Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,373 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:00 PM

If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? (3015 Views)

Planet Earth / Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth / The Worst Jokes On Planet Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by helium44(m): 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2008
O boy eyyy!! dat na great privilege oooooo.i would impatiently wait for my ribs to dissapear (if it doesnt ill suspect OJORO)and will definitely describe what my lady should look like.if not I NO DEY MARRY.and u knw wat dat means.
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by tufe(m): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2008
if i were alone on this earth, i wud go to ademiller's grave site and cry my eyes out till i pass into the other world wink
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by clemcykul(f): 8:29am On Jul 29, 2008
he he he
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by segunpc(m): 8:51am On Jul 29, 2008
if na only me dey for earth i go enter mr.biggs go chop all the food wey dey there.

i go chop chop chop sotay my belle burst then i ll be happy. grin
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by ademiller(f): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2008
Tufe e be like say u don chop winch abi? cool

Segun pc u greedy pass anything
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 29, 2008
the earth will be so boring that i will continue to cry untill i God takes me back
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by kayemjay(m): 10:05am On Jul 29, 2008
be alone
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by clemcykul(f): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2008
@newbie lol grin
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by folly69(m): 10:29am On Jul 29, 2008
if am alone on earth? hmmmn i'll just take my time and enjoy the moment with daddy long stroke swinging freely without fear of being heated up in some horrid boxers and dye of boredom tongue
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by ademiller(f): 10:51am On Jul 29, 2008
folly which one b daddy long stroke shocked
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by lysaa(f): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2008
I guess if i'm given the opportunity to be the alone on earth. . then every day would be naming ceremony. .starting with ademiller tongue
he would be named cow.
folly69 would be antelope
clemcykul would be dog
tufe would be goat
jeovy definately would be pussycat.
gonorrhea is already close to gorilla

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by ademiller(f): 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2008
lysaa, and what will b ur name? fowl abi? shocked

im a she not a he duh!!! angry
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by lysaa(f): 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2008
thanks for the correction but i do the naming. .u'd be he cow-bull grin
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by ademiller(f): 11:40am On Sep 08, 2008
lysaa u don chop winch grin
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by ademiller(f): 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2008
kayemjay, yes alone undecided
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by Jeovy(m): 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2008
lysaa:

I guess if i'm given the opportunity to be the alone on earth. . then every day would be naming ceremony. .starting with ademiller tongue
he would be named cow.
folly69 would be antelope
clemcykul would be dog
tufe would be goat
jeovy definately would be pussycat.
gonorrhea is already close to gorilla

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I never saw this before.Iysaa,better run if I catch you ehh
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by holythug(m): 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2008
. . .& holy ll b an adam
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by ademiller(f): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2008
holy thug? hummmm

jeovy d girl too get mouth sha undecided
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by holythug(m): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2008
hi
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by Gabry(f): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2008
If I am all alone on earth, I woul rob the bank, the supermarkets, the stores, Mattel company, I will rob every single thing for sure.
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by holythug(m): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2008
ole
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by Jeovy(m): 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2008
ademiller,I fear OOOO

Gaby,

Girl you fall my hand,You just turned into a thief,a criminal,armed robber,a bandit,etc.only you
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by Gabry(f): 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2008
So are you intimidated by me ? grin
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by Jeovy(m): 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2008
by what you have become
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by Gabry(f): 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2008
heheheh!but since no ones around, I wouldn't all it robbing anymore. It would be just taking cause its mine as I'm the only one on earth. smiley
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by Jeovy(m): 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2008
Thief,are they yours
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by Gabry(f): 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2008
Well, since I'm the only one around so therefore its mine.
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by Jeovy(m): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2008
Lets define stealing?

stealing is taking what doesn't belong to you without asking for permission.

so,what are you 
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by Gabry(f): 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2008
DUH UHH. . . Since I'm the only one around, who am I suppose to ask? Therfore, its all mine! angry
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by clemcykul(f): 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2008
who resurrect diz thing
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by cbase: 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2008
ur granPapa grin, na e resurrect am.
Re: If You Where Alone On Planet Earth What Would You Do? by tammyswits(f): 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2008
@topic: wat wud i do, Get myself some babyphat,gucci,versace, prada, u get ma point, and all 4 free jst walk in th stores and pick, bt who will c me!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ask Me A Question And I'll Reply HONESTLY. / Nairaland Girls Exposed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.