Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,680 members, 7,889,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:15 AM

How Can He Prevent Tiny Drop Of Saliva Coming Out Of His Mout When Speaking? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can He Prevent Tiny Drop Of Saliva Coming Out Of His Mout When Speaking? (2182 Views)

Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis / HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. / Na Wetin U Go Do If Ur Babe Threaten To Dump U Wen U No Gree Kiss Her Smely Mout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can He Prevent Tiny Drop Of Saliva Coming Out Of His Mout When Speaking? by oluagness(m): 3:59am On Dec 01, 2013
Good day great people, it is embarrassing seeing tiny drop of saliva coming out of one mouth while speaking. I meet a guy and his saliva would fly out and drop in my cloth every time he spoke. Is there any remedy to this? Medical expert in the house and other great minds please come in, how can it be stopped? Thank you.
Re: How Can He Prevent Tiny Drop Of Saliva Coming Out Of His Mout When Speaking? by kkjoy(f): 4:46am On Dec 01, 2013
he only has to learn to talk slowly...not too slow oooo but he really has to watch d speed at which he completes 1 sentence

1 Like

Re: How Can He Prevent Tiny Drop Of Saliva Coming Out Of His Mout When Speaking? by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 01, 2013
oluagness: Good day great people, it is embarrassing seeing tiny drop of saliva coming out of one mouth while speaking. I meet a guy and his saliva would fly out and drop in my cloth every time he spoke. Is there any remedy to this? Medical expert in the house and other great minds please come in, how can it be stopped? Thank you.
Is it u?
Re: How Can He Prevent Tiny Drop Of Saliva Coming Out Of His Mout When Speaking? by oluagness(m): 6:37am On Dec 01, 2013
naijaborn001:
Is it u?
yes. Are you saying you have not seen / observed it before?
Re: How Can He Prevent Tiny Drop Of Saliva Coming Out Of His Mout When Speaking? by oluagness(m): 6:42am On Dec 01, 2013
kkjoy: he only has to learn to talk slowly...not too slow oooo but he really has to watch d speed at which he completes 1 sentence
great! Thank you sister. But somebody said it could be worm.
Re: How Can He Prevent Tiny Drop Of Saliva Coming Out Of His Mout When Speaking? by gamerod: 7:14am On Dec 01, 2013
then stop speaking, as simple as ABCDEFGHIJLKMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
Re: How Can He Prevent Tiny Drop Of Saliva Coming Out Of His Mout When Speaking? by ire4me: 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
lol, let him talk now, he is only asking for solution against disgusting act. talk slowly as sister suggested.
Re: How Can He Prevent Tiny Drop Of Saliva Coming Out Of His Mout When Speaking? by tpapi: 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
Jus talk gently n avoid shoutin

(1) (Reply)

Buy Graviola Fruits For Cancer Cure / I Used To Think My Poor Sex Life Was Natural Until I Tried This / The Amazing Herb That Helps Women Get Pregnant & Avoid Miscarriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.