Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,274 members, 7,891,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:52 AM

Partners Wanted For Smebase.com, The Website For Small And Medium Enterprises. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Partners Wanted For Smebase.com, The Website For Small And Medium Enterprises. (544 Views)

FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) / Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises / Can Owners/managers Of Micro, Small And Medium Scale Enterprises Meet Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partners Wanted For Smebase.com, The Website For Small And Medium Enterprises. by ah659: 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
Introduction
SMEBase.com is a social networking site for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises ( SMEs ). It allows owners / managers of SMEs to network with each other and can be described as the "Facebook for SMEs".

In addition to standard social media features ( friends, like, chat, wall, photos, etc, ),
SMEBase has a complete enterprise management system called BizTools which has options like Accounting, Human Resources / Payroll, Customer Relationship Manager, Project Manager, etc. SME owners and professionals no longer have to purchase management systems from separate software vendors and can manage all aspects of their businesses though SMEBase.

Ten reasons why SMEs will be interested in SMEBase.com.
1. News
SMEBase.com will contain the latest news relating to SMEs. Everyday, the news section will be updated with news / opinions gathered from popular SME websites.

2. Networking
Like other social media sites, members will be able to connect to each other and build their list of connections. Members can Chat, Create Groups, Share Photographs / Documents, etc.. Through networking, members can promote their products and services.

3. Enterprise Management System
Biztools Enterprise is a complete management system which has everything most SMEs require to manage their organisations. Options in Biztools include Accounting, Email Marketing, CRM, Human Resources / Payroll, Project Management, etc.

Any SME will find it far more cost effective to join SMEBase as a Premium member ( at only £19.50 per month ) and get the full options of BizTools than to purchase systems from separate software vendors.

For example, say an SME wanted to purchase systems for the following: Accounting, Customer Relationship Management, Human Resources including Payroll and Project Management. As there are few software vendors that offer all of these systems together, the SME would have to purchase each system from separate vendors. At an average price of £20 per month, it would cost the SME at least £80 per month. The SME would also have difficulty getting all the systems to "talk" to each other.

4. Fund Raising
SMEBase has two options for members who want to raise funds for their businesses:

- Crowd Funding: Members seeking investment can pitch their ideas, projects, etc to potential investors.

- Fund Finder Database: Members can search SMEBase?s Fund Finder database for sources of funding. Searches can be done by Type, Category and Keywords.

5. Online Shop
Members can sell their products online by setting up online shops using SMEBase?s shop setup tools.

6. Jobs
The latest SME jobs are posted everyday.

7. Website Manager
SMEBase has a website creator which allows members to easily create websites.

8. Events Manager
This option allows members to promote their events as well as receive alerts for upcoming events.

9. Low cost Advertising
Members can advertise in the classified section of SMEBase at very affordable rates.

10. Cloud Based System
SMEBase is fully web based which means that SMEs can run their business from any internet enabled computer. SMEs will not have to worry about hardware, backing up their data, etc.

Partners
We are seeking partners all over the world to market SMEBase.com to SMEs. We are particularly interested in professionals ( e.g. Accountants, Business Advisors / Consultants, etc ) whose main clients are SMEs.
Re: Partners Wanted For Smebase.com, The Website For Small And Medium Enterprises. by bvc(m): 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
My 2cent:
1) You need to decide who your market is, if you want to reach SMEs in Nigeria, you will have to customize the features
2) I suggest you start with all your services FOC. SMEs barely have funds to start up, talk less of paying to use services they can do without
3) Be more result oriented. You seem to be more interested in the proceeds; trust me, SMEs need to have the perception that you are out to help, before they can consequentially have any financial commitment with you.
4) Your idea is brilliant and you really don't need a lot of resources or resources persons
Re: Partners Wanted For Smebase.com, The Website For Small And Medium Enterprises. by ah659: 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
bvc: My 2cent:
1) You need to decide who your market is, if you want to reach SMEs in Nigeria, you will have to customize the features
2) I suggest you start with all your services FOC. SMEs barely have funds to start up, talk less of paying to use services they can do without
3) Be more result oriented. You seem to be more interested in the proceeds; trust me, SMEs need to have the perception that you are out to help, before they can consequentially have any financial commitment with you.
4) Your idea is brilliant and you really don't need a lot of resources or resources persons

Thanks for your comments. I think you are right about making the services FOC in the beginning. It is something we have been considering and I am sure we will go down that route he end of this month.

We are also working on making the site country specific so that for example, SMEs in Nigeria will only see data related to them.
Re: Partners Wanted For Smebase.com, The Website For Small And Medium Enterprises. by ah659: 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
Are there any Nairalanders willing to be testers in return for FREE Premium membership for one year?
Re: Partners Wanted For Smebase.com, The Website For Small And Medium Enterprises. by Bigdreams(m): 2:12am On Dec 02, 2013
ah659: Are there any Nairalanders willing to be testers in return for FREE Premium membership for one year?

I'll like to test your service sir.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Lollipop Sticks / HELP: How Do I Contact Seun About My Suspended Advert On NL? / How To Produce Standard And Quality Poultry Feed Without Owning A Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.