Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,531 members, 7,905,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 04:13 AM

I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? (20429 Views)

Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) / I Wonder Why Girls Do This (photo) / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
Eeja Nla01: When a guy talks like this,3 things are involved: 1)Either you don't find the batty or the owner attractive, 2)you are sick as a" MAN",3)You are lieing. sad

You'd better come. Out clean smiley

E.g the Lady in the profile of poster above me though lipsrsealed

you qo look person Profile pix? smh for Nl pervert
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
special_zobo: ...it has happend to me once..mehn the kind current wey dey the babe body too much for one person,,back in sch in my 1st year.we were having one lecture like dat.The whole place was crowded and I was standind at the back of one babe, b4 I knew wat was happenin my JT lost total control..I was like' See fu<k up o.what if this babe noticed wat was happening and embarasses me nko?na die I dey be dat o..I tried everything to control my mind and concentrate on the lecture but No way..the worst part, you can't leave the lecture hall cos of the crowd...I was struglin to control myself but no way...[/b]Wen the babe finally noticed,she looked at my face, na so me comot eye begin nod head to what the lecturer was saying as if I was concentrating on the lect.,o boy come see as the babe use her yansh finish me that day.she begin rub the asss purposly on my JT wey don hard nearly to break.I wore a plane trouser that day,while she was wearing a light short gown. couldn't concentrate..that day [b] I felt like lifting up her gown and puting my D into her honeypot from behind hot hot inside the lect hall(sounds crazy abi)..after the lecture we left without saying a word to each other..I just dissapeared..

Ha-Ha-Ha see confession! Lwmkd~~~~`
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
[quote author=kokoA]The OP is impotent..

I remember our Mr. Macho competition at NYSC camp in Kano some years back.. One of the contestants brought two hawt girls to help him UnCloth and reveal his "machoness" to our expectant eyes.. Lol. E be like the girls come take the work personal, add extra jara by rubbing his body (you can't blame both parties, 3 weeks without sex no be small thing).. Lo and behold na so d contestant prick come tanda gidigba for stage with all the lights on him.. Lwkmd.. All the corpers especially girls started shouting "you don win, you don win".. I really felt for the guy sha. Imagine dat kind embarrassment.[/quote

slips off from bathroom *continues laughing my ass out, choiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii[i][/i]
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Saraha1(f): 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
Enegod: wait a minute!!!! what's this thread all about?
help me ask them oh? Lol
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
samilo88: @ op, from all ur post on this thread I can correctly deduce that u are a big time learner. You earlier said all yansh are d same, that was when I knew u never Jam yansh. Ppl like u wey dey form self control, na una type no dey last 1min once dem see a girl's unclothedness.

Send your girlfriend to me for confirmation,Hopefully you won't shudder
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
mencade6: My soldier dey always salute any time i dey for party dey rock babe. Guy, i always try to stop am make he no get up but the thing stubborn well well ooo. And he does not disappoint me ooo. Most especially those fat, big nyash, full bre.a.st chics.
The girls too, them like am well well any time i rock them because if you dance with them and them no feel anything for their back means say you no soji.

Is north my forth.

Who told you girls like am? maybe you mean the Ashi ones, not a civilized chic go like that kind thing choking her from behind
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
yemmit90:

I won't say that if I don't experience or see such thing in the parties.

And i will say it again, if you focus on dancing and lyrics of the music playing, you won't get erect.

Gbam! you just said it all, It is as simple as ABC, In situations like that which i knew i might get Hard-on, all i do is control my mind by not lusting after the qirl, in fact, many of my coursemate girls always kinda like sit on my laps during our semester exams like play like play, and i don't qet erecktion, cos i know that will be a big phuck up, It's all about the mind jor
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Jarchi(m): 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
Dont tell me nonsense.......eyin boiz eh gba oju eh....wetin dis op dey talk.....u no see d pix..
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
Jarchi: Dont tell me nonsense.......eyin boiz eh gba oju eh....wetin dis op dey talk.....u no see d pix..

Inveterate pervert like you abi? Girl never slap you before since you can't control yourself
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by NadiaSA1(f): 11:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
This has once happened to me joor was dancin with some guy from school next tin I feel big strong tin poking my arsenal..

shocked

Maka y?

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by lagcity(m): 3:20am On Dec 03, 2013
Mr OP, are you impotent? grin No warm-blooded man should be asking this question.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Iaz93: 6:10am On Dec 03, 2013
Jokkybabe:

lol... Lyk correct babe na *winkz*
Lol.

Upside down! undecided
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Iaz93: 6:11am On Dec 03, 2013
Nadia_SA1: This has once happened to me joor was dancin with some guy from school next tin I feel big strong tin poking my arsenal..

shocked

Maka y?
gringringringringrin
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Iaz93: 6:12am On Dec 03, 2013
hotmolo:

I no mind to cum down frm jeep to sidon bhind her 4 okada
gringringrin I pity you!
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by adde: 7:46am On Dec 03, 2013
Sarah a: With this comment so far, I now understand wh the rate of rapist. Increases every blessed day.
This got nothing to do with molestation. If a lady doesn't wanna feel my JT, she probably doesn't wanna sex me. Then she shouldn't dance seductively. Some tyms dat rod jst has a mind of its own.
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Haltashtaaqolii(m): 8:06am On Dec 03, 2013
are you sure it wasn't a banana in his pocket?
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by NadiaSA1(f): 8:09am On Dec 03, 2013
Iaz93: gringringringringrin
don't laugh ooo
Odikwa very serious..
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by simplynola(m): 8:39am On Dec 03, 2013
Did u report to Ikechuks?

Nadia_SA1: This has once happened to me joor was dancin with some guy from school next tin I feel big strong tin poking my arsenal..

shocked

Maka y?
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Jokkybabe(f): 8:43am On Dec 03, 2013
Iaz93: Lol.

Upside down! undecided

Nah! I no talk dat 1 o wink
Iaz93: Lol.

Upside down! undecided

Nah! I no talk am
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by NadiaSA1(f): 8:47am On Dec 03, 2013
simplynola: Did u report to Ikechuks?

lol noooo ooo
I can't.. He will jus vex angry for nothing oo
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by goldtooth: 8:51am On Dec 03, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:

Inveterate pervert like you abi? Girl never slap you before since you can't control yourself

Controlling yourself as a man doesnt have anything to do with preventing the manhood from standing at attention it has to do with restraining yourself from grapping the boobs or the a.r.s.e. that caused the attention and molesting the woman.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Danhumprey: 8:56am On Dec 03, 2013

shocked

Maka y?
Your asss na thunder. At the sight of it,a guy's third leg can't help but nod it head in obeisance. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by ITbomb(m): 9:07am On Dec 03, 2013
Danhumprey: Your asss na thunder. At the sight of it,a guy's third leg can't help but nod it head in obeisance. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I didnt know u were serious about downloading all her pics during the MBGNL
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Danhumprey: 9:40am On Dec 03, 2013
ITbomb:
I didnt know u were serious about downloading all her pics during the MBGNL

Truth be told,I have never downloaded her pix! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 03, 2013
As guys, we r nt responsible for d risin of our JT's, (coz nor be power or physical strenght e take dey rise o)
Wat we shud be held responsible for, is wat we do wit d errrection.
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by 50calibre(m): 11:53am On Dec 03, 2013
You've got to understand the co*k, it's a rebel member of the body, it has a mind of its own, you got to respect it as an entity. You can't shove food in its face & expect it not to respond.

You can't take a goat to the front of a lion's den & expect it to sit quietly.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Saraha1(f): 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
50calibre:
You've got to understand the co*k, it's a rebel member of the body, it has a mind of its own, you got to respect it as an entity. You can't shove food in its face & expect it not to respond.

You can't take a goat to the front of a lion's den & expect it to sit quietly.
badest guy ever liveth
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Uniquexty(f): 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:

Gbam! you just said it all, It is as simple as ABC, In situations like that which i knew i might get Hard-on, all i do is control my mind by not lusting after the qirl, in fact, many of my coursemate girls always kinda like sit on my laps during our semester exams like play like play, and i don't qet erecktion, cos i know that will be a big phuck up, It's all about the mind jor
U mean guys lap girls during exams? My brother...............
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Yemlizzy(f): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
Hahahaha this is serious!
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Yezzy(m): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
Guy lock up jo. Av u eva attended a wild parry or as a gurl eva gave u a badt lap dance. See some gurls are good @ this and no matter how good u are @ mind control or whateva u'll lose it. Cmon we are guys and d way we respond is high compared to gurls. If u insist then I'll jst say u a kiddo. Truly I control it wif my mind buh if d gee screws u and she's a good one believe me u are doomed
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Yezzy(m): 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
U've got to respect whom respect is due. Dat uncle john aka weapon of mass destruction no dey like play play o o o u no fit carry am enta wild parry dey rock aunt mary ur body dey flex u dey go wild u kon expect little man to stay calm. When u dey follow d gee dance why u no back her dey dance wif ur bombom why u carry littleman for front. Aunt mary throw bone for dog u expect make dog bone am abii
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by nbright: 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
adabeke12:
you are absolutely right about butt pads lmao, but every big booty is not padded wink
If that is really you, I like your tummy... Not too big like some girls with big butt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Spice your day with these hilarious Pictures / What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? / Igbo Men Are Amongst The Most Physically Built And Handsome Worldwide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.