Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,707 members, 7,879,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:26 PM

Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) (59973 Views)

DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] / Decent Self Contained Room Parlour To Let In Aboru,iyana-ipaja 150k/yr / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) by boluwajokosegun: 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
I have learnt alot from this trend, many of the builders or contractor tell lies & cheat
With 750k one can build a one bedroom flat.
Under 30 days one can build a one bedroom flat.
There is a curent trend in ph now land lord build 5 flats of one bedroom on a plot of land & let it out for just a year after which they start to sell each one bedroom flat to different people.
so what stop five friends from using synegy to buy a plot & build 5 flats of one bedroom on a plot of land .

I want to say kudos to the initiator of the trend & to all those who took their time to read & asks questions, u are all great.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) by LordReed(m): 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
goodtalk:

Didnt you read where he said while digging the foundation they discourverd rock underneath? As a matter of fact that building is rock solid! Or you dont know what it means to set your house upon a rock? Try visit JOS and maybe u will understand better.

Am really really really impreassed! LandLord Margnum just told us what is possible if u use your head effectivly! And to second its possibility our expert in t'he house has seconded it! Oga Brabus! T'he builder of repute, so what else do cretics wants again.

Tank u Magnum for encouraging and inspiring countless of people.

Even if u build on a rock you must concretize the foundation. Building on just blocks is foolishness IMO.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) by hiuser(m): 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
The hexavian masterclass 21 steps to
business breakthrough fm93.7 080352891
now!
N30000 to N50000 naira!
Re: Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) by 9free(m): 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
boluwajokosegun: I have learnt alot from this trend, many of the builders or contractor tell lies & cheat
With 750k one can build a one bedroom flat.
Under 30 days one can build a one bedroom flat.
There is a curent trend in ph now land lord build 5 flats of one bedroom on a plot of land & let it out for just a year after which they start to sell each one bedroom flat to different people.
so what stop five friends from using synegy to buy a plot & build 5 flats of one bedroom on a plot of land .

I want to say kudos to the initiator of the trend & to all those who took their time to read & asks questions, u are all great.
Making alot of sense.
Can you or any builder in the house give us a floor plan of this one bedroom flat?

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
9free:
Making alot of sense.
Can you or any builder in the house give us a floor plan of this one bedroom flat?

i have a floor plan of a one bedroom flat(4 numbers joined together)

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
This one bedroom flat has a living room, one bedroom,one kitchen and one bath/toilet. If u care for it and want to erect such structure. Feel free to reach me @
samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com
07035596641, 08178706641
Re: Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) by 9free(m): 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
segzy14: This one bedroom flat has a living room, one bedroom,one kitchen and one bath/toilet. If u care for it and want to erect such structure. Feel free to reach me @
07035596641, 08178706641
Noted.
Re: Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
9free:
Noted.

i trust u now

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
segzy14: This one bedroom flat has a living room, one bedroom,one kitchen and one bath/toilet. If u care for it and want to erect such structure. Feel free to reach me @
07035596641, 08178706641

the length is 31metres by 7metres
Re: Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) by mufutau55(m): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
segzy14:
This one bedroom flat has a living room, one bedroom,one kitchen and one bath/toilet.

Is the above what the OP means by Self-contained?

Also, what is the measurements of yours quoted above:
Livingroom
Bedroom
Kitchen
Bath/Toilet (all-in one, not seperate)

Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
mufutau55:

Livingroom
Bedroom
Kitchen

Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

no my own is not a self contain but the issue of a one bedroom was suggested by a nairaland member and i said i have a plan for that.......

Living room measurement is 3350mm x 3850mm....
Bedroom is 3350mm x 3450mm...........
Toilet and bath is 1300mm x 2000mm
kitchen is 2350mm x 2350mm

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) by SAELTD: 7:23am On Dec 04, 2013
[quote author=mufutau55]

Livingroom
Bedroom
Kitchen

Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau
[/quote

segzy14 was ban by the moderator and i dont know the reason, anyway this is segzy14 alternate username on NL.
No this is not wat the OP meant by self contained but a nairaland member came up with d issue of one bedroom
the living room is 3.350metres by 3.850m
bedroom is 3.350m by 3.400m
kitchen is 2.350m by 2.350m
toilet is 1.300m by 2.000m
Re: Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) by mufutau55(m): 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
S.A.E:

segzy14 was ban by the moderator and i dont know the reason, anyway this is segzy14 alternate username on NL.
No this is not wat the OP meant by self contained but a nairaland member came up with d issue of one bedroom
the living room is 3.350metres by 3.850m
bedroom is 3.350m by 3.400m
kitchen is 2.350m by 2.350m
toilet is 1.300m by 2.000m

Thanks SAE. So based on your earlier comment, how much will it be to build the project of 1 bedroom Flat:

1. Cost of:
One Livingroom
One Bedroom
Kitchen
Toilet/Bathroom (All-in one, not seperate)

2. Then also give me another cost for a two bedrooms Flat as above

3. How many one bedroom flat can fit on a plot of 60ftx120ft land?

4. How many two bedroom flat can fit on a plot of 60ftx120ft land?

If you want to take this to Private email, please post your email.
Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) by SAELTD: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
mufutau55:

Thanks SAE. So based on your earlier comment, how much will it be to build the project of 1 bedroom Flat:

1. Cost of:
One Livingroom
One Bedroom
Kitchen

Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

this is my email
Re: Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) by SAELTD: 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2013
mufutau55:

1. Cost of:
One Livingroom
One Bedroom
Kitchen

Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

will the 2bedroom be a detach or semi-detached?
Re: Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) by mufutau55(m): 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
S.A.E LTD:

I think that will depend on how many will fit on the land.
Will send you email with the address supplied. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
mufutau55:

I think that will depend on how many will fit on the land.
Will send you email with the address supplied. Thanks.

Hajji M.

With the turn of event on Property section, my heart is so heavy that i have been semi silent on the section . . .
Re: Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) by mufutau55(m): 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
Fhemmmy:

With the turn of event on Property section, my heart is so heavy that i have been semi silent on the section . . .
Yeah! I know what you mean.. I am on the phone with Brabus right now.. There are some things happening behind the scene.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
mufutau55:
Yeah! I know what you mean.. I am on the phone with Brabus right now.. There are some things happening behind the scene.

Hajji M.

I thought as much too and that is why i have refused to comment, but i expected him too to have done some due diligence . . .
Re: Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) by mufutau55(m): 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I thought as much too and that is why i have refused to comment, but i expected him too to have done some due diligence . . .

Give me two days to finalize everything.. and we shall take it to personal email.
There are always two sides to every story. Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) by mufutau55(m): 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
S.A.E LTD:

this is my email

Email already sent, awaiting your reply by email. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
mufutau55:

Give me two days to finalize everything.. and we shall take it to personal email. Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

Sure!
Re: Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) by Tmex(m): 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
@op, pls how much does this your
kitchen cabinet cost
Re: Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) by goodtalk(m): 6:33am On Dec 15, 2013
[quote author=Lord_Reed]

Even if u build on a rock you must concretize the foundation. Building on just blocks is foolishness IMO.[/quote.

I didnt see this your post not untill recently! But what part of my post cant u understand? Land lord magnum has already built his house but why are u giving yourself head ache?

For your information when building a house on a rock there are no foundations dug, t'he rock underneth is t'he foundation as it goes deep into t'he earth, t'he rock itself can be as deep as a 100 feet or more into t'he earth, i really dont know of any foundation that can be stronger than dat! All u need do is to set your blocks on t'he rock shekana! Have u ever been to lokoja before? If not pls try and visit rocky areas so you can learn how they build houses on t'he rock! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) by frodobee: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
S.A.E LTD:

this is my email
Hello Segzy, i am going to contact you too, cuz i share similar with Oga Hajji Mufutau above. Hope you will understand?
Re: Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
frodobee:
Hello Segzy, i am going to contact you too, cuz i share similar with Oga Hajji Mufutau above. Hope you will understand?

i understand, i have seen your email and i will revert back
Re: Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) by mufutau55(m): 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
frodobee:

And let me tell you, that guy Segzy14, has been more than helpful on the project..

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
mufutau55:

And let me tell you, that guy Segzy14, has been more than helpful on the project..

Hajji Mufutau

i appreciate you a lot and i promise not to let you down on the drawings and pictures. I am just very busy now.please i hope u understand.Many thanks.
Re: Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) by mufutau55(m): 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
segzy14:

i appreciate you a lot and i promise not to let you down on the drawings and pictures. I am just very busy now.please i hope u understand.Many thanks.

I know and can relate to the busy situation.. don't worry. As long as you don't forget.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
mufutau55:

I know and can relate to the busy situation.. don't worry. As long as you don't forget.

Hajji Mufutau

i won't
Re: Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) by LordReed(m): 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
[quote author=goodtalk][/quote]

And what part of mine didn't you understand? Anyways let's watch and see how strong the house is against the high winds of Abuja rainy season.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) by Pinoralia: 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
are u kidding me?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inside Late Mai Deribe's Gold Marble House In Maiduguri, Borno state Nigeria. / Cost Of Rent Around Lagos / Price Of All Kinds Of Roofing Sheets In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.