Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,151 members, 7,973,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:49 AM

Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH (4925 Views)

Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) / Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
@OP.., are you joking or what? Are all that you'v written so far true? I'm not watching the programme now.
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by theoctopus: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
Wike said "I have told you Amaechi will run away and he did"! beat down!
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by atlwireles: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
Bipi is all similes. Thank God, it is finsihed
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by theoctopus: 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @OP.., are you joking or what? Are all that you'v written so far true? I'm not watching the programme now.

Live on NTA 10!!! No stories!
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by theoctopus: 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
Wike say Amaechi pays people 18k to come and support him anytime he receives visitors
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by atlwireles: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
Timothy Nsirim remains the chairman of Council. So much authority
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by atlwireles: 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
They just lost the sound
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by atlwireles: 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sound came back
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
atlwireles:

Welcome to our great homeland in the Southsouth, where traitors are dealt with in open. What you call sadness, we call a public beat down.
your head correct. He has forgot how we publicly disgraced him in Okrika few years ago. He has forgot that an average Rivers man doesn't take it kindly with Traitors. He should ask Abiye Sekibo and Rufus Ada George what Okrika people are doing to them-for not bringing reasonable project to the town when they were Transport Minister and Governor respectively. Its so sad that the same Amaechi that performed wonderfully well in Okrika(I am an Okrikan) will turn his back to betray an Okrika Daughter and an Ijaw Son just because of lust for higher position. Siding with terrorists and Islamists(APC) just to pull down the government of Jonathan . Insulting the first family at any forum is worse than madness. I barcanista will personally supervise Amaechi's deportation to Maidugury or his transfer to Kuje Prison.

No traitor deserve to smile
Amaechi MUST be impeached for gross misconduct.
Rivers People are well behind Dr Jonathan and His Wife, Dr (Mrs) Jonathan

5 Likes

Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by atlwireles: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
Best line at the rally Amaechi is now the native doctor with their APC broom. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:

Stop spwewing rubbish, only five members of the house led by Chief thug!
Chief thug or deputy chief thug, all I know is that Amaechi is a goner.
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by idumuose(m): 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
theoctopus: I love the energy of these rivers politicians oh! They are on fire! Aboki don enter one chance! grin
@ theoctopus

I don't have access to the programe as my friend's wife is busy
Seeing a home movie.keep us updated please.

1 Like

Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by atlwireles: 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
Wike is a real politician

1 Like

Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by PapaBrowne(m): 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ol boy! I didn't expect it to come this fast. I'm proud of my rivers people. Traitors will be treated expressly. Amaechi betrayed the people of rivers now he is been betrayed by the people he taught he owned.
Everybody say Kaaaaarrrrrrmaaaaaa!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by theoctopus: 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
Pics from the rally. Not very sharp but manageable

Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by doncaster(m): 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
Make una YouTube the programme now. Wetin una dey do us no good ooh.
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by theoctopus: 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
More pics

Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by doncaster(m): 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
Name the House of Rep members in the rally to shame the doubting Thomas's.
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by theoctopus: 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
Some More...

Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by adino(m): 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
more gist, more gists, make una update more gist fast fast. No dulling o, no make me vex o abi na because nepa take light here. Give us gist and foto make I no vex o
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by theoctopus: 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
Wike indeed is currently the most powerful politician in Rivers
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by Abagworo(m): 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
I still don't get the reason why people call someone whose interest differs from the President "a traitor". Any way let's watch and see . I still smell an attempt to paint a false impression of reality but the end won't be good as the survival of Nigeria is more important than any human being.
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by doncaster(m): 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
Abagworo: I still don't get the reason why people call someone whose interest differs from the President "a traitor". Any way let's watch and see . I still smell an attempt to paint a false impression of reality but the end won't be good as the survival of Nigeria is more important than any human being.
Why are you sounding defeated already. Where is thy faith pls.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by atlwireles: 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
Abagworo: I still don't get the reason why people call someone whose interest differs from the President "a traitor". Any way let's watch and see . I still smell an attempt to paint a false impression of reality but the end won't be good as the survival of Nigeria is more important than any human being.

Did you expect anything other than what you saw today to happen to Amaechi. angry angry I'm just surprised it came so soon. grin grin grin grin grin. You claim to live in Portharcourt, you should know the kind of raw feeling of hate , Amaechi has sent his way. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by OmoTier1(m): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
Let them continue to wallow in stupidity, what happen in Edo state is playing itself out in Rivers State. PDP never thought Edo state would go to the opposition by any means but as the saying remains, a house divided against itself cannot stand.

Mark these words, wiki can never be governor of rivers state! The master stroke that will break Wike is already on its way and He would soon realise how powerful a state governor in Nigeria can be. The fact remains, that the people of rivers are still very much with Amaechi and no matter he secret cultist Wike gather to try to destabilise that state, they will all scatter.
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
So these buffoons and sycophants gathered on a sunday 1st of december to discuss Amaechi and how to run down his government? Why is it called a grass root development rally then? What is the essence of the rally and the impact it has on Rivers people?

Can someone please tell that fucktoad of a Minister called Nyesom Nwike that ASUU is still on strike!! He should concentrate on his ministerial duties and leave Amaechi alone! angry
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by OmoTier1(m): 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
theoctopus: Wike indeed is currently the most powerful politician in Rivers
Dream on! Just like every one kept saying Anennih was the most powerful man in Edo State until God sent him the smallest of missiles He never imagined.

Wike knows his clock does not TIME to 2015 and He has been told that , that is why He wants to cause Chaos in the state before He whittles away.

1 Like

Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by theoctopus: 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
Omo_Tier1: Let them continue to wallow in stupidity, what happen in Edo state is playing itself out in Rivers State. PDP never thought Edo state would go to the opposition by any means but as the saying remains, a house divided against itself cannot stand.

Mark these words, wiki can never be governor of rivers state! The master stroke that will break Wike is already on its way and He would soon realise how powerful a state governor in Nigeria can be. The fact remains, that the people of rivers are still very much with Amaechi and no matter he secret cultist Wike gather to try to destabilise that state, they will all scatter.

You can deceive yourself all you want. But you can stop it now. You can only blab the same you you blabbed about Anambra. You will only end up talking to yourself. If you think the Rivers people will support Amaechi against GEJ, then continue in your dream. Goodluck to you!

8 Likes

Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by OmoTier1(m): 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
berem: So these buffoons and sycophants gathered on a sunday 1st of december to discuss Amaechi and how to run down his government? Why is it called a grass root development rally then? What is the essence of the rally and the impact it has on Rivers people?

Can someone please tell that fucktoad of a Minister called Nyesom Nwike that ASUU is still on strike!! angry
You would have to question Jonathan who continue to retain a tout as Minister of Education. Imagine a man who relieved a Prof, of her job as Minister of Education, then put a tout in charge, can you take such a man serious?

Wike is only grandstanding like Adedebu did in Oyo because He has been told His clock does not extend to 2015!
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by theoctopus: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Dream on! Just like every one kept saying Anennih was the most powerful man in Edo State until God sent him the smallest of missiles He never imagined.

Wike knows his clock does not TIME to 2015 and He has been told that , that is why He wants to cause Chaos in the state before He whittles away.

I know you on this forum. You have no clue what is going on around Nigeria. You just like to troll around with many monikers. So troll on! grin
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by OmoTier1(m): 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
theoctopus:

You can deceive yourself all you want. But you can stop it now. You can only blab the same you you blabbed about Anambra. You will only end up talking to yourself. If you think the Rivers people will support Amaechi against GEJ, then continue in your dream. Goodluck to you!
Blabbed about Anambra? Go through my post, see if I ever passed any comment on Anambra elections except for the passive comment I made on how they have failed to learn from History as per Edo state.

FYI, Wike knows his exit date, and He has been told it does not extend to 2015, so do not waste your time. You would end up like many who thought Adedebu or whatever He is called was their God and the election was toasted for them already until the sunlight at the dawn of the day cleared dreams out of their eyes.
Re: Massive Grassroot Development Initiative Rally Going On In PH by doncaster(m): 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
Omo_Tier1: He would soon realise how powerful a state governor in Nigeria can be.
The same way Amaechi will soon realise how powerful a sitting president can be.

Sometimes I wonder how you people reason. The same people that undermined the power of the president are now shouting how powerful a gov is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

........... / Check Out This Sport Car Designed & Manufactured By An Igbo Man(photos) / PVC: Oyo Govt. Declares Friday Work Free Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.