Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,794 members, 7,905,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:20 PM

She Slept With My Best Friend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Slept With My Best Friend (51550 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by devour129: 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
grayh@t:
Gurls and dick.. Smh
guys and women private

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
Girls and their wahala! I broke up wit mine cos she fccked my elder bro. Although av forgiven my broda, I'll thread carefully wit him till I die. As for the girl, she's plyin her trade in spian.

4 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
Theben:
You dey madt?
abeg help me ask this fake igbo president. How can you even "imaging" taking her back? Wtf!your best friend fvcked your gf and you still allow them to bug you? You better warn her to stay away b4 u break person head. This poo is an abomination.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by mystical10: 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
I helped wake her up. When she regained consciousness,she didn't just know what to do or where to start confessing or how to start pleading for forgiveness.
I categorically told her it was over between us. I collected the dubai necklace I gave her(which was a symbol of our engagement). She pleaded with me but I told her it was over btw us. I left.

The following day, she came to my house with Veron my best friend who betrayed me. They said they came to beg for my forgiveness.

She said it was me she loved, and that it was a mistake what happened btw her and Veron. Veron was speechless.
I told them to go and never come back because I don't ever want to see their faces. I left there.
My girl kept coming. I neglected her. She kept calling me. She called me again yesterday which is why I'm writing this.
Should I forgiver her?
forgive her but dnt take her as ur lover again. Bc u cant forget wht she did to u and the love wil nt be there again.both the guy jst take them as casual frnds. And move on, dome days are like that.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by ajasa4link: 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
Don't forgive either of them, make sure u bar their numbers from calling u. And if they call u with unknown numbers, curse them on phone.
WHY?....SIMPLE! because the guy if forgiven will successfully seduce ur wife again and even father all ur children. And the woman will sleep with a better playboy even when u are married

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
devour129: guys and women private
GO and DIE!

5 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by drnoel: 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
martronilla: there is nothing like betrayal. His friend even helped him expose the girl. He deserves an award. He knows his frnd is dating a slut and proved it by sleeping with her. She wasnt a gud gf frm d start because if she was, she wuld av been faithful... Op, dnt mind this guy's post o. Go and give ur frnd a hand shake. He tried jare. Girls tho....
wrong wrong wrong, its wasn´t in his friends place at all. U don´t do such to ur main man. What his friend did was full and complete betrayal. If one was to do such to ur pal, u should have atleast discussed with him first then u guys both set the chick up. This is the reason my friends and I came to an undertanding while in school then and it was never to ever go for or shike any girl our friend had interest in or was sleeping with our pal or dating with our pals. Funny stuff is that girls full ground, they are so many so what is the possibility of two friends sleeping with one girl. It did happen once or twice but whenever we came across such, we settled it over bottle of beer.

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Heyliesha(m): 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
do her for the last time...b4 leaving her..plz

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by vislabraye(m): 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:

Nawaoo. That was harsh. Why I'm still relenting is because I don't want to act before thinking. You know it's only a fool that acts before he thinks. Thoughts should precede action. I'm thinking of what to do now, that's why I'm seeking your opinion on this matter.
I don't want to take a rash decision because it's a very delicate matter.

Truth is that it can happen to anyone so dont blame yourself. End ur friendship and relationship with the girl.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Justeenaleo(f): 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
undecidedSee story,dis looks like a thread for the broke hearted guys,@op I advise u move on,at a point she wil stop calling u,as for ur "best friend" forgive him and keep him at arms length and den for the rest of u guys dat r broken hearted,I hv discovered a remedy,depending on how "broken" ur hrt is undecided
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Picomon(m): 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
Remember nigga, 'Hoes Will be Hoes' You can't change that.

Let her go.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
I helped wake her up. When she regained consciousness,she didn't just know what to do or where to start confessing or how to start pleading for forgiveness.
I categorically told her it was over between us. I collected the dubai necklace I gave her(which was a symbol of our engagement). She pleaded with me but I told her it was over btw us. I left.

The following day, she came to my house with Veron my best friend who betrayed me. They said they came to beg for my forgiveness.

She said it was me she loved, and that it was a mistake what happened btw her and Veron. Veron was speechless.
I told them to go and never come back because I don't ever want to see their faces. I left there.
My girl kept coming. I neglected her. She kept calling me. She called me again yesterday which is why I'm writing this.
Should I forgiver her?
YES!
Forgive her man, infact give her a call back and thank her very much for showing you the true colors now before you started raising three or four kids that are not yours cheesy cheesy cheesy
Suck it up man its all part of life, people cheat simples.
You would look back years from now and laugh at yourself.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by GeneralShepherd(m): 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
Lamlif on mic: Women are bitches!!!they are animals but not all.Goy u try u are so matured and u handle everything maturely,now you need to go and disgrace that devil of a friend just go to his house on sunday with 3 of ur other friends,don't touch him but you people shoud create a scene on him telling however care to listen what he does so that he can realised how difficult its to betray a friend.He shouldn't go scot free if not he won't give a damn if d crazy girl fainted or not and he doesn't bother about him.Show him you can treat his Bleep up and show him you are a man if not he will see you as a weak guy cuz he alrdy know that ius d end of the friendship.

Disgrace the devil? He has every to bleep any girl he deems fit and need I remind that it was sex between two consenting adults!

@op If you want to be the boss act like you don't care, 1year later you'll thank me for this. I have experienced this exact same thing in school and I listened to my emotions instead of acting like a boss. Have you ever imagined what she and your friend must have said about you in the moment of pleasure? Don't help them confirm some of them by confronting any of them. Ignore them both and watch the respect it will bring you.

In the end learn that love is overated find the next hottest babe on campus and replace your ex-boo ASAP!

4 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
I have resolved we will never date again. But she's disturbing me with calls. She calls me every now and then begging for forgiveness.
Your friend is not a good person. If your friend can phuck your girlfriend and tell you straight to your face without any fear,then you need to watch out for that friend of yours. He's a backstabber and not to be trusted. What's the possibility that he won't phuck your new girlfriend?
Forgive your friend and give him an arms length in your friendship. There's no need reconciling with your girlfriend. Let her go for good. The deed has been done and you won't be able to forget that easily.

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Spactacle(m): 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
grayh@t:
Gurls and dick.. Smh

dem tink say na biscuit bone...mtcheeeew
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by MyX1: 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
adabeke12:

men and puzzy... God forgive una
Na your type......
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
Forgive them but end the friendship with your friend and the relationship with the girl. She can do worst things if you eventually marry her even if your friend have been woeing her,the right thing to do is tell you and not sleeping with him.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
La Rochelle: Na wa oo. It's only one person that realised he smoked SK. I don't know what that means but from its context, it should be a hard drug. The OP needs TWO kinds of help.
Because he smoked SK, he needs help. When did SK become Hard drugs?? Abeg na u need d help jare to change ur tynking level. www.nairaland.com/1535946/what-goals-did-u-make
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Koolmak(m): 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
martronilla: there is nothing like betrayal. His friend even helped him expose the girl. He deserves an award. He knows his frnd is dating a slut and proved it by sleeping with her. She wasnt a gud gf frm d start because if she was, she wuld av been faithful... Op, dnt mind this guy's post o. Go and give ur frnd a hand shake. He tried jare. Girls tho....
dat ur take on Veron z only possible in Nollywood,pls wake up to reality.
Will u maintain the friendship btw u n ur best female frd if u catch her sleeping wit ur bf?
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by devour129: 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
Jenams: GO and DIE!
LMAO,love you too

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by youngibe(m): 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
hotmolo: Am speechless. Is it too much to ask 4 a faithful girl? Where shld 1 go jst to find a dcent grl
In the Morgue

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by GeneralShepherd(m): 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
You know, lately I'm beginning to think of taking this opportunity to infiltrate my girl's friend too. I think she likes me. She likes everything I do and ever since my girl messed up with my best friend, she has been coming close to me but she isn't doing anything to make me forgive my girl or bring us together again. She stays in Agbara and she told me on Saturday last week that she was going to visit me in Enugu this week. She is the school resumption notice issued by the registrar of UNN as a ruse to come over to my area in Enugu, when in fact her parents would believe she went to school.

Oboy no dull yourself,knack am akpako! straight . Besides UNEC too get babes why you dey get headache over one girl?

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Okijajuju1(m): 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
The story is too long... Here is a summary;

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by IGBOPRESIDENT(m): 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
Wow! I made front page! MODS that very kind of you.

Well, as for the guy that asked if I were bearded like Ojukwu and whether my ex looks like Bianca and my betrayer, like FFK, the answer is Yes and No.

Yes because my ex is a very beautiful and pretty girl. She is very tall and she dresses provocatively at times. Back in school, guys usually disturbed her a lot but she would always ward them off. One reason why everybody knew me in UNN was because of my ex.

I don't look like Ojukwu. I'm not thickly bearded. I'm tall and I have an athletic build, look a little mature. I studied English and as a grammarian, I ought to look smart and sexy too. So, I wonder what she saw in Veron.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
E get as e be ooo but the holy book said Forgive who am i to tell you not to forgive even when am tempted to tell you so sad sad sad sad sad. For your best friend to phuck your girlfriend he aint a friend at all and do you know for how long they could have been phucking each oda. However even if you forgive her you wont be able to trust her again. What is a relationship without an atom of trust embarassed
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Odunharry(m): 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
atyms i am nt movd seeing sm ladies cry..i knw sme are jus crocodile tears
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by pcnwamadi(m): 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
brosss: Well, my friend, suck it up, hold your head high. I empathize with you. Seee, I have once had a cheating girl. It took a lot to break free from her. What was her reason, she couldn't give. I forgave her a couuple of times until the camels back broke.... She visited one afternoon, I had already made up my mind. She sat unsuspecting and I took my box guilter and played her a goodbye song. By the time I was done, she was in uncontrolled tears. It was a sponteneous song emmanating from a broken heart(wished I recorded it), seee in the song, I made her understand that I wasn't reaking her heart, I was breaking mine. I gave her one last peck on the chick and walked out. Didn't bother, I knew by the time I am back, she'd have left... Today , I am better off. And will never regret my decision.
So move on, she and ur friend can go ahead and seee how far they can go. You true girl is out there, find her and when you do, give her everything. I found mine and she is my completion...

All the best bro
best comment so far

3 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by sanod(m): 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
hotmolo: Am speechless. Is it too much to ask 4 a faithful girl? Where shld 1 go jst to find a dcent grl

go to Isiala-Ngwa in Abia state..dem plenty for there..
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Temptee101(m): 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
I have resolved we will never date again. But she's disturbing me with calls. She calls me every now and then begging for forgiveness.
If you had'nt caught her red-handed, i bet you, you wouldnt have known was has been going on till date. Forgive her and your friend and move on with your life. Be rest assured that even if you guys come back together, you can never love her the way you did before. Girls abound everywhere, search you will surely find your rib. But be mindful how you fall in love cos it takes the grace of God these days to get a decent girl.

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by sanod(m): 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by MyX1: 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
devour129: guys and women private
What is Private? when it has more users than Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagrame, Eskimi put togather!

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by olempe(m): 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
Bros, you no longer have a best friend neither do you have a girlfriend. Jesus is the only best friend.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! / To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.