Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,367 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:39 AM

An Easy Way To Make A Little Steady Income - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / An Easy Way To Make A Little Steady Income (615 Views)

This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank / Three Best Ways To Make Steady Income Online In Nigeria / My Fantastic And Spectacular Way Of Steady Income Earning! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Easy Way To Make A Little Steady Income by NebulaX1(m): 1:04pm On Nov 30, 2013
Have you ever seen people marketing ebooks u'd really like to read but their price tags are way too unreasonable? Well I know I definitely have. Don't get the wrong impression of me, I'm not selling anything. I'm just here to spread the word about an eBook a member of a paying affiliate site I'm on uploaded. If you are familiar with referral programs,you'll know that the only wat to truly make it profitable is by generating large traffic with your referral link which is work intensive & skill oriented. But after reading the 8 page PDF file, I proceeded to give the methods a trying on the very same affiliate site. This was about a month ago, and I'm currently making a minimum of N5000 weekly for 10mins a day of routine check ins. Its not much for some but atleast its a little extra cash The site also offers a tons of ebooks. A few of which I've found help, ebooks on binary options, vfl, voucher card printing e.t.c. Since you won't be getting the first eBook I spoke about from me, its only fare I give the information out free. So if you are interested, email me at nebulasgal on the yahoo platform for the link. Can't place anything here so as not to get banned. I'm only doing this to improve my online credibility. More grease to your elbow nairaland. God bless
Re: An Easy Way To Make A Little Steady Income by weazley(m): 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
i don understand
Re: An Easy Way To Make A Little Steady Income by NebulaX1(m): 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
I would drop the link here but nairalands strick about its no spamming policy. so u cn just email me.
Re: An Easy Way To Make A Little Steady Income by weazley(m): 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2013
oya drop ur email abeg,
p.s hope i wont pay for any ebook oh, biko scammers av finish my moni.
Re: An Easy Way To Make A Little Steady Income by Nedum1979: 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
Pls email me: cbsellbest@gmail.com
Re: An Easy Way To Make A Little Steady Income by eminikansoso(m): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2013
My email is oyedepoeniola@gmail.com
Re: An Easy Way To Make A Little Steady Income by NebulaX1(m): 4:49am On Dec 01, 2013
Guys... Plzzzz jst email me at nebulasgal@yahoo. Lets not turn the post into someone's traffic list. I'd like it to be exclusively for testimonies & complaints if any. The post is meant to help
Re: An Easy Way To Make A Little Steady Income by simtin(m): 6:22am On Dec 01, 2013
Scammer!! I don't need any 1 to tell me. Y must I activate the stupid account 1st?
Re: An Easy Way To Make A Little Steady Income by NebulaX1(m): 11:14am On Dec 01, 2013
simtin: Scammer!! I don't need any 1 to tell me. Y must I activate the stupid account 1st?

I did tell you was an affiliate site now. Only activated members r allowed to upload & download articles & book. I'm only letting you know of the opportunity I'm using. I cnt (and don't intend to force or beg ) u to utilize it. If a few catch wind of the eBook, fine by me. U try to help & this is what you get. Plzz any other reasonable complaints or testimonies. And if you still need the link, email me
Re: An Easy Way To Make A Little Steady Income by Spider08(m): 6:36am On Dec 02, 2013
Thanks my guy. Nice one. I dey only make 2k plus sha. How I Fit increase am?
Re: An Easy Way To Make A Little Steady Income by simtin(m): 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
Spider08: Thanks my guy. Nice one. I dey only make 2k plus sha. How I Fit increase am?
are u serious bro?

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat Your Face & Skin Without Chemical Products / delete / Distributors Wanted Pan Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.