Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,225 members, 7,919,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:17 PM

What Car Would You Recommend For A Student (every One's Opinion Would Help) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Car Would You Recommend For A Student (every One's Opinion Would Help) (2149 Views)

Poll: Which of these would u guys recommend ?

92-96 toyota camry: 14% (1 vote)
98-99 toyota camry: 14% (1 vote)
Honda Accord (Bulldog): 28% (2 votes)
Honda Accord (Bullet): 0% (0 votes)
Honda Accord (Baby Boy): 28% (2 votes)
Peugeot 406: 14% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

If You Had All The Money In The World, Which Car Would You Buy? / Which Car Would You Suggest I Use For Transportation / What Car Speed Can You Comfortably Maintain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Car Would You Recommend For A Student (every One's Opinion Would Help) by turion(m): 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2008
Hi all what car would u guys recommend for a university student in his final year, price range should be considered between 1 million and 800000 naira  everyones opinion will come in useful thanks.
Re: What Car Would You Recommend For A Student (every One's Opinion Would Help) by micklplus(m): 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2008
@ poster.
Since you are already in your final year, i will suggest you buy a baby boy but, you will have to add some more money ooooooo.
And again, you will still need the car when you are out of school and you also might still drive it for sometime swhen you start working proper. if u are bent on between 800k and 1M, then consider some good pre 2000 model cars preferably, a toyota or honda.

I hope i have been able to help??
Cheers

1 Like

Re: What Car Would You Recommend For A Student (every One's Opinion Would Help) by fotodaddy: 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2008
@ poster

Legedes Benz grin grin
Re: What Car Would You Recommend For A Student (every One's Opinion Would Help) by ssRhino: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2008
I will say, it dpends on your environs too, cos if you leave where there is a bad road, buying cars could be a waste of money, so i will suggest an SUV like pathfinder, the older model of say 1996 or 97 if possible, but if you leave in a good area, honda accord 1998, 99 or 2000 model will do u, if u willing to live with fabric, and base model however, you might have to add a lil extra to the money to get something nice.
Good luck
Re: What Car Would You Recommend For A Student (every One's Opinion Would Help) by turion(m): 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2008
@fotodaddy
hahahaha very funny
as a respectable folk of this forum i would expect better from u
Re: What Car Would You Recommend For A Student (every One's Opinion Would Help) by turion(m): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2008
bump
Re: What Car Would You Recommend For A Student (every One's Opinion Would Help) by fotodaddy: 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2008
turion:

@fotodaddy
hahahaha very funny
as a respectable folk of this forum i would expect better from u

Sorry to disappoint you!!! You also have the option of suing me!!! grin
Re: What Car Would You Recommend For A Student (every One's Opinion Would Help) by viperman: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2008
Go for an Automatic carina E or a 1998-99 toyota camry.
Either those two or a honda bulldog(accord 1996 american spec) would be good for you.

easy to maintain is what you should be looking at now.
Re: What Car Would You Recommend For A Student (every One's Opinion Would Help) by 74071688(m): 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2008
Toyota starlet Or keke Marwa!!
Re: What Car Would You Recommend For A Student (every One's Opinion Would Help) by turion(m): 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2008
@Bleep-NL
the name implies

@fotodaddy
I'll sue you for one kuli kuli

@viperman
thats why your the man of the auto section thanks, how much do u think the 98-99 camry goes for i was thinkin of the 92- 96 well ur the man i'll do some research
Re: What Car Would You Recommend For A Student (every One's Opinion Would Help) by turion(m): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2008
bump
Re: What Car Would You Recommend For A Student (every One's Opinion Would Help) by michaelala(m): 11:02am On Oct 03, 2009
nissan micra, dont worry, big things start small
Re: What Car Would You Recommend For A Student (every One's Opinion Would Help) by sonety2k(m): 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2009
Go for Golf 3 Full Option

1 Like

Re: What Car Would You Recommend For A Student (every One's Opinion Would Help) by Shomoba01(m): 5:42am On Oct 05, 2009
Sure, toks golf3 wit full option, auto drive, ac can do better dan naija used cars. And u save extra.

Re: What Car Would You Recommend For A Student (every One's Opinion Would Help) by Shomoba01(m): 5:43am On Oct 05, 2009
Mp

Re: What Car Would You Recommend For A Student (every One's Opinion Would Help) by nnemak(m): 10:21am On Oct 05, 2009
Shomoba01:

Mp

I guess this golf belongs to NairaLand cos I see a big NL symbol on it.
Is that seun’s official ride? smiley
No sell am if so… cheesy cheesy
Re: What Car Would You Recommend For A Student (every One's Opinion Would Help) by Alionye(f): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2009
hi,
i recomend brand new kia soul for you, am very,very sure you will like it. if ready call Joy on 08064494329.
Thanks.
Re: What Car Would You Recommend For A Student (every One's Opinion Would Help) by tmanis(m): 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
nnemak:

I guess this golf belongs to NairaLand cos I see a big NL symbol on it.
Is that seun’s official ride? smiley
No sell am if so… cheesy cheesy

ya funny,,,,
Re: What Car Would You Recommend For A Student (every One's Opinion Would Help) by chiefbuchiV12(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2016
@op go with the Vw Golf as a student, you'll be spending way lesser on fuel that last longer, its also way faster than all options cited above.....did Ijebu-oshodi lagos with full A/C in a Golf3 on #2k fuel to nd fro with slight traffic and still had some little in the tank to run errands for my big Bros....
Am a student as well but still have plans on getting a golf2 or 3 in GTI form, dats the best version

(1) (Reply)

Car Radio Only Picks One Station. / My Lexus ES330 Exhaust Smelling And Increasing Fuel Consumption / My Toyota Corolla Jerks On Motion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.