Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,483 members, 7,888,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:35 AM

Prophecy For Jayceon Terrell Taylor Aka Rapper The Game - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecy For Jayceon Terrell Taylor Aka Rapper The Game (1408 Views)

Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecy For 2016 / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecy For Jayceon Terrell Taylor Aka Rapper The Game by bolaino(m): 12:29am On Dec 01, 2013
This is a prophecy for rapper the game, and this prophecy has to be confirmed by him for the whole. World to see.

Chuck's. Pain.
Chuck the lord is very pleased with you, he has heard your prayers, and he is bringing everything back to. The way it was. He says to. Tell you that jevon is watching out for you, and that you should forgive your dad, it wasn't his fault. The lord allowed it to happen The lord God of heaven and earth has heard your supplications, he is with you. You have pleased. His heart, by standing out for what is truth you have glorified the name of the lord.

Son of God.
Chuck, you've pleased God and he is very happy withyou and pleased with you, but he wants you to realise who you are on time before it is. Too late. The lord is coming again, and he wants to take his children without spot or wrinkle. As white as snow. So. You better recommit yourlife to God, you know how he saved you when you were in a coma. You. Are a. Special child. Of God.

The mission
Chuck, the mission is to win souls, to get the children of God saved, to restore order and balance inthe house of God. To set things aright, to help kids and old folks all around theworld, to spread love. To preach the gospelof christ.

The illuminati.
Chuck everything. You know about them is truth, what you know deep down about HOV is true, he has sold his soul to OTO, crowley is his lord. There are many other artists who. Have sworn allegiance to the beast. With time they'll start comingout to tell the world, without fear or shame. Be careful. But nothing can happen to you. REALISE WHO YOU ARE.

SALVATION
Chuck like I told. Wizkid, God's everlasting salvation plan confounds human logic, humans expect God to come. In ways humans normally experience it. Like through powerful strong. And popular authority. Figures, but our God is God of wonders, a. God of mission impossible. Preach salvation.

THE GRACE
Chuck the grace of God upon your life is great, you are covered by the grace of our lord jesus. And jesus is happy with you, the grace of God is what saw you through growing up in santana bloc, the grace saw you through all your gang banging days, the grace saw you through when some crip niggas were trying to kill you, remember when you went with a camera to easy E's house? The first time u went there with a camera, it wasn't safe that day, you did'nt know but something was supposed to go downthat day, but the lord made everything go away, even the ish with 40. Glocc, would have ruined you. But God saw you through.
MAY THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS BE WITH. YOU.

JESUS PIECE.
Chuck we need to start giving out free jesus pieces both the chains and the album, out for free. Jesus is so sweet. And I can never be ashamed to put on my jesus piece. Bleep hov and everyother nigga, who thinks being a christian is so oldschool. Bleep the illuminati, Bleep HOV,

WHO IS BOLAINO?
I am that lil kid in Africa, holding that K, I am chuck taylor, but we. Are all part of God. That's why I can connect with you on a level no other person can, it is well with you!!!

OLOD'UMARE esheeeee
Re: Prophecy For Jayceon Terrell Taylor Aka Rapper The Game by DeBossjay(m): 12:41am On Dec 01, 2013
Wow... Scents of flowers all over the thread

1 Like

Re: Prophecy For Jayceon Terrell Taylor Aka Rapper The Game by bolaino(m): 12:44am On Dec 01, 2013
DeBossjay: Wow... Scents of flowers all over the thread
hmmm, you are honored today, welcome to december, a month of merriment and rejoicing. it shall be well with you and your household.

KABAYA!!!
Re: Prophecy For Jayceon Terrell Taylor Aka Rapper The Game by bolaino(m): 10:12am On Dec 01, 2013
may the blessings of God be on everybody this new month; and i pray may he give us long life and health,

(1) (Reply)

I Dont think u have ever think about This, Have You ?? / Photos: Masjid al-Haram mosque In Saudi Arabia collapsed, 87 People Died. / How Christianity Rose To Dominate Europe, Then The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.