Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:54 AM

(e Don Be).airtel Has Drawn The Battle Sword - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / (e Don Be).airtel Has Drawn The Battle Sword (2120 Views)

Airtel Has Introduced N100 For 1GB Weekend Data Plan / Good News! Airtel Has Introduced #100 For 1gb Weekend Data Plan / Airtel Has Launched Internet Plans For Android Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

(e Don Be).airtel Has Drawn The Battle Sword by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2013
Dear Customer, effective 3rd Dec 2013 AIRTEL BB Plans will cease to function on non BB devices or used as a modem . Thank you

just got this message now, infact i dey provoke, who these idiots think say them be?? .
mtcheeww, mtn night plan sure pass johr..

3 Likes

Re: (e Don Be).airtel Has Drawn The Battle Sword by physise(m): 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
crappy network
Re: (e Don Be).airtel Has Drawn The Battle Sword by slinkman(m): 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2013
deejay_harry1:

just got this message now, infact i dey provoke, who these idiots think say them be?? .
mtcheeww, mtn night plan sure pass johr..
deejay harry don para grin...

very crappy network
Re: (e Don Be).airtel Has Drawn The Battle Sword by Baadal(m): 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
I just subscribed for 6GB....but if I insert my line on my BB...will it work?Gosh!!! I'm using mini sim
Re: (e Don Be).airtel Has Drawn The Battle Sword by physise(m): 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2013
Baadal: I just subscribed for 6GB....but if I insert my line on my BB...will it work?Gosh!!! I'm using mini sim
dunno
Re: (e Don Be).airtel Has Drawn The Battle Sword by physise(m): 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
time to break my airtel sim
Re: (e Don Be).airtel Has Drawn The Battle Sword by maureen5(m): 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
silly network. already left them for mtn 4.5gb for 2500.
Re: (e Don Be).airtel Has Drawn The Battle Sword by majalisa(m): 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
physise: crappy network
if dem lyk make dem fold up...as if dey hav anything to offer.i

1 Like

Re: (e Don Be).airtel Has Drawn The Battle Sword by majalisa(m): 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
physise: crappy network
if dem lyk make dem fold up...as if dey hav anything to offer.
Re: (e Don Be).airtel Has Drawn The Battle Sword by caukerzee(m): 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
Which other reasonable data plan com dey again naa

Re: (e Don Be).airtel Has Drawn The Battle Sword by physise(m): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
when sanandreas dey come android nxt month naim airtel dey block deir bb plan
time to switch to MTN and GLO

1 Like

Re: (e Don Be).airtel Has Drawn The Battle Sword by walton1(m): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
time to port.
Re: (e Don Be).airtel Has Drawn The Battle Sword by Lordmagnus(m): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
maureen5: silly network. already left them for mtn 4.5gb for 2500.
Is that the night plan?
Re: (e Don Be).airtel Has Drawn The Battle Sword by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2013
[b] FUTURE CHEAT FOR 3RD OF DECEMBER 2013!!!

As you're all aware Airtel BIS will stop working on the 3rd of December this year. Although we all knew something like would happen so I'm not surprised. We saw some signs like: Apps not connecting,Only a single app connects or slow internet connections.
If you try activating the Airtel BIS on the DOOMSDAY date and it doesn't connect, here's how to make it work:

•You must have an existing Airtel BIS subscription for this method to work. For those who already have a subscription all you have to do is top up your account and extend the expiration date by activating any of the Airtel data plans or BIS plans. No need to panic because Airtel won't stop it on devices already subscribed during the DOOMSDAY date. Enjoy!!!

• Recharge your Airtel line with #200 worth of Airtime. Send BBUD to 440 to activate the daily Airtel BIS plan. If you try connecting you'll notice it won't work. To make it dial *141*11*9# to top up your data with 4mb. Try connecting now and you'll notice it works. You can try it with higher BIS subscriptions. Enjoy!!!

This looks like a press release from a very angry Airtel customer.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: (e Don Be).airtel Has Drawn The Battle Sword by physise(m): 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2013
deejay_harry1: [b] FUTURE CHEAT FOR 3RD OF DECEMBER 2013!!!

As you're all aware Airtel BIS will stop working on the 3rd of December this year. Although we all knew something like would happen so I'm not surprised. We saw some signs like: Apps not connecting,Only a single app connects or slow internet connections.
If you try activating the Airtel BIS on the DOOMSDAY date and it doesn't connect, here's how to make it work:

•You must have an existing Airtel BIS subscription for this method to work. For those who already have a subscription all you have to do is top up your account and extend the expiration date by activating any of the Airtel data plans or BIS plans. No need to panic because Airtel won't stop it on devices already subscribed during the DOOMSDAY date. Enjoy!!!

• Recharge your Airtel line with #200 worth of Airtime. Send BBUD to 440 to activate the daily Airtel BIS plan. If you try connecting you'll notice it won't work. To make it dial *141*11*9# to top up your data with 4mb. Try connecting now and you'll notice it works. You can try it with higher BIS subscriptions. Enjoy!!!

This looks like a press release from a very angry Airtel customer.[/b]
PEOPLE DEY VEXgringringrin
Re: (e Don Be).airtel Has Drawn The Battle Sword by physise(m): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
Lordmagnus:
Is that the night plan?
yea 102 to 131 to subscribe
Re: (e Don Be).airtel Has Drawn The Battle Sword by maureen5(m): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
Lordmagnus:
Is that the night plan?
yes,but the 1.5gb data bonus works all day round
Re: (e Don Be).airtel Has Drawn The Battle Sword by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2013
physise: PEOPLE DEY VEXgringringrin

i swear.. grin grin

PREPARE YOURSELF GUYS, HARD TIMES AHEAD embarassed
Re: (e Don Be).airtel Has Drawn The Battle Sword by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2013
majalisa: if dem lyk make dem fold up...as if dey hav anything to offer.i

na just yday i sub for 4gb oo.. i just say make i try them again ooo..
(they can go to hell)
Re: (e Don Be).airtel Has Drawn The Battle Sword by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2013
Omo wahala dey...... I av 11gig left!!!!
Re: (e Don Be).airtel Has Drawn The Battle Sword by physise(m): 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2013
deejay_harry1:

na just yday i sub for 4gb oo.. i just say make i try them again ooo..
(they can go to hell)
lol see gobegringrin
My plan dey expire 2morrow(unused 2gb)
crap tel
Re: (e Don Be).airtel Has Drawn The Battle Sword by physise(m): 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2013
tumababa: Omo wahala dey...... I av 11gig left!!!!
shocked
tumababa: Omo wahala dey...... I av 11gig left!!!!
uhmmm
Re: (e Don Be).airtel Has Drawn The Battle Sword by samsolite(m): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2013
This is a big blow for Smart phone users,
especially Android fans.

When are we going to have a reasonably
structured data plan for smart phones? At
present, the plans on offer by the various
network providers are not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: (e Don Be).airtel Has Drawn The Battle Sword by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2013
thunder scatter them..sad embarassed

Re: (e Don Be).airtel Has Drawn The Battle Sword by physise(m): 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
deejay_harry1: thunder scatter them..sad embarassed
oya start to dey download d downloadable gringringrin
Re: (e Don Be).airtel Has Drawn The Battle Sword by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
physise: :ouhmmm

mayb he forgot adding . (point) in between the 11.. undecided
Re: (e Don Be).airtel Has Drawn The Battle Sword by ibietela2(m): 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
maureen5: silly network. already left them for mtn 4.5gb for 2500.

Which one is that
Re: (e Don Be).airtel Has Drawn The Battle Sword by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
physise: oya start to dey download d downloadable gringringrin

download ke.. network wey slow pass stammerer wey wan read composition.. sad

2 Likes

Re: (e Don Be).airtel Has Drawn The Battle Sword by physise(m): 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
ibietela2:

Which one is that
MTN NIGHT PLAN
Re: (e Don Be).airtel Has Drawn The Battle Sword by Idrismusty97(m): 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
Abeg who get BB curve whatever for sell
Re: (e Don Be).airtel Has Drawn The Battle Sword by davedozz(m): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
O mehn!!!!!

This airtel guys are silly.... They shld just wait, shey they are feeling ontop of their game? Them never see anything....
Re: (e Don Be).airtel Has Drawn The Battle Sword by physise(m): 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
deejay_harry1:

download ke.. network wey slow pass my stammerer wey wan read composition.. sad
gringringrin imagine speed of 10kb/s highest speed on airtel 100kb/s for me
d
only
solution
na
to

break ur sim

(1) (2)

Infinix Hot 2 Is Not Power On Again / MTN To Re-register All Its Customers - Dailytrust / Facebook, Whatsapp Secretly Promoting Gay And Lesbianism Through Their Stickers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.