Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,776 members, 7,969,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 01:15 AM

LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election (22129 Views)

Tinubu Insists On Faleke For The Kogi Supplementary Election / APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General / 4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by humblesteve(m): 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2013
kill'em all:
Are there sensible person in the whole eastern part? just asking coz the last time i visited Enugu and Awka, i was unable to see anybody with normal sense of reasoning, all i could see were hoodlums and zombies.

.......keep choosing all in the name of ojukwu party while u denying yourself good things and ruin your chances of ruling the nation....ibo can only rule this nation through APC......PDP is the northern party and there's no way they would choose ibo as their flag bearer....so think.

...Mumu people.

you are the biggest fool I ever known I can see you are mentally ill

hoodlum, slowpoke such a re.tard bastardize human beans (ewa)
useless stinking apc go get a life.

go emit ya bloody head#
Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by bouncino(m): 1:03am On Dec 01, 2013
INEC declares WIllie OBIANO of APGA winner with 180,174 votes and 25% of votes in 19 out of 21 LGAs.

4 Likes

Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by kingsteeanthony(m): 2:06am On Dec 01, 2013
I thank the people of anambra for there massive support of the great party ndi igbo . APGA. Cos it will be a shameful thing that another party win us in our home.

1 Like

Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by olaiya2007(m): 6:55am On Dec 01, 2013
Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by meforyou1(m): 7:59am On Dec 01, 2013
Congrats to my in-laws, the good people of anambra. One down, one more to go. We need your support too to chase out El Kanem Alhaji Okorocha APC of agfanistan from imo govt house in 2015. He can relocate back to his al shabaab base in somalia.
Re: LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election by meforyou1(m): 8:43am On Dec 01, 2013
Ngige lost because fashola deported poor Igbos. Even if he goes to court, the judges will tell him same thing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari’s Appointments: Presidency’s List Inaccurate; Several Names Omitted / Peter Obi Storms Nnewi In Anambra State, To Celebrate 59th Ofala Festival(Video) / Of What Benefit Is Signing Of The 2016 Budget To The Common Man On The Street?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.