Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,621 members, 7,911,630 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:24 PM

Ladies Will You Allow Your Husband To Check Under You On Wedding Day Reception - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Will You Allow Your Husband To Check Under You On Wedding Day Reception (810 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? / Menses On Wedding Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Will You Allow Your Husband To Check Under You On Wedding Day Reception by paulmarkino: 9:53am On Dec 01, 2013
I was at a wedding in Onitsha when the MC told the newly wedded man to check his woman under to see if everything is in-tact. I only see this as stupidity but to my dismay the MC became more serious and the man went ahead in front of all the well wishers and perform what you see in this picture. I didn't like it but all the way, it's just funny LOVE making. Ladies, will you allow this to happen to you? And men, will you do this if asked to ?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Allow Your Husband To Check Under You On Wedding Day Reception by Song85: 9:55am On Dec 01, 2013
Y should sombody do that?
Re: Ladies Will You Allow Your Husband To Check Under You On Wedding Day Reception by paulmarkino: 10:09am On Dec 01, 2013
Song85: Y should sombody do that?
thats my question ooooooo
Re: Ladies Will You Allow Your Husband To Check Under You On Wedding Day Reception by obowunmi(m): 10:17am On Dec 01, 2013
It's called finding the garner.
Re: Ladies Will You Allow Your Husband To Check Under You On Wedding Day Reception by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:23am On Dec 01, 2013
Op is a liar. This pix isnt new.
Re: Ladies Will You Allow Your Husband To Check Under You On Wedding Day Reception by mascot87(m): 10:43am On Dec 01, 2013
Gross madness from the groom for doing that
Re: Ladies Will You Allow Your Husband To Check Under You On Wedding Day Reception by drnoel: 11:09am On Dec 01, 2013
paulmarkino: I was a wedding in Onitsha when the MC told the newly wedded man to check his woman under to see if everything is in-tact. I only see this as stupidity but to my dismay the MC became more serious and the man went ahead in front of all the well wishers and perform what you see in this picture. I didn't like it but all the way, it's just funny LOVE making. Ladies, will you allow this to happen to you? And men, will you do this if asked to ?
joke of the day
Re: Ladies Will You Allow Your Husband To Check Under You On Wedding Day Reception by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 01, 2013
He might end up seeing a huge well there. Hope he went with ifami.

(1) (Reply)

This Grammer Bursting My Brain. / What Is The Ideal Age For A Guy To Marry & What Should Be His Income Level? / 4 Lies Women Tell Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.