Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,138 members, 7,880,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:23 PM

If God Be Willing, I Will Do That Tomorrow - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Be Willing, I Will Do That Tomorrow (464 Views)

Can God Be Proven From A Blank Sheet Of Paper? / Be Reminded That Tomorrow Is Sunday / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If God Be Willing, I Will Do That Tomorrow by simdam500(m): 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ecclesiastes 9:12 For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so [are] the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.

His time”: The time of his misfortune, especially death.

This is saying that mankind has no idea how long he will live. We might start to town to work, and be killed before we get there. Some die very young. It is sometimes an accident, and other times a disease that strikes when we least expect it.

One of the worst losses of a loved one to deal with is when they die suddenly.

We should not say, tomorrow, I will do something. We may not be alive tomorrow. We should say "if God be willing, I will do that tomorrow"

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable Reading The The Bible With Your Phone In The Church? / How To Make A Good New Year Resolution / Stop Celebrating Christmas, It Is Idolatory –kumuyi Warns Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.