Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,244 members, 7,967,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 09:29 PM

Help With Sigma Pensions - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help With Sigma Pensions (1440 Views)

Let's Talk Pensions! Accurate Solution To All Issues With Your Pfas / Why You May Not Access 25% Of Your Pensions On Job Loss / Tax And Pensions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Sigma Pensions by Dwightventures(m): 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
I am a type of person that abhors the typical Nigerian deliberate stress-ridden processes. I used to hold a job where we pay into a pension scheme and we are supposed to be able to take 25% of our contributions after being out of a job for more than 6 months.

I have been out of the job now for 4 yrs and when I tried to access my funds from Sigma Pensions my PFA, they bogged me down. Can anyone be of help in this regard? I can't imagine having money somewhere and needing money to survive
Re: Help With Sigma Pensions by patlead: 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
lets first start with this simple question. was your appointment terminated or did u resign?
Re: Help With Sigma Pensions by Dwightventures(m): 9:08am On Dec 05, 2013
patlead: lets first start with this simple question. was your appointment terminated or did u resign?

Pls I would appreciate an advice based on the different scenarios you might have. You've only asked me a question and I have no control who comes on here to read. Thx

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To NIPC Boss Mrs. Uju Aisha Hassan-baba And EFCC Chairman / Job Vacancies: Nigeria LNG Limited Recruitment 2021 / Where To Find Adult Education In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.