) Claps West ham 3:1 n Front of Home Fans by vichel(m): 12:21am On Aug 02, 2008
leave it to d fans of d blue part of london to make unecessary and idiotic statements. the thread was created to discuss everythin everton, not to ask wen waz d last time they won a trophy. it took chelsea 50 yrs to win d league, now una dey get mouth. lets see how long it will take 4 u to win it again
Re: Everton Fans Thread( Everton Wins) Claps West ham 3:1 n Front of Home Fans by dyabman(m): 9:43am On Aug 02, 2008
vichel:

leave it to d fans of d blue part of london to make unecessary and idiotic statements. the thread was created to discuss everythin everton, not to ask when waz d last time they won a trophy. it took chelsea 50 years to win d league, now una dey get mouth. lets see how long it will take for you to win it again

Hey c'mmon , you dont need to exaggerate okay , Just be patient we will win something Big okay. If u are an Arsenal fan then u r a loser but a Manu fan Kudos ,

emmanuele:

this is very interesting i am so liking this i am happy for you and your team (Chelsea)

so tell me what do you think will happen between Chelsea and Portsmouth.

who will Win

there will a lot of Bets that day and i will be watching to Chelsea Win big time

what do you thing

Chelsea vs portsmouth , Not sure but, u know how we do ,the way we run things with little teams like that i mean u cant compare them to us (chelsea) , A sure win for us. 3-0 ,
Re: Everton Fans Thread( Everton Wins) Claps West ham 3:1 n Front of Home Fans by yommys01(m): 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2008
great to know Everton have a fan base in Nigeria

Everton fans may also join http://soccerfanbase.com for footbal forum discussion
Re: Everton Fans Thread( Everton Wins) Claps West ham 3:1 n Front of Home Fans by vichel(m): 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2008
@ dyabman am a looser because am a gunner?, we go see who go be d real looser when we meet!
Re: Everton Fans Thread( Everton Wins) Claps West ham 3:1 n Front of Home Fans by manmustwac(m): 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2008
@post
Nice to see an everton thread here emanuel just hope u can keep it running long like the spurs thread
Re: Everton Fans Thread( Everton Wins) Claps West ham 3:1 n Front of Home Fans by dyabman(m): 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2008
vichel:

@ dyabman am a looser because am a gunner?, we go see who go be d real looser when we meet!

Looser , Juve thrash u guyz and i hate it when u say second team angry so pls dont mention such, looser,

We go see who is mighty ,
Re: Everton Fans Thread( Everton Wins) Claps West ham 3:1 n Front of Home Fans by manmustwac(m): 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2008
dyabman:

Looser , Juve thrash u guys and i hate it when u say second team angry so please don't mention such, looser,

We go see who is mighty ,
no mind d guy all he dose is hide behind his P C dey look for person trouble. We suppose block am face to face and give the beating he deserves. Till he learn how to respect himself.
Re: Everton Fans Thread( Everton Wins) Claps West ham 3:1 n Front of Home Fans by vichel(m): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2008
yea and after una go suck ya selves like always. see d spuds dey get mouth. and by d way, arsenal beat r. mardrid, mardrid beat hamburg, hamburg beat juve, and juve beat arsenal. so abeg tell me wetin be d significance of ur earlier post. loosers!
Re: Everton Fans Thread( Everton Wins) Claps West ham 3:1 n Front of Home Fans by ritchboy(m): 8:55am On Aug 04, 2008
funny how the first image on an EVERTON thread is that of LIVERPOOL fans celebrating a goal! grin cheesy shocked
Re: Everton Fans Thread( Everton Wins) Claps West ham 3:1 n Front of Home Fans by vichel(m): 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2008
lol, good observation
Re: Everton Fans Thread( Everton Wins) Claps West ham 3:1 n Front of Home Fans by dyabman(m): 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2008
Whatever!

Hey Emmanuel , u know say we get the same name sha but anyway , Which player una don sign this season, make una no con dey play rubbish for premiership ooooooo
Re: Everton Fans Thread( Everton Wins) Claps West ham 3:1 n Front of Home Fans by emmanuele: 10:32am On Aug 05, 2008
this season will be very very Hot for every team in this entertaining and most watch league in the world.

every team will play each other and everyone will give their best to win

but this is the thing everton is a good team and i like the way they play even if they donot win any title but they will give teams a fight for the 3points

this year let's just watch and see what will happens.

see you on the Everton winning side.

comment pls

Re: Everton Fans Thread( Everton Wins) Claps West ham 3:1 n Front of Home Fans by MrCrackles(m): 10:34am On Aug 05, 2008
I think itz gona be a boring draw

Both sides have not really been active in the transfer market, and there is nothing exciting to look out for apart from Paul Ince's line up!
Re: Everton Fans Thread( Everton Wins) Claps West ham 3:1 n Front of Home Fans by emmanuele: 10:45am On Aug 05, 2008
i am going to say a WIN on evertons side

let see what blackburn will do when everton hits them will all their strike powers up front at goal

comment pls

Re: Everton Fans Thread( Everton Wins) Claps West ham 3:1 n Front of Home Fans by MrCrackles(m): 10:48am On Aug 05, 2008
emmanuele:

i am going to say a WIN on evertons side

let see what blackburn will do when everton hits them will all their strike powers up front at goal

comment please

everton thrive more on the creativity of thier midfielders to be honest: Arteta and Cahill

Blackburn have staunch imposing bodies in the defence to stiffle any team on thier day

With AJ fulham bound, everton not signing anyone yet, i can see Yak toiling up front all by himself, and it would be a mammoth task for him!
Re: Everton Fans Thread( Everton Wins) Claps West ham 3:1 n Front of Home Fans by dyabman(m): 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2008
@emmanuele

How come do u become an Everton Fan , just wondering
Re: Everton Fans Thread( Everton Wins) Claps West ham 3:1 n Front of Home Fans by emmanuele: 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2008
Everton Fans

Club Honours
Football League Record
1888 Founder Member of the Football League. 1930-31 Division 2, 1931-51 Division 1, 1951-54 Division 2, 1954-92 Division 1, 1992-Present FA Premier League.

Division 1 Champions
1890-91, 1914-15, 1927-28, 1931-32, 1938-39, 1962-63, 1969-70, 1984-85, 1986-87.

Runners-Up
1889-90, 1894-95, 1901-02, 1904-05, 1908-09, 1911-12, 1985-86.

Division 2 Champions
1930-31.
Runners-Up

1953-54.

FA Cup Winners
1906, 1933, 1966, 1984, 1995.

Runners-Up
1893, 1897, 1907, 1968, 1985, 1986, 1989.

Charity Shield Winners
1928, 1932, 1963, 1970, 1984, 1985, 1987, 1995, Shared 1986.

League Cup Runners-Up
1976-77, 1983-84.

European Cup-Winners' Cup Winners
1984-85.

FA Youth Cup Winners
1965, 1984, 1998.

Re: Everton Fans Thread( Everton Wins) Claps West ham 3:1 n Front of Home Fans by dyabman(m): 8:55am On Aug 06, 2008
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Everton Fans Thread( Everton Wins) Claps West ham 3:1 n Front of Home Fans by wormedup(m): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2008
*Modified* cool wrong place !
Re: Everton Fans Thread( Everton Wins) Claps West ham 3:1 n Front of Home Fans by emmanuele: 7:52am On Aug 07, 2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

very funning i just love a good joke

thankx wormedup

Re: Everton Fans Thread( Everton Wins) Claps West ham 3:1 n Front of Home Fans by manmustwac(m): 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2008
Emanuelle how long do u think u can keep this thread running for? And wetin u go do when Yakubu and Yobo leave Everton?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chelsea And The Fa / Everton Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On Saturday 1st October 2011 / UEFA Supercup : Man Utd Vs R. Madrid ANALYSIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.