Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,229 members, 7,913,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 08:10 AM

Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? (4126 Views)

d day u cried for somefin not worth it.....share d experience.. check mine.. / How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. / Should I Keep On Sacrificing Myself To My Family Or Shd I Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mukina2: 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2006
whatever sacrifice you made for ur man he always forgets that fast as soon as troubles start angry angry angry angry
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by desiree(f): 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2006
hmmm-- i don't make sacrifices in a relationship, we have to compromise on everything 50-50, that way, when trouble comes no one is left feeling 100% upset.
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by Rhea(f): 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2006
Mukina2,

It depends on the type of sacrifice. Some sacrifices are etched in marble. Some are indelible. Some fade with the wind. Some are completely irrelevant. Some are always too late. Then again, sometimes situations don't call for sacrifice.

Now what has this yeye man done now?
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mukina2: 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2006
ah rhea wat yeye guy now grin
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by ify2love2(f): 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2006
me i totally disagree with that. some men are worth sacrificing for.
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mukina2: 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2006
hmmm ok
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by diddy4(m): 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2006
@ify2love2

thanks alot girl. imagine, if so women are not worth sacrificing for. how can you make such an ambigious statement. if one guy broke your heart, dat doesnt mean every guy out there is a heart breaker.

what of the ladies dat break our heart nko? are dey worth sacrificing for?

for you to make dis statement you should have used the word some, dat way we know its not all men. this is just one annoying stereotype on your part. damn it.
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mukina2: 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2006
well diddy all guys are the same no difference anyway angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by diddy4(m): 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2006
yeah yeah, say whatchu wann@ say, its your opinion, im outt@ here. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mukina2: 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2006
diddy no need to be angry i was just joking aba u sef na wetin dis grin

1 Like

Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by 2cantango(f): 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2006
Of course some men are worth making sacrifices for - I've done it before, and I'm sure I'll end up doing it again embarassed
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by diddy4(m): 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2006
mukina2:

diddy no need to be angry i was just joking aba u sef na wetin this grin

no not aba me sef, na haba you sef. u just wan piss me off today abi, anyway i wasnt angry just wanted you to retract your statement. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mukina2: 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2006
ah noo diddy ar nor go piss you off ar don tire for diss tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by MrBean(m): 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2006
mukina2:

whatever sacrifice you made for your man he always forgets that fast as soon as troubles start angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Really?? Try GORILLAS. angry angry grin
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by edygirl(f): 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2006
I will do everything for my sweetheart. Don't even mind dying for him to stay alive.
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by DaHitler(m): 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2006
Sacrifice for me, so that I can forget it as soon as trouble starts. tongue
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mukina2: 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2006
mrlawng:

Really?? Try GORILLAS. angry angry grin

uh mrlawng maybe i'll try you tongue tongue tongue
Afeni:

Sacrifice for me, so that I can forget it as soon as trouble starts. tongue

well afeni angry angry angry
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by Kemibear(f): 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2006
they definitely aren't cheating, lying bastards they are angry
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by hotangel2(f): 12:11am On Jun 17, 2006
Good men are worth sacrificing for. Any man you love is worth sacrificing for.

I don't agree with that statement. But i do agree that Majority of men are NOT worth sacrificing for.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by Shagari2(m): 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2006
Everyone is worth sacrificing for (except Afeni), you owe people one thing in life and that is love and love is all about sacrifice, you can never really give it enough (except to Afeni)
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by ify2love2(f): 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2006
@diddy4

i did not tell you that men are not worth sacrificing for. SOME i said. maybe you are not one of them. my heart is still intact. no body is going to break it. The gentlemen are yet to be born.
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by jgirl3: 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2006
yeah some men are worth sacrificing for not all.
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by ify2love2(f): 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2006
@diddy4

i did not tell you that men are not worth sacrificing for. SOME i said.  maybe you are not one of them. my heart is still intact.  no body is going to break it.  The gentlemen are yet to be born.
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by Badman888(m): 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2006
wateva da ladies want to do let them do
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by diddy4(m): 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2006
Badman888:

whatever da ladies want to do let them do

true talk man, which one concern us sef.

@ify2

maybe to you d gentlemen are yet to be born.

and i guess to some other guy, the beautiful ones aint born yet.
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by ify2love2(f): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2006
what did you mean by that diddy4? Anyway i give up. and thanks for welcoming me.
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by whitelexi(m): 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2006
if u dont sacrifice in a relationship, then dont expect to be sacrificed for. I wont even be in a relationship sacrificing my a** if my woman sees me as the sacrificial lamb, such women are strictly and absolutely useless!
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mukina2: 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2006
@WHITELEXI
in most cases the ladies get to sacrifice but most guys are selfish in that they seem to forget watever u did for them, most guys are ungrateful and never seem to understand were you comin from all they want and know is demselves and that hurts angry

1 Like

Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by olamee(f): 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2006
Yeah, some men are not worth the sacrifice.
So if you must go out of your way to do anything for your man, ensure there is very likelihood he will do same for you. smiley

Same for guys too, some girls are not worth sacrificing for.

[tt][/tt]
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mukina2: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2006
ma point exactly u sometimes go out of ur way to do things for ur man and he's ungrateful angry angry angry

well some girls yes but not all lipsrsealed
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2006
olamee:

Yeah, some men are not worth the sacrifice.

Same for guys too, some girls are not worth sacrificing for.

I must tell u the truth, u are the only person who said something wise, y'all pardon me, but u have4 to realize that some girls are not worth the sacrifice also. The problem is, if one guy breaks a girls heart, all guyz are seen as a**holes, and vise-versa, u just have to meet the right person b4 u knw whether he or she is worth any sacrifice at all angry angry
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by 4Play(m): 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2006
Why should we appreciate women when they don't like to give it up.If they give it up all the time,we will do more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me 6 Times Last Year / My Friend Is Killing Me!!! / Excuse Me, But What The Hell Is There To Gain From Premarital Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.