Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,375 members, 7,932,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:20 AM

Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. (34899 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / Funny Reasons Nigerian Ladies Turn Down Marriage Proposal From Guys / Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. by DJMONACO(m): 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
nairaland s a crap yard wia all sorts of r**sh is posted.sh*t!
Re: Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. by phaya(f): 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
TribalEAST: dont mind them. grin

dey wanted to finish me yesterday for saying the truth in its bitter form. cool

Today is ur fellow guys that are already finishing you. Shey U see yourself smh
Re: Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. by Dyt(f): 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hehehehheeheh
Laughing real hard
Like seriously dude
Ladies are more up and matured now
Who falls for all you listed in this days of ours
ROTFLMAO
Re: Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2013
Tbh His eyes smiley
Re: Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. by sola12(m): 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
A chick fell in luv cos of my perfume!!! So amazed wen she told me
Re: Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. by nonesense: 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
He is good and last i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ bed
Infact he D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ knack me pitilessly from every angle i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ bed.....
Re: Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
Darn!! Always thought chics were superficial and this thread just added credence to that.

Thank God for making dream-selling my second nature.

Who wants to buy a dream?

Most chics are chicken heads, I tell ya.
Re: Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. by SirTunechi(f): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
free2ryhme: waiting for the agberos of Nl to comment
be patient, your mother would be online soon grin
Re: Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. by jayAjoku(m): 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
all what you just posted partains to a girl with a weak mind and an eye for materialism.. If you take a look at girls that fall for such boys u will see they are cheap and can be victimized by any such boys.. Plus boys tend to pass weak minded girls round the table .. I knw ths to b true
Re: Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. by femi4: 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
TribalEAST: loving a guy because of his Handsomeness is a good sign that such a girl has independent woman instincts unlike many girls who wont mind dating a real ORANGUTAN monkey just because he eats money instead of banana.

Ladies, learn how to provide for yourself; if you can do that then you are rest assured of a happy relationship. You are built to be an helper, not some pest.

Show that you are worth more than your BODY cos the last time i checked, prostitutes have bodies too.

I know one nairalander would come and dish out lines like "this guy has been hurted" Welcome cool
ASUU pls call off the strike

1 Like

Re: Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. by Cubeet: 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
JUST HAVE THE MONEY, THE GIRLS ARE COMING
BANCÈ

Re: Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. by Gabrielsylar(m): 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
Women are mutants
Re: Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. by dicboy: 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
Pls visite www.starfocus.tk for |Hot Gist| Music download| |Appication| Movie | Exam runz| Jokes| News |and so Many other tinx tanx u all

Re: Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. by tycoon3(m): 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
she loves me bcoz I look responsible

1 Like

Re: Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. by nerodenero: 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
Falls for you because you are tall.She believes tall guys have huge and long joystickgrin
Re: Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. by IAMBREEZY: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
shymexx: Darn!! Always thought chics were superficial and this thread just added credence to that.

Thank God for making dream-selling my second nature.

Who wants to buy a dream?

Most chics are chicken heads, I tell ya.
lol damn true you ain't wrong bro.
Re: Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. by dnawah(m): 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
[
Show that you are worth more than your BODY cos the last time i checked, prostitutes have bodies too.)[/quote]and i hear say them no how to use they body well well.pls confirme this when u check next time.
Re: Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. by nerodenero: 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sir-Tunechi:

be patient, your mother would be online soon grin
gringringrin
Re: Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. by Booty4me: 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
she was all over me wen i flash my wallet to her eyes... she fell for me
Re: Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. by cashkid18(m): 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
auskenfine: 1. Someone else recommends that the guy is handsome or hot (Whether or not it's true) believe me that girl will not easily let the guy go if someone close to her has admired the guy in any way at all.
2. He makes good promises that falls in line with her expectations (Even when this often does not come to fruition) still ladies hold on to see what happens.
3. His parents are rich. (Even when the guy never fuels any of the cars he sometimes drives).
4. He lives abroad or has folks abroad who are doing well (Even when this does not declare the guy-a well to do).
5. He is a friend to a rich guy or a popular person (Even when there is no direct link between you and the supposed rich friend)

Please add yours via experience or knowledge.

I hope this ends up in front page. I have never been in that room before. *Bikonu*
shockedshocked
Re: Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. by 01mcfadden(m): 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
Lies...lot of lies and more lies! undecided
Re: Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. by pimplucious: 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sunymoore: Abeg who get Nokia pin head charger

grin grin I get but I leave am for house. grin
Re: Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. by coolakins(m): 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
immortalvoices: See dis babe She wanted to eat Fast food so I bought her Gala & la casera smiley Na which food for this world fast pass dat one?
grin grin

Guy! U're crazeee... grin grin >:
Re: Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. by vislabraye(m): 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
TribalEAST: loving a guy because of his Handsomeness is a good sign that such a girl has independent woman instincts unlike many girls who wont mind dating a real ORANGUTAN monkey just because he eats money instead of banana.

Ladies, learn how to provide for yourself; if you can do that then you are rest assured of a happy relationship. You are built to be an helper, not some pest.

Show that you are worth more than your BODY cos the last time i checked, prostitutes have bodies too.

I know one nairalander would come and dish out lines like "this guy has been hurted". Welcome cool

A lady once tweeted, that dating a man because of his money is soft prostitution. I sort of agree.
Re: Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. by phidipe(m): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
i don't know if most so-called "Nairalander" ever go to school the way the "useless" English Language it makes the forum useless from self reputation as the best forum in Nigeria grin
Re: Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. by tbagjames(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sunymoore: Abeg who get Nokia pin head charger
Head abi mouth?
Re: Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
Booty4me: she was all over me wen i flash my wallet to her eyes... she fell for me
I wonder what's in that wallet!
Re: Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. by phidipe(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
tbagjames:
Head abi mouth?
Ask google now
Re: Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. by tbagjames(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
Yomieluv: Primary reason,be successful,and kaboom,ladies will fall over you..
over abi for
Re: Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
auskenfine:

Please add yours via experience or knowledge.

I hope this ends up in front page. I have never been in that room before. *Bikonu*
now the new tyn is to beg for FP, *kneels down* abeg make una visit this thread www.nairaland.com/1535946/what-goals-did-u-make
i wan make front page, i have only been in dat room once.
Re: Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. by vislabraye(m): 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
I happened to meet a girl in the cinema sometime ago. She walked in with her two other friends during the movie. Inially, I saw her and her friends looking my way. The second time they went to the rest room and came back, they lOoked my way.

So I called one of them to come over to my seat. She obliged. To cut the long story short, she told me one of the things she likes about me were my lips.

Some prefer tall guys.

1 Like

Re: Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. by Lilaex: 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sandro thunder..!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? / He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.