Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,391 members, 7,950,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

Gongo Aso Accoustic Version By A Greek Guy In Greece! See The Video. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Gongo Aso Accoustic Version By A Greek Guy In Greece! See The Video. (755 Views)

Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso / Nigerian Music For A Greek Girl From Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gongo Aso Accoustic Version By A Greek Guy In Greece! See The Video. by icezik1(m): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2008
Saw this on youtube and it made me laugh. A greek guy singing Gongo Aso! He tried with the Yoruba. I don't even know the words to the song and yet he managed to sing everything. 9ice's influence is amazing. Please post comments here on what you think of the video.

This is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVFPGXVte4Y&feature=related
Re: Gongo Aso Accoustic Version By A Greek Guy In Greece! See The Video. by motunrayo4(f): 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2008
That guy i talented! I'm was surprised cause he did a version of Magic Systems Premier Gaou and it was good too.
I just wander how he learned the words to the songs, ,
Re: Gongo Aso Accoustic Version By A Greek Guy In Greece! See The Video. by icezik1(m): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2008
I guess He just loves Nigerian songs.
Re: Gongo Aso Accoustic Version By A Greek Guy In Greece! See The Video. by motunrayo4(f): 3:14am On Jul 27, 2008
Premier Gauo isnt Nigerian so I guess he just likes African music tongue

(1) (Reply)

Get Produced For Free.hurry Now.its Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. / Nmva 2008 : Was Up Na / Play The Violin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.