Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,885 members, 7,966,311 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:18 PM

My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee (28826 Views)

A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Opemipo011: 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
smiley smiley[img][/img]
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by IAMBREEZY: 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
dayokanu: The consequence is that when she gets belle she knows where to take it to
gbam
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by MistadeRegal(m): 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dehley:

What if I go ahead with the formal introduction and later decide to discard her ( but Godforbid ). What are the consequences?
cheesy D-penalty cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by elbinmanny(m): 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
Husbands are scarce these days o! She wan secure her own, but she is doing it the wrong way! I hate wen girls keep giving a guy conditions b4 them chop kpomo grin
Mine has been breathing hot air down my neck ! By her persistent "when are u coming to meet my parents" question cry
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by GentleMimi: 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
martronilla: why is this in the family section?
Because his first attempt at se*x with his babe will definitely make him a father.......i can see that vision in HD.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by eagleeye2: 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
Guy, you really don't need her to ask that question. Be that as it may, promise her not only introduction to your mother, but a engagement ring there after.
You go hit that spot sotey na you go tire.
Then if she is not the one for you, after thinking hard, you let her know. If she starts throwing tantrums, paint yourself black and tell her that she deserves someone better.
Se,x can never be a bargaining chip in a serious relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by tpapi: 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dehley:

What if I go ahead with the formal introduction and later decide to discard her ( but Godforbid ). What are the consequences?
u wil die a very brutal death, is not every girl u mess up wit n go scot free
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by MistadeRegal(m): 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dehley:

But why the discard?? Shows negative thoughts
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
Booty butt chic: you are only old but u don't have sense...

Dis is a gurl respecting her body in d way she knws best she doesnt want 2 be used and dumped at d end of d day...like y wud she have sex with a guy she sees dat she can't marry undecided .... Its her court...if u can't marry her leave her alone and don't use her like a jean...if u want 2 have sex go and phuck sluts no be by force undecided

So in ur twisted mind, introducing her to his mum is a marriage certificate abi?? Respect ko, respect ni
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by GentleMimi: 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
@ OP,of all places wey u go seek advice,na NL u carry urself come .I see many people with pampers and feeding bottle roaming around oooo.If u cannot make ur own decision,then u are not old enough to be in a relationship.BE A MAN and think for urself!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by stefikal(f): 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
andromida: The koko is that she wants to have sex with a man she is assured will marry her. Since you are not sure you have any plan to marry her let her be, why introduce her to your mum just to "hit it". If you must have sex you can do a prostitute.

The girl is just looking out for herself this is how she knows to do it.

#Gbam
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by tellwsdom: 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
Please Give me her number. Does she have big yansh? sad
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Homguy(m): 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
Cold faya:

Hiannn u go fear kweshion nah.
D consequence is death. Errrrm death by hanging ur scrotum.
lmao
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by eagleeye2: 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
Booty butt chic: you are only old but u don't have sense...

Dis is a gurl respecting her body in d way she knws best she doesnt want 2 be used and dumped at d end of d day...like y wud she have sex with a guy she sees dat she can't marry undecided .... Its her court...if u can't marry her leave her alone and don't use her like a jean...if u want 2 have sex go and phuck sluts no be by force undecided
Why date a guy for two (2) years and suddenly introduce se,x as a one way ticket to marriage?
The girl ain't decent. But a manipulator.
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by xarxes(m): 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
Guy run away from her now b4 its too late she is a blackmailer using cheap sex as a bargaining tool dis is pure witchcraft if u give in now she will keep manipulating u wit sex tomorrow she's daft and dumb but if u truly love her and she's a virgin den guy go ahead and introduce her and marry her sharply she's decent unilke majority of lagos girls nowadays
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by edorhe14(m): 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dude if u know u dunt like her dont introduce her to ur mom.There are so many Chicks out there hoping to get laid
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
Eyop: My guy if you are not going to marry that girl in future you better don't try what you want to do. Introducing that girl to your mum as your fiance before she allows you make love to her indirectly to her means you have promised to marry her. So if you go ahead and introduce her and at the end you disappoint her if she curses you it will catch you big time.

You better don't joke with a woman when it comes to issues of SEX or lovemaking depending on how you see it. Is better to lock your manhood in the freezer and do the right thing. Goodluck
True that. OP Wetin de worry you? Don't EVER think of using and discarding this girl after introducing her to you mum as your fiancee. Otherwise you could suffer lifeterm consequences.
Fine if you don't want to marry her free the girl or stay celibate with her until you're ready.
Otherwise this is how some people bring trouble upon their own head . After they go misyarn say na winch for village dey worry them.
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by eagleeye2: 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
tempest01:
two years is enough time for you to know your gf in and out...her past life and all...if she really loves you, and has stayed clean for two years (and you have stayed too...@ least with her), I guess she feels its time to take the relationship to the next level...having known her for two years, you should have made up your mind by now if you want to spend the rest of your life with her...if not, I say you should let her be...it might not necessary mean tying the knot immediately, I feel she wants to be assured before giving in...though you have to be careful sha before before committing yourself, some girls....
=I still emphasize on your two years of dating, that should av made your decision much easier right now.
Take the relationship to the next level by blackmailing her man into fornicating with her?
Please.
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Homguy(m): 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
kulyie:
Op you dont deserve that girl
Judge! The Op is obviously a greenhorn if that girl's demand gives him a headache.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by kufzy: 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
GentleMimi:
Because his first attempt at se*x with his babe will definitely make him a father.......i can see that vision in HD.
LOL
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Pulchire(f): 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
And I wonder what is so special about this sex of a thing in a relatnship,I can't stand the shame and guilt of a man who isn't my husband seeing my unclothedness,talk more of sleeping with me.i pity d girl in qustn,wat if afta introducing u to his mum nd he suceds in tasting frm ur cookie,hope u won't complain if he dumps u for anoda babe tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
wait Oooo.no body seems to be asking the most important question here .....

is she a virgin? cos I see no reason why a veteran in the s.ex industry would say marry me before sex ...op hope uu no be learner sha

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by damola311: 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
If you use a cheat of introducing her to your mum, bang her to satisfy yourself and later drop her..... Don't be surprise when you started receiving the greatest curse of your life episode 1 and you will later regret it...thatz what girls do

If you know you won't marry her, then don't bang her at this stage
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by crackhaus: 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
This right here is why some women seem a little bit dumb to me.

What's to stop a guy from still breaking up with you (if need arises) after sexing you up, even if he had introduced you to mama
This logic would be better if she said no sex until there's a signed marriage certificate.

Anyway OP, only you knows what you feel for her...so if you plan to go the whole way, go ahead and introduce her to whoever she wants to be introduced to.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by eagleeye2: 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
andromida:

She is not blackmailing any man. This is her own standard sex=marriage. Which looks like good thinking on her part. Even prostitutes get paid.
So therefore, marriage is her own 'pay'
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Nicepoker(m): 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
Galvanize ur tool b4 u drive her crazy. In other words use cd. Cos the way i c that gurl wan cary belle 4 u
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
Pulchire: And I wonder what is so special about this sex of a thing in a relatnship,I can't stand the shame and guilt of a man who isn't my husband seeing my unclothedness,talk more of sleeping with me.i pity d girl in qustn,wat if afta introducing u to his mum nd he suceds in tasting frm ur cookie,hope u won't complain if he dumps u for anoda babe tomorrow.
That's the point. It is obvious that this guy has been heaping undue pressure on the girl to lie down with him.This is her own way, misguided I agree, of relieving the pressure and preserving her dignity
But if he then goes ahead and dumps her, she really has the license to severely deal with him on another level.
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Afrok(m): 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
Chai... Someone will soon become a father nd d baby mama wants assurance dt he won't deny d pregnancy by making sure she's introduced to d family as d fiancee. So far she's not a virgin which I doubt, all na to secure herself In case d worst happens nd dere is plan for denial from d guy.
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Iykeponti(m): 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
If u really wanna fill dat uglyhole wey dey unda her waist....go ahead with d introduction ; ) take her to ur traditional ruler if possible :/
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by olaglobalj: 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
Bro, na 2 way tinz o. MY THOUGHT: Luking at d statement *show me 2 ur Mum n i'll giv u my TOTO* not a smart way at all, bt on d other hand she may be a kind of *chuachua girl* seein u as a serious guy, any yawa 4rm outside she go carry d pregnancy go giv ur Mum (ti e ba e ni yèn o). sumtyms ladies are smarter than guys o.
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
RedBenson: Bro, such chiks who think they have sense ends up frustrating themselves. If u think she's not dat woman whom u can see as ur wife, it wont cost u anything. Introduce her to ur mum, get that pusssy of hers hardly fuccked and dump her sorry azz thereafter. She wont do a thing. All these girls sef.
huh....so ur advicing him 2 use and make her wrecthed just d way ur life is...my broda ur prayer can neva be answered! Oloshi u think every gurl u see is harmless...try shit with her and see how ur life be..oma je ju idi bata lo (is will be ruined more dan d yansh of slippers) useless poster!
Re: My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee by childluck(m): 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
Op.
Think carefully b4 you make a promise unless you are sure to keep it.
If a girl wants this kind of assurance b4 giving it to you then there may be more to it for her.
You could be making a covenant indirectly and then problems will come if you break your promise.
For me, it is not worth it.

E be like say you too don dey pester her over intimacy?
Monkey and banana !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! / 10 Classes Of Boyfriends / Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls React During A Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.