Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,217 members, 7,873,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Going To Church Or Assalatu On Monday Morning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Going To Church Or Assalatu On Monday Morning (598 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Going To Church Or Assalatu On Monday Morning by hammedroyabat(m): 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
Are Nigerians too prayerful ? This might be rhetorical but its a matter that needs to be checked. People going to church or assalatu early on monday morning when they ought to be at there place of work surprises me... Is this normal or my view of it is wrong... ?

(1) (Reply)

Divine Healing / A Letter To The Protagonists Of Traditionalism ("our Tradition Will Not Die") / Hypocrisy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.