Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,496 members, 7,951,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:51 AM

Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? (9220 Views)

HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) / Complaint About Akin Alabi / Who Is Akin Alabi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by infocus(m): 2:26am On Oct 09, 2008
He sells info.You can check my profile to know what I mean by selling info.
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by Kikeade(f): 11:07am On Nov 18, 2008
Hi All,

Good day, I have attended Akin Alabi's Seminar and i must confess that
he is a very good teacher with a lot of: After Seminar promise assistance.
But i think he is too busy to follow-up or attend to everybody's request after
the Seminar is done.

I felt the pain so much when he could not reply my mail on one of my Information
Product.

Anyway Remain Blessed Akin.

Cheers.

Kikeade
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by akinalabi(m): 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2008
@ kikeade,

I'm sooo sorry about that. Replying over 200 emails a day can be
difficult at times.

You can send it again please. I'll surely attend to it.
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by aligapa: 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2009
Well, I've heard a lot about Akin Alabi, I have gone through all his sites and where they mentioned his name 775 time on Google search. I have never attended his seminars. I have read his adverts in Success Digests. I have never bought his ebooks. But I feel he is genuine. All that he is saying are practical. I believe him. And I want to be like him. That's why I have made efforts to even come and participate in this forum. Or what do you think. shocked
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by NaijaEcash(m): 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2009
@aligapa
Only one thing is needful now. Step out and start a website. That is the only way you can put what you've learnt into practice. You can start with a free blogger site. It cost you nothing and yet it can make you some money via google adsense. Organic Foods is a good example of what I mean. Cheers.
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by UcheN1(m): 8:15am On Jul 09, 2009
@NaijaeCash,

Good advice. The best way to learn from an expert is to step out and walk the talk.
I can also see that you are unleashing your SEO and link popularity tactics,  of course you know what I'm talking about smiley
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by einformat: 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2009
akin alabi is a multimilionaire information maketer and trustworthy.you can get a copy of success digest extra to know more about him.
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by UcheN1(m): 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2009
@ Anyone helpful,

Just came on board here in NL so pls can anyone assist me on how to code my URL to in-context link or ANCHOR, i already tried using the usual HTML ANCHOR TAG as you can notice at my Sig file still it didn't transform, will really appreciate any thoughtful assistance.

Thanks and Cheers,

Uche Nnaji
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by dayus444: 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2009
Akin Alabi is for real.
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by gemsand(m): 10:36am On Sep 17, 2009
I've heard about him severally, I think he is truly worth what he is. Check more out on him by visiting Success Digest in Lagos. GOOD LUCK!

http://judes-finance..com/2009/09/how-to-start-online-marketing.html
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by rickn: 11:08am On Sep 17, 2009
I have heard alot about this guy talk,Yes things about him are true.And i have taken part and still taken part in his information marketing.

I will tell you guys,Its a business you would want to go into,
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by erasmus185: 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2010
I will appreciate if someone can send me the link to the Akin Alabi forum : erasmus18555@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by wisemanj(m): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2012
PLEASE I THINK YOU GUYS SHOULD BE MORE RESPONSIBLE THIS PLACE IS FOR BUSINESS
WE ARE ALL HERE TO LEARN WITH I KNOW YOU MAY NOT KNOW AND YOU KNOW I MAY NOT KNOW,
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by tck2000(m): 11:39am On Jun 04, 2019
Did
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by does3(m): 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
grin grin, funny enough, almost everyone know Akin Alabi now, do not despise the days of little beginning. I've read one of his books, really started from the bottom.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Starting Shawarma Business: Help Please / Developing A Business Idea / FIRS Arraigns Companies, 3 Others Over Tax Evasion And Assault On Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.