Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,226 members, 7,910,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:07 AM

Who Is Self Employable Project (wise-p) Nigeria Kicks Off Nov 28 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Is Self Employable Project (wise-p) Nigeria Kicks Off Nov 28 (1817 Views)

Nigeria’s Transitional Electricity Market Kicks Off Jan 1 / Easy Taxi Nigeria Kicks Off Referral Program / Nigeria Kicks Off Disbursement Of $1.3bn Fund To Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Self Employable Project (wise-p) Nigeria Kicks Off Nov 28 by castello: 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
Have you heard of wise-p
I have heard many youths complain of redundancy due to lack of support or enabling environment. There is yet another opportunity with government backing and completely free.

Are you a Nigeria between ages 15 and 35 years with technical skills in any work area? Do you need an opportunity to be mentored, given a platform for leveraging your skills with possibility of business funding eguipment? Then visit www.wisepnigeria.org to download the application form for free.

Who Is Self Employable Project (WISE-P Nigeria) is
under the endorsement, assistance and support of the Small & Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN)
in collaboration with WISE PARTNERS seeks to extend her activities to facilitate a Massive Unemployment Reduction and
Economic Advancement Project (MUREAP). Our mission is to strategically create a pool of resource persons in specific
commercially viable industrial areas who will actively participate in reasonably addressing one of the greatest challenges of our
time- UNEMPLOYMENT, which is currently booming as a result of the deficiencies in technical and vocational skills acquisition,
education and training.

The program therefore aims to sustainably assist young aspiring entrepreneurs in specific industries that already have
technical and vocational know-how across rural and urban areas of Nigeria in order for them to thrive, be better equipped and
be well positioned to mentor, nurture and train their peers who are willing and striving to acquire specific vocational skills and
achieve business-life balance but are unable to actualize their dreams due to overhead costs and burdens- and the cycle
continues.

Stakeholders and relevant industry professionals will transfer knowledge, provide and share relevant information and strategy,
inspire creativity and innovation and personally donate equipments and, or cash awards to participants while influencing key
decision makers and regulators in order to evolve effective policies and promote sustainable economic development of the
country which will assuredly result in creation of gainful self employment opportunities, industrial revolution and youth
integration.

PROJECT GOALS
To discover, re-educate and upgrade individuals who already have technical and vocational skills in the rural and urban areas
of Nigeria and provide them with applicable support and relevant incentives in the form of free equipments, access to
technology incubation, business support/ linkage services and any other technical or material resources so as to raise a pool of
potential mentors (ambassadors) who will be participating in strategic peer-to-peer knowledge transfer project, voluntary
mentoring relationships, and training of individuals who are yet to acquire skills or specific industry experience.
To provide a sustainable platform to encourage peer to peer matchmaking of skilled and unskilled individuals in order to reduce
the overhead burdens and expenses of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) acquisition in Nigeria.

Better still you may visit www.wisepnigeria.org
Re: Who Is Self Employable Project (wise-p) Nigeria Kicks Off Nov 28 by castello: 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
ARTISANS FOR CONSIDERATION
1. Fashion/ Accessories Designers;
2. Poultry Farm Operators;
3. Welders & Window Profile/ Frame Fabricators;
4. Fish Farmers/ Processors;
5. IT/ ICT Specialized
6. Local Soaps, Creams, Detergents and General Cosmetics Producers.
Re: Who Is Self Employable Project (wise-p) Nigeria Kicks Off Nov 28 by castello: 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2013
I am amazed no one is making a comment about this rare opportunity. Is it that there's no skilled unemployed Nigerian youth on this forum?
undecided
Re: Who Is Self Employable Project (wise-p) Nigeria Kicks Off Nov 28 by lillyveezy: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2013
Nigerian youths are looking for quick cash.any opportunity therefore that did not offer it is dimmed unattractive.reason there was no response since 3pm.
Re: Who Is Self Employable Project (wise-p) Nigeria Kicks Off Nov 28 by ngezeck(m): 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
this is luvly
Re: Who Is Self Employable Project (wise-p) Nigeria Kicks Off Nov 28 by ngezeck(m): 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
i am into agriculture.will there b asistance for those in agric
Re: Who Is Self Employable Project (wise-p) Nigeria Kicks Off Nov 28 by castello: 3:46am On Dec 01, 2013
ngezeck: i am into agriculture.will there b asistance for those in agric
I believe so. Because people into confectionery, piggery, oil palm production, hair dressing, etc are equally submitting applications. The major thing is to be selected. Every thing associated with this is totally free. Its even on SMEDAN's website. SMEDAN is Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria. www.smedan.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: Who Is Self Employable Project (wise-p) Nigeria Kicks Off Nov 28 by ngezeck(m): 7:24am On Dec 01, 2013
pls hw do i regista with dem cos if i click on the application instead of opening it will start downloading.....help me with the registration procedures thanks
Re: Who Is Self Employable Project (wise-p) Nigeria Kicks Off Nov 28 by IRIENBOY(m): 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
Waho this is good.

(1) (Reply)

Am In Need Of Reputable Logistic Firms in Nigeria (all 36 States Are Invited) / New Android App You Can Make Money With / I Want To Sell part of My Business To You. (please Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.