Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,850 members, 7,942,132 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone (28849 Views)

10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties / Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... / Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by iamdhebuck(m): 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
Some 'adults' can be idiots tho..reading through comments seeing comments like 'kido' 'small boy' etc gets me wondering if some of you had never at one point been teenagers.funny enough many of you dolts where in relationships when u were at the Ops age.
Africans and ageism.smh
next time a Russian gives u a banana don't get mad.y'al just dont use ur grey matter

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Chukkasy(m): 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
[quote author=haibe]

typical nigerian mentality, that's why I like love life in USA, age mates get married and live in peace, no dumb mentality like the one you have./quote]have u checked the divorce rate I d U.S recently?
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by RAPMAN02(m): 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
Olarewajub: As a teenager, having a Gf shouldn't be your priority.
Mind you, i'm also a teen. Now is the time for we teens to lay our foundation. Morever, there is nothing you gonna gain as a teenager in a relationship.
the girls don't have future abi? There is 1 girl in my area she's dating a guy that is currently serving..can u imagine she said she wants to get pregiee for the guy. and I told her is this m****y worth it when I saw the guys pic
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by iamdhebuck(m): 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
RedBenson:

The way kids are invading nairaland nowadays, one wonders who gives them access to the internet. Kid op, listen, when i was of ur age, by 10:18pm which was when u posted this shiit, i would either be reading my books or fast asleep but here u are crying over a girlfriend. Anyways, ur answer is that females are fast in relationship than males. When u grow up, u shall know.

# I THINK LIKE A CHILD WHEN I AM A CHILD AND OTHERWISE....
Another dunce,..if God killed all dumb black people,70 percent would be gone.why do u guys think like this?
same mentality our leaders have that's why the leaders of tommorow are still waiting in line.result--black people are the most backward humans on earth.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by mspee(f): 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
fabulousdame:
cheesy i dey here oh

Welcome. Oya help a teenage brother wink
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Damitism: 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
Teen?

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
iamdhebuck:
Another dunce,..if God killed all dumb black people,70 percent would be gone.why do u guys think like this? same mentality our leaders have that's why the leaders of tommorow are
still waiting in line.result--black people are the most backward humans on earth.

Excuse me Mr. Teenage boy, what exactly did u mean?
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by marckz: 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
buh its nt fair nah....lets alow diz young guyz av fun or are guyz saying whn a lady is above 20 she is no longa toastable??
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by imperiouxx(m): 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
RedBenson:

grin ATM = Advocate for teenagers movement. grin

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by ocelot2006(m): 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
uninvited: Right now am so confused. It's not the first time but the fifth time it has happened to me. I get to meet a girl that I like and after days of trying to muster up courage to ask her out, she finally tells me she has a boyfriend.

I don't end there, I try to get information about these guys and find out they are in their twenties.please these guys should leave our girls alone, how would the younger ones feel if guys my age go for their girls. It's not fair now.

Young man, your books should be your priority now. The girls will come later.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
ITbomb: Son , now is the time to study hard in school or learn how to make money .
When u have ur 2.1 degree or N2.5m in bank account with a nice apartment , u will also join us n chase those sweet tight U'20 girls
Kai....under 20 girls are just the best, I love them die, in every sense.....check the likes of Vivly, Nomski, Adaobi, Natasha nd co....**winks**
aren't they just sweet.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by iamdhebuck(m): 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
RedBenson:

u remind me of a drake line
-only thing u got is some years on me,man fuc.k u and ur time difference.
funny thing is some of you are one of those guys who live in one room apartments and just screwing neighborhood teenage gals.cuz the 25 year old guys I know(doctors,bankers) who are successful date real women.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by chucky234(m): 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
As funny as story of Linda's visit to heaven.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by oduaboy1: 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
ITbomb: Son , now is the time to study hard in school or learn how to make money .
When u have ur 2.1 degree or N2.5m in bank account with a nice apartment , u will also join us n chase those sweet tight U'20 girls
Lol so the guys should be the only one reading their books,while you agbayas keep ffucking the young girls.....don't they also deserve a better future....what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
Vickii Ro: Hahahahahaha
Actually read this stuff a loud 2 my older sister.True though
Most girls like to date older guys,nd I'm nt an exception.(Sue me)...
I've heard girls of eighteen saying dey cnt date a guy younger dan 21.
The truth is if u date an older guy,guys ur age suddenly seem immature,so bros nor vex wait for some few years den u'll b guilty of d crime u're accusing dose older guys of.
Cheers!!!

well, itz a point.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by iamdhebuck(m): 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
odua boy: Lol so the guys should be the only one reading their books,while you agbayas keep ffucking the young girls.....don't they also deserve a better future....what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
those motherffuckers,a lot of em are just plain hopeless.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
uninvited:

you guys are not helping the situation. Tell the guys in their twenties to leave our babes, even the ugly guys are taking our babes and how do you expect me to compete with a more muscular, richer guy. they should go for their age mates or are they scared
Our agemates are either dating older, richer guys too, getting prepared for marriage or don't just look sweet nd fresh like doz U'20s
Shoutout to the cute U'20 babes in the house...I trip for una scatter....
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by tintingz(m): 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
I didn't even think about dating any girl during my teen(secondary school), one girl was even pressuring me to date her by all means but I no gree for her, who get time for dating. undecided
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by badex516: 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
ms_pee: Who wants to date babies? undecided

Hello son, now is the time to study hard, make good grades, make real money and polish yourself. . . When you are 20+ you'd enjoy what your elders are enjoying now. wink

Grow up!!! angry
. What are yoo enjoying? Se na Gala?

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
odua boy: Lol so the guys should be the only one reading their books,while you agbayas keep ffucking the young girls.....don't they also deserve a better future....what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
it necessarily doesn't have to be about the ffucking aspect.....Some of us haven't slept with our U-20s yet....nd we ain't planning on doing so anytime soon.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by haibe(m): 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
ocelot2006:

Young man, your books should be your priority now. The girls will come later.

Have you finished school
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Harbdhul(m): 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
some adults here are d real teens,i dnt believe the teens here are even offering better advices to the op.
aren't the so called adults supposed to advice the op if dey r truly adults?

well 'adults'.pls grow up.....mtsewww,adults by age!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by iamdhebuck(m): 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
jimmy4x:
it necessarily doesn't have to be about the ffucking aspect.....Some of us haven't slept with our U-20s yet....nd we ain't planning on doing so anytime soon.
you're in the minority bro...most other niccas just screw this chics and bounce.
I know a girl 15 dating a corper,maybe that one is 25...and she's sleeping with him.
when the guy goes away after service,the lil gal is heartbroken,then she realises she has been played.cuz am sure as ffuck the corper has a main gal and the 15 year old is for some good time

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by iamdsam: 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
This is absolutely a junk topic making the front page. It seems this boy might be 16, 17 or 18. Should having a girlfriend (as in how the word means in Nigeria) even be your main priority now? I'm 20 and I don't give a damn bout such now. I got a lot of issues and problems to tackle in life. @op How this your yeye topic take reach headline self
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by haibe(m): 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
iamdsam: This is absolutely a junk topic making the front page. It seems this boy might be 16, 17 or 18.

After someone calls himself a teenager, its still seeming to you that he is 16, 17 or 18. He isn't trying to hide his age.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by oduaboy1: 11:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
iamdhebuck:
those motherffuckers,a lot of em are just plain hopeless.
Have always dated girls within my age brackets,dont fancy chasing after inexperienced and immatured girls,actions like this is illegal in civilized societies(ffucking minors)
jimmy4x:
Why are you keeping the under 20's in the first instance,are you lots afraid of dating someone within your age bracket....You agbayas sees the girls as vulnerable and inexperienced so you just swoop in and take advantage of them by tricking and clouding their sense of reasoning with little dough.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
ITbomb:
No mind the boy
Im wan make I leave those fresh tinz for my mates wey don damage their punny since sec school days till uni with various lecturers , players n live-in bf who bin dey pound dem every nite . N now wan hook u for marriage to spend the rest of ur life swimming in a wide hole
Sadly, this is sooooo true about some girls, many girls sef, I know a lot of them in my school when I was still an undergrad, even in the world outta skul, most of them live what they term 'couples life' ow will they not be ffucking steadily, u now expect me who wouldn't engage in such disheartening sexcapades to go foe such girls...God forbid bad thing.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by RAPMAN02(m): 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
yarn dem more.....the olduns on here r just fools....and the teenAge girls surporting them don't have dreams
iamdhebuck:
u remind me of a drake line
-only thing u got is some years on me,man fuc.k u and ur time difference.
funny thing is some of you are one of those guys who live in one room apartments and just screwing neighborhood teenage gals.cuz the 25 year old guys I know(doctors,bankers) who are successful date real women.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
odua boy: Have always dated girls within my age brackets,dont fancy chasing after inexperienced and immatured girls,actions like this is illegal in civilized societies(ffucking minors)Why are you keeping the under 20's in the first instance,are you lots afraid of dating someone within your age bracket....You agbayas sees the girls as vulnerable and inexperienced so you just swoop in and take advantage of them by tricking and clouding their sense of reasoning with little dough.
most u'20s these days are undergraduates in their 3rd, 4th years in uni, go do your research, I had my first gf in 2010, a medical student, she entered part 1, I was in part 2....she was 17, I was older, I didn't even hug her until late 2011/ early 2012 let alone kissing her.....I met her a V, left her a V, she's doing fine, I'm doing great.....she shld b in part 5 now, (no thanks to ASUU strike) nd she just turned 20., so, believe me, it's not about the ffucking pls, I hate dating girls my age, I see them as 'old cargos' that have been maltreated nd rough handled by older , bad boiz.....I may be wrong though.**no offence to older girls pls**
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by UyiIredia(m): 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
Vivly: Op, your point is?
A teenage girl gets matured emotionally earlier than her male counterparts. She needs an older guy to complement that.

Not always. This I have seen while in KC (my secondary school). My mates and seniors dated or f*cked university babes. Heck ! Even my junior broda soon to be 19 is dating a UNIBEN babe so what are we talking about ? OP should step up his game and continue searching, also just because a chic has a boyfriend needn't stop you from trying to, at least, be her friend.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by DECOtech(m): 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
uninvited:
I don't end there, I try to get information about these guys and find out they are in their twenties.please these guys should leave our girls alone, how would the younger ones feel if guys my age go for their girls. It's not fair now.
First of all, you are not old enough to have a girlfriend. The both of you would make a mess of the boyfriend and girlfriend concept. The above quote is a conspicuous sign of immaturity, and a strong point for my ruling.

Secondly, it is only natural for girls to look upward(fall for older guys) and not "levelward" or even downward.

Believe me, at your age there are girls tripping for you but they ain't yet ripe to be dated. Face your studies for now, though I Feel you will not heed this advise (speaking from experience) by the time you are ripe enough for a girl, you would need no prophet to tell you....

Cos they will come in flocks, especially when you are handsome to the pocket.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals / Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? / My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.