Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,827 members, 7,930,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:09 AM

Romance In Church - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance In Church (29084 Views)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / Romance In Nigeria Is Impossible (my Experience) / The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance In Church by richP: 6:43am On Dec 01, 2013
Yesterday it was the fake story of how an imaginary girl apologised, today its thi super fake story about winking.
Who wants to place bets on the nnext dumb thread.
Re: Romance In Church by Burger01(m): 6:44am On Dec 01, 2013
I bet the story would be otherwise if it were to be Funke (Jenifer), Mercy A or Toto Dikeh that winked at you.

Abeg concentrate on the church service and leave daughters of Jezebel.

sad

1 Like

Re: Romance In Church by quivah(f): 6:45am On Dec 01, 2013
fctguy: So this is what you guys do in your place of worship?!
This is pure abomination! You dare not try this in my mosque, reason we separate males from females to prevent such evil actions.
But I just cannot comprehend that such thing happen in a place of worship!
Are you guys sure you worship a God?
cheesy yeah! A tolerant one..So coz He dint strike op down immediately for doing such means Christians serve no God?

That some black sheeps do wrong stuffs in the place of worship doesn't mean all others do the same thing.

Now,answer for the Muslims..
Are you guys sure you worship a God or a killer?
Judging from what your other brothers/sisters do.

You might say those guys ain't Muslims,they just wanna put mud to your god's name.. same applies to people like the op.. a Christian wouldnt do such!

He's a typical example of a church Goer.

So now mister! Can you shut up please?!

And mods, I'm so disappointed!
you ignorantly put this on FP to put shame to your religion?!
Menh!

5 Likes

Re: Romance In Church by AbuMikey(m): 6:45am On Dec 01, 2013

For the first time on NL, I'm not happy with the kind of topic that got to the frontpage! angry

How on Earth did Wazzar's topic managed to crawl up here?
Its funny, Yes!
But then,today is a sunday, and useless jokes like this are not supposed to be even considered for frontpage angry

And Lastly,

Happy New Month People!!

Re: Romance In Church by kaylistic: 6:53am On Dec 01, 2013
Mtcheeeewwwwwwwwww
Re: Romance In Church by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 01, 2013
WOW, if NL is running out of FP material, i volunteer this thread www.nairaland.com/1535946/what-goals-did-u-make NL don kill my vibe with dis shit
Re: Romance In Church by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 01, 2013
hotmolo: undecided I wnt b suprisd if dis makes front page
And it did make front page. SMH!
Re: Romance In Church by Tightguy(m): 7:10am On Dec 01, 2013
What's the point of this thread ?
Re: Romance In Church by tonaydo(m): 7:12am On Dec 01, 2013
it happened to me also bt i was sitting close to her grin and so i began to admire her cos of her great shape and beauty. . .when the pastor was preaching she began to romance me inside the church, i then got an erection she didn't stop till the service was over up till now i dey look for the girl make i follow her talk :-/
Re: Romance In Church by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 01, 2013
quivah:
cheesy yeah! A tolerant one..So coz He dint strike op down immediately for doing such means Christians serve no God?

That some black sheeps do wrong stuffs in the place of worship doesn't mean all others do the same thing.

Now,answer for the Muslims..
Are you guys sure you worship a God or a killer?
Judging from what your other brothers/sisters do.

You might say those guys ain't Muslims,they just wanna put mud to your god's name.. same applies to people like the op.. a Christian wouldnt do such!

He's a typical example of a church Goer.

So now mister! Can you keep shut up please?!

And mods, I'm so disappointed!
you ignorantly put this on FP to put shame to your religion?!
Menh!
Don't blame the bloke. The OP's yarns gave him ideas.
Re: Romance In Church by Chardon90(m): 7:13am On Dec 01, 2013
Dannylux: [/quote] angry[quote author=Dannylux]

no mind all diz choire masters na them dey do pass, smdh @ hw person go dey inside church da small hour en no go fit control him sexual libido u go dey notice sumbody way wink at u it then means u sef kari something for mind enta church, if not then prove me wrong.
Re: Romance In Church by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 01, 2013
so this thing enter front page?taaaaah *spits*
Re: Romance In Church by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 01, 2013
richP: Yesterday it was the fake story of how an imaginary girl apologised, today its thi super fake story about winking.
Who wants to place bets on the nnext dumb thread.
I bet the guy is an aspiring Nollywood script writer.
Re: Romance In Church by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 01, 2013
So wait o, let me wrap my head around this... You joined choir not because you want to praise God o, not because you love God but because you want to scan for fine babes? Really? You're not even ashamed. Nkpo aba!
Sometimes we take the grace of God for granted and its so not fair. If we were still under the law of moses, you'd be DEAD by now.
You better get your acts right or leave the post you are occupying for someone who truly wants to serve God and minister to his people.

2 Likes

Re: Romance In Church by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 01, 2013
JustifiedChild: So wait o, let me wrap my head around this... You joined choir not because you want to praise God o, not because you love God but because you want to scan for fine babes? Really? You're not even ashamed. Nkpo aba!
Sometimes we take the grace of God for granted and its so not fair. If we were still under the law of moses, you'd be DEAD by now.
You better get your acts right or leave the post you are occupying for someone who truly wants to serve God and minister to his people.
A thousand likes.
Re: Romance In Church by fiizznation: 7:28am On Dec 01, 2013
:
Re: Romance In Church by justphillips(m): 7:31am On Dec 01, 2013
wazzar: That girl must be mad, seriously !!!!!!angry

I am a choir member, glory be to God cool but believe me, I face a lot of temptations from the feminine world. Why? Maybe because I am so endowed cool ladies, believe it or not thats your problem angry

I'm the type that search around the church for beautiful girls, trust me, its lucrative, sorry I mean interesting (full stop) angry

So, as my satellite was rotating around the church, suddenly, I sighted this girl (not that fine I must say) she did one stupid thing that got my attention undecided, she winked @ me shocked. I thought it was a mistake or a joke, I had to look away! angry... Suddenly, somebody say suddenly......... undecided something told me inside to look @ her again to confirm if this girl was a joke or not.... I looked and she did the same thing angry. With considerate velocity, I looked away because I could no longer behold her ugly face undecided That was the time I knew she meant business! angry

Where I was seated, I began to practise what I'd tell her, should she come to me after service angry. My supposed silent practise became so loud that a guy sitting beside my suspected I was saying something( imagine, that ugly lady wants to turn me to a mad person angry ) anyways cool, I told the guy it was nothing but never stop practisingundecided, @ the end of the day, we were done with service buh she didnt show up!! God save her!!!! angry (damn, such a wasted time practising) So, girls stop your madness in CHURCH angry ten Q[/b]
God is watching you in HD
Re: Romance In Church by IAMBREEZY: 7:31am On Dec 01, 2013
Jeez! and this rubbish made frontpage smh
Re: Romance In Church by vanguard1(m): 7:45am On Dec 01, 2013
If she winks at you just say "Devil go behind me" abi no be wetin dem teach us for church.....

1 Like

Re: Romance In Church by ocholawealth(m): 7:46am On Dec 01, 2013
It's common everywhere but as a child of God....., one needs to ignore any distraction.... She might be sent from somewhere to destroy u. Witches still exist, u must beware.

1 Like

Re: Romance In Church by judchuks20(m): 7:51am On Dec 01, 2013
vanguard1: If she winks at you just say "Devil go behind me" abi no be wetin dem teach us for church.....

How many guys can really do that?

1 Like

Re: Romance In Church by judchuks20(m): 7:56am On Dec 01, 2013
JustifiedChild: So wait o, let me wrap my head around this... You joined choir not because you want to praise God o, not because you love God but because you want to scan for fine babes? Really? You're not even ashamed. Nkpo aba!

True talk. No wonder many guys & gals got nothing to show for it in later life.
Re: Romance In Church by playboy19(m): 8:04am On Dec 01, 2013
ocholawealth: It's common everywhere but as a child of God....., one needs to ignore any distraction.... She might be sent from somewhere to destroy u. Witches still exist, u must beware.

Sorry bro, but you are preaching to a winch constantly 'scanning' for witches himself. So consider your piece of advice wasted.

Btwn, op is a kid. This thing happens to most of us all the time (even when we are not scanning) cos there are still so many bold go-getter girls out there who knows what they want, but you dont see us crying all over the place or opening threads.

And I won't blame the mods for putting this on fp, they know nl has a sizable number of nutters like the op, so they are simply doing their business
Re: Romance In Church by tosomaju(m): 8:07am On Dec 01, 2013
na wa for u o? why u go church go dey look uche face...she winked two times u no even block her for outside say hi...why u com waste all that winks na? oya, today na sunday. be ur sister keeper. wink 2times to equalize.
no mind wetin pple dey talk. where for bible they say thou shall not wink?
give her a holy wink grin

1 Like

Re: Romance In Church by vanguard1(m): 8:15am On Dec 01, 2013
judchuks20:

How many guys can really do that?
Yea, I can. I have done it a couple of times. Am a very principled man.
Re: Romance In Church by alnino94(m): 8:19am On Dec 01, 2013
kulyie: So if she was a babe like kim k,beyonce,nicki minaj or toolz that winked at you,your john thomas will send signals to your brain abi? cheesy

Eyin omo esu teti darapo mo awon olomoge choir,GOD WILL HAVE MERCY ON ALL OF UNA 8-)
and you too my broda

1 Like

Re: Romance In Church by maximunimpact(m): 8:20am On Dec 01, 2013
Thavik: Baba you be mumu, you dey claim christian cm dey call another person worwor and biatch...na so hypocrites dey full church nowadays..im not saying im holy, but at least i dont pretend to be what im not....i spit on you. angry

U be fool
Re: Romance In Church by tintingz(m): 8:20am On Dec 01, 2013
When men and women we all be sitting and dancing together in the place of worship, why won't she wink at you? undecided
Re: Romance In Church by maximunimpact(m): 8:21am On Dec 01, 2013
Thavik: Baba you be mumu, you dey claim christian cm dey call another person worwor and biatch...na so hypocrites dey full church nowadays..im not saying im holy, but at least i dont pretend to be what im not....i spit on you. angry

U be full
Re: Romance In Church by alnino94(m): 8:22am On Dec 01, 2013
tosomaju: na wa for u o? why u go church go dey look uche face...she winked two times u no even block her for outside say hi...why u com waste all that winks na? oya, today na sunday. be ur sister keeper. wink 2times to equalize.
lolz i feel you 'a holy wink'
tosomaju: na wa for u o? why u go church go dey look uche face...she winked two times u no even block her for outside say hi...why u com waste all that winks na? oya, today na sunday. be ur sister keeper. wink 2times to equalize.

1 Like

Re: Romance In Church by Dhurmynick(m): 8:24am On Dec 01, 2013
scan

Re: Romance In Church by TohBeeQute: 8:34am On Dec 01, 2013
she be ugly girl....true!....but fine girl o.... ugly girl o!....Toto na toto!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Marriage is a scam. / My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills / "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.