Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,817 members, 7,889,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:02 PM

Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! (26232 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by write2obi(m): 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
where can I download movies? I still have like 1.5G
a
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by fonzypro: 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
u guyz better port back to blackberry
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by Chukkasy(m): 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
360command: Why are they hiding my post. I am just airing my mind about android users enjoying bbm. Let me talk some sense with this afrikanoid android humanoids.
who will use android and go back to bb? after using android, bb com dey like java to me. like I said there is always a way out

1 Like

Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by luvlyoracle(m): 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
confusion247:
BB is a toy but its subscription is sort like USA visa. grin
Soup is not sweet still people refuse to remove their hands from the pot.
Na because of the meat.

1 Like

Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by chemicool: 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
360command: 1000 likes to you. Fuckn android users disturbing this beautiful front page with their airtel threats which will come to reality. This android users wants to enjoy life at the best of both worlds. Nothing for you guys says airtel. Fuckn android mongoliod humanoids.

You're simply an idiot. Android is much better than BB.
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by 360command: 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
Chukkasy: who will use android and go back to bb? after using android, bb com dey like java to me. like I said there is always a way out
laws of 9ja, you cannot have your cake and eat it . If you think you can enjoy things at both ends, airtel is saying NO to it. By your statement 'there is always a way out' , please do not be on the fast lane . The only way out is to move to bb or stick to android - according to airtel Nigeria.
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by Dawatech(m): 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
Get upto 3 gig here
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by 360command: 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
chemicool:

You're simply an idiot. Android is much better than BB.
if android is much better , why do you still want to use bbm? I am not here to give comparism between the two. Please do not misquote me. "The food is not sweet but you are still eating the food".

2 Likes

Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by oluplus(m): 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
360command: if android is much better , why do you still want to use bbm? I am not here to give comparism between the two. Please do not misquote me. "The food is not sweet but you are still eating the food".

1 Like

Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by Chukkasy(m): 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
oluplus: .Hello Oga, I use BB before now, just 2 weeks ago, I got Gionee E3, and I tell you the difference is clear. Androids have come to stay. Airtel or no airtel.
pls help me tell him, airtel or not, we'll still surf

1 Like

Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by anitank(f): 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
How do I check the remaining data left
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by 360command: 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
Chukkasy: pls help me tell him, airtel or not, we'll still surf
I think you need to tell the OP to stop creating a thread like this or the other latter who created a topic on airtel sms alert. For your information, you need a network to surf, I do not understand the one you are saying with or without airtel ,you can still surf. You android humanoid.

1 Like

Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2013
ibn akogun: Pricing data like garri for oshodi market. Omo airtel don fall loads of boiz hand ....anyway #teamporttoglo 3 GB for 1000.
how do I activate it??
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by jmoore(m): 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
anitank: How do I check the remaining data left
*141*11*0#
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
anitank: How do I check the remaining data left
dial *223# my dear
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by uzokebes(m): 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
pls how do i even check how much data i have got
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by dnwabz: 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
.com:
watch youtube..am still enjoy my mtn free browsing.i dont border about data for long now
. Can u tell me more about this plz....dnwabz@gmail.com
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by Greyworld: 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
I can't still undastnd why Nigerians use evry tin as a yardstick 2 measure wealth . BB and Android which is a Nigerian trademark ? NONE. NA WA O
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by 3kay945(m): 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
Airtel threat isnt a thing of concern to me, have being riding them since they were vmobile with my small ericsson k750. So you small boiz can port away, we bigger boi wil remain to enjoy faster speed connection. At least traffic will reduce. ;p

1 Like

Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by muhammedpape: 11:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
wonyi: pls how do I download movies?
see question
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by muhammedpape: 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
uzokebes: pls how do i even check how much data i have got
*141*11*0#

1 Like

Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by abiolag(m): 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
Will dis also affect z10 devices?
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by rushj(m): 11:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
abiolag: Will dis also affect z10 devices?

NO, Z10 IS BB. IT WIL WRK ON ALL BB
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by Abeos(m): 11:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
ignis: Airtel is going to loose a whole lot of customers if they stop this BIS from working on android.

I Still have 3.8 gigs, don't know what to do with it.
no mind airtel they re vry st*pd
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by toluxa1(m): 11:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
No worries for me. I'v been using my Glo Unlimited for months. Airtel is too jam packed for me.
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by Obidikejr(m): 11:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by packa(m): 12:10am On Dec 02, 2013
Shegman22: Na to port to glo 260mb fr 1000naira

Have better plan for you than giving away 1000 for 256mb.
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by packa(m): 12:17am On Dec 02, 2013
rush j.:

NO, Z10 IS BB. IT WIL WRK ON ALL BB

For z10 and q 10 users contact me for 15-100gb plan very cheap price. 24EA56B7 wats app 08052514636
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 02, 2013
.com:
watch youtube..am still enjoy my mtn free browsing.i dont border about data for long now
pls help ur broda
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by Dumte(m): 1:50am On Dec 02, 2013
Davo93: So one can transfer data on AIRTEL? Donation time then... cheesy

Any AIRTEL NG Blackberry user in the house?

Yes I'm here.
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by Dumte(m): 1:59am On Dec 02, 2013
I can see, it is not good to give what is sweet to dog. Just because Airtel gives out their BIS MB/GB to be used on android it is appearing like a crime.

Please if you know how to help others get to this Cannan side of browsing do it. Everybody want something good!

I need the codes to get those giggs: I promised to appreciate financially.

Thank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Your Smartphone Heats Up During Intense Use / Infinix S3X Unveiling: Specifications And Images / What Is MTN Points And How Can I Use It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.