Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,182 members, 7,910,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:15 PM

Amazing Deals For Top Designer Wears - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Amazing Deals For Top Designer Wears (551 Views)

Amazing Deals On Karen Ubani Apparel Outfits...prices From NGN 3,000 Only / Designer Wears And Footwears 4 Ladies & Gents.BBM 2ADD074A :WHATSAPP:08068898448 / Classic Ladies Designer Wears Available For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Deals For Top Designer Wears by pmc01(m): 8:57am On Nov 30, 2013
Our absolute praise and adoration be to our Creator, Sustainer, and Cherisher, the Almighty God for His unquantifiable Mercy over us. We are eternally grateful to have been kept alive and healthy till this point.

Yesternight, my eye had unusually been itching very seriously and it was starting to be sore. I was very apprehensive and couldn't get to sleep early enough. My anxiety pushed me to start thinking what if I woke up this morning (which I couldn't even boast of on one hand) and everything had gone blank before me, that is if I had gone blind, how would I start to adjust to a new life of not being able to see anything around me or even my own skin (my sincere sympathy to all those physically challenged and incapacitated in one way or the other)? Of course, God could make it so and I would have to live with it, whether I like it or not.

Surely, God is really Merciful and to Him I dedicate all my gratitude and worship.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

I rejoice with you reading this that you are privileged to be able to see this and it doesn't have to be read to you. I hereby also invite you to partner with PMC Marketplace in making all our lives even better. Even our God encourages us thus:
"And when the prayer has been concluded, disperse within the land and seek from the bounty of Allah , and remember Allah often that you may succeed." Qur'an 62:10.

PMC Marketplace trades in various brands of clothing and associated fashion accessories that cuts across the needs of various segments of society. It is unarguable that covering our unclothedness is a basic necessity for man.

From Branded Office wears to wears that are suitable for your corporate functions and traditional attires that are ideal for formal and traditional social occasions, we got them all covered and offer you deals that will marvel you and keep you smiling on these items.

In conjunction with our various trading partners from across the world, we offer you wholesale packages that will ensure a win-win situation for you and us. It is not just about making profit for us, we are also working to empower you. Life is sweet when all parties involved are satisfied and we ensure just that.

Contact us today and let us kick-start a unique and beneficial partnership.

Contact channels: https://www.facebook.com/pmcmarketplace
pmcmarketplace@gmail.com
08167037530, 08182280365.

You are welcome, God is in control!

(1) (Reply)

Nike & Adidas Footwear [SOLD] / Make-up Artist Needed! / Female Clothings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.