Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,394 members, 7,929,242 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:35 AM

Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? (50592 Views)

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX / What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Done Because Of Love? / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by shakur07(m): 7:10am On Nov 30, 2013
Lmao ...d only help u render to her is to Buy ha "BRIGHTER. GRAMMAR"" and make sure u employ an english tisha for her also
angelamina: sister pls is dis french or wot? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Sike(m): 7:11am On Nov 30, 2013
I intentionally stepped on the toes of this fine girl i met last month on a queue in a Bank ATM. The girl was like, "OMG are you mad? What's all this rubbish now? See my leg now." I kept calm, smiling and replied, "It was a mistake baby. I'm deeply sorry". Those on the queue helped me begged her more. She said it's Ok. So, I bent down to help her clean the mess but she refused & did it herself. After finished with our transactions, i rushed to me meet her again to beg her more. That's where the show began. We talked, laughed, exchanged contacts. NOW, the rest is history. If she couldn't see me for a day, she would die. wink

4 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by samdean(m): 7:13am On Nov 30, 2013
[quote author=Faith93]Pleses no insult what I put for nairaland.I onli add idea for topic.I no no SAE I have enemies for here in nairaland poeple.I ask for fogivenes if I sin faith can u borrow me ur number? is not on ur profile
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by shakur07(m): 7:13am On Nov 30, 2013
Hahhaha mo gbe oh !! D GBAGAUN is outta ds world !! Bur am nt sure d gal s gonna make it as a comedian sef !!
Jtmanager:

hahahahahaha e nor get wetin no dhy nl o.... lwkmd sister u de waste ur talent u suppose b comedian
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by fiizznation: 7:15am On Nov 30, 2013
Sarah a: na your sister go enter menopause. This are one of the reason I dnt bring my personal issues to this site.
cheesy
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by johnstar(m): 7:18am On Nov 30, 2013
Do u v a spare pen
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by shakur07(m): 7:20am On Nov 30, 2013
Abeg no let ha bring her stinking tissaues come here oh
fiizznation: issues ni abi tissues ke gringrin
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Articul8(m): 7:22am On Nov 30, 2013
So far, av only found d Op's post and d oda guy who drank frm dsame place d gal did very interesting. Odas were jt fabricated.
This is myn.
I had crush on dis gal. And we were opportuned to b travelling dsame day. My own destination was Abeokuta frm Ife and hers was Lagos.she neva knew dis though. I had to board dsame bus with her to Lagos jt to b with her altru d journey and dt was around 5:30 pm.I paid her T-fare to lag while I had lil or nothin left with me and truly we got tlkin in d bus.
We got to lag around 8:30pm and I begged ppl 4 money to add to Wα̲̅†̥ I had with me so dt I can get back to Abk. I now strted my own journey to Abeokuta and got home 3ound 10:30.I got evrybdy worried,I dnt kip late nyt.
Bt today...

3 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Slasha1(f): 7:25am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: seriously..ow awful was my English angry!
Very awful! They finally made you speak out lmao. You know why I like you? You don't try so hard to sound "clever",it flows naturally.:p
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Lionbite(m): 7:26am On Nov 30, 2013
Petitequeen:
hw doz dat concern us...mtcheeew...
who told you its your concern?
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by emmabest2000(m): 7:28am On Nov 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by shakur07(m): 7:34am On Nov 30, 2013
Ds one na odikwa risky oh ...if nt yhu for trek. Pass Young jonah ehn ....
Articul8: So far, av only found d Op's post and d oda guy who drank frm dsame place d gal did very interesting. Odas were jt fabricated.
This is myn.
I had crush on dis gal. And we were opportuned to b travelling dsame day. My own destination of Abeokuta frm Ife and hers was Lagos.she neva knew dis though. I had to board dsame bus with her to Lagos jt to b with altru d journey and dt was around 5:30 pm.I paid her T-fair to lag while I had lil or nothin left with me and truly we got tlkin in d bus.
We got to lag around 8:30pm and I begged ppl 4 money to add to Wα̲̅†̥ I had with me so dt I can get back to Abk. I now strted my own journey to Abeokuta and got home 3ound 10:30.I got evrybdy worried,I dnt kip late nyt.
Bt today...
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Fayrouzz(m): 7:41am On Nov 30, 2013
There was this gal I liked so much, Chiamaka is her name. She was this kinda pompous gal so I needed a very good plan to get her attention, so me and my frnd(Mike) made a plan. Mike was waiting fr her wif ma aunts car along her street and I was jst in a shop sipping my la casera. Wen the gal comot frm hauz na so Mike move the car wit speed come splash water on the gal wifout stopping, na so me jst rush frm wie I dey cme remove ma cloth clean the gal body.. Dat was hw we started talking.. Tinz we do fr love.

4 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by mrlaw93(m): 7:43am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: plaese I fell bad for all insurt I rcevoing for people I thoughgt I av friendships form
mission accomplished. u ve gotten the attention u needed...
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by seanblaise(m): 7:43am On Nov 30, 2013
There is dis girl A̶̲̥̅♏ currently having a crush on, the problm be say, I no understand her way..I knw say girls d̶̲̥̅̊ey pretend but dis babe be like person wey no d̶̲̥̅̊ey do love tins...

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 30, 2013
Interesting......... ASUU really needs to call off this strike.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Sowhizy(f): 7:48am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: seriously..ow awful was my English angry!

I knew u wia doin dat on purpose. Funny sha wink
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 30, 2013
You mean when i had to attend all night in her church, i then opted for a special number of which i never planned for just to sing and let her notice me. God's grace, i used the best lyrics, thus impressed the church. After the church, i went straight to her and said, i noticed u were nodding ur head during my special no., i guess u liked d song, she said 'yes' i was so impressive. The rest was history! grin
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by IykeWest: 7:49am On Nov 30, 2013
Fayrouzz: There was this gal I liked so much, Chiamaka is her name. She was this kinda pompous gal so I needed a very good plan to get her attention, so me and my frnd(Mike) made a plan. Mike was waiting fr her wif ma aunts car along her street and I was jst in a shop sipping my la casera. Wen the gal comot frm hauz na so Mike move the car wit speed come splash water on the gal wifout stopping, na so me jst rush frm wie I dey cme remove ma cloth clean the gal body.. Dat was hw we started talking.. Tinz we do fr love.
Ei yAaa..........cute!
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Mekyno(m): 7:53am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: plaese I fell bad for all insurt I rcevoing for people I thoughgt I av friendships form
dis 1 na person houx wife ooo, or she attend mid-nyt sch? Even kids dat attended gud nursery sch write much beta dan dis....chai God hv mercy......and ASUU still dee strike...more disaster ooo
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 30, 2013
JuserytHector: I bought a cake for ant this girl on Val's day a year ago.She works in a bank,so I went to drop it at her place of work,with the security guard,also with instruction to deliver it to her.2 days later when I went back there,she flashed me a smile,said thank u for the cake,and asked me to line up on the queue if am there for any transaction...Not even a second glance... grin ;

They are always very busy. follow her up.. she cant eat your cake and have it...

2 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Petitequeen(f): 7:57am On Nov 30, 2013
kceemart: Hahahahahahaa op u get bad mouth o.
tnx 4 d compliment
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Petitequeen(f): 8:00am On Nov 30, 2013
godson0032000: grin

U wicked small o!!! See as u finish dat babe na
lolz....on d contrary, i was jez trying 2 hlp ni
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 30, 2013
Emperor_adrian: I andter my frend nonso hav bin trackin dis gal,so one day we decided to block her on her way to work(she works in a bank)..we were lucky,we met her goin to work,so my guy suggested dat we shud pretend lookin at her,den we shud fall into a muddy water,dat d act will mak d gal cum and sympatize wit us,...i did it o,bt instead d gal jst looked at me,shaked her head and walked away....and trust naija ppl na,all onlookers couldnt even tel me sori,dem jst d abuse me,calin me names...

So you actually fell into muddy water? mumu raised to power 5....

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Petitequeen(f): 8:06am On Nov 30, 2013
Sarah a: na your sister go enter menopause. This are one of the reason I dnt bring my personal issues to this site.
lolz....u knw hw nairalanders can b nau,every wants 2 share hs/hr opinion nt minding hw it affects
u....d kink z jez nt 2 take dm insults personal f u dnt want 2 have an hrt attack...#peace
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by jaybee3(m): 8:06am On Nov 30, 2013
Sike: I intentionally stepped on the toes of this fine girl i met last month on a queue in a Bank ATM. The girl was like, "OMG are you mad? What's all this rubbish now? See my leg now." I kept calm, smiling and replied, "It was a mistake baby. I'm deeply sorry". Those on the queue helped me begged her more. She said it's Ok. So, I bent down to help her clean the mess but she refused & did it herself. After finished with our transactions, i rushed to me meet her again to beg her more. That's where the show began. We talked, laughed, exchanged contacts. NOW, the rest is history. If she couldn't see me for a day, she would die. wink
You are lucky her reflex action didn't result in a hot slap.
Too risky

2 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 30, 2013
following, trolling, commenting after this girl on nairaland, i even don follow for facebook but she never give me her number.... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by shakur07(m): 8:11am On Nov 30, 2013
Power 5 too small for d guy ...d tin na mumu ^1nfinity ...
okpara ugo:

So you actually fell into muddy water? mumu raised to power 5....
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Mickeywilliams(m): 8:15am On Nov 30, 2013
Fayrouzz: There was this gal I liked so much, Chiamaka is her name. She was this kinda pompous gal so I needed a very good plan to get her attention, so me and my frnd(Mike) made a plan. Mike was waiting fr her wif ma aunts car along her street and I was jst in a shop sipping my la casera. Wen the gal comot frm hauz na so Mike move the car wit speed come splash water on the gal wifout stopping, na so me jst rush frm wie I dey cme remove ma cloth clean the gal body.. Dat was hw we started talking.. Tinz we do fr love.
hehehe *in olamide's voice*baddest guy ever liveth
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by GentleFrank(m): 8:17am On Nov 30, 2013
I sent her a lovely and crazy SMS of course !!!
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by smiley1985(f): 8:18am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: u are wicked for here I tot u be a good frined

I am too sure you are doing all these on purpose but the question is "why"?
I can do same you know
*me I was think b4 b4 na by knowing you are do all this here,bur sha when is your reason knowing to us?*

So you see, STOP IT as it aint funny
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 30, 2013
Petitequeen:
my sister hw du u want 2 get attention wit al ds "gbagaunism" u r postn hia....*brings blackboard,chalk nd a cane*.."oya sit dwn dere nd repeat after me: A for Apple...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Make Her Start Crushing On You / The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate / Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.