Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,360 members, 7,920,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:02 AM

Thank God For Mary Kay And Other Beauty Products - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Thank God For Mary Kay And Other Beauty Products (1785 Views)

Ugoji Catherine Mary-Nneamaka Crowned Miss Coal City Nigeria / Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work / Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God For Mary Kay And Other Beauty Products by ZingyRacy(f): 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
Each time i walk on the streets i shake my head because of lots of masquerades i see. ladies no longer apply their beauty make ups in the approptiate way,the now over do it the rich once are not excluded.
You meet a lady on the street today,you admire and thank God for her beauty but i would advice before you waste that thanks giving,allow her to sleep over night then you see who was behind the mask.
No lady is ugly and using make up is not bad pls dnt get me wrong, all am saying is that it should be appropriate.
HERE ARE SOME OF MY TIPS TO MAKE YOUR FACE GLOW AND SHINE.
i made so many research on the internet on how to get rid of acne/pimples but all tips given never worked. 1 day i waz looking at a park LIPTON TEA and i glanced through the ingredients their i saw my wonder miracle BLACK TEA. i use two tea bags in my bathing water and allow to difuse. this o used for a week and my face became spotless and smooth as if i used foundation. FOR FAIR PEOPLE, after two weeks dont use the tea bags again just add two lime fruit(extract the water)in your bathing water. this brings out your colour as lime is a bleaching agent. to know more lets chat on whatsapp+2348162460870

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Mary Kay And Other Beauty Products by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 02, 2013
can u be mur xplicit? Did u bath with d water and leav it 4 a while b4 rinsing off? For d lime nd lipton..... Den how often should d lime be used to bath?
Re: Thank God For Mary Kay And Other Beauty Products by ChocolateBarbie(f): 12:11am On Dec 02, 2013
Xplain more on the lime stuff
Re: Thank God For Mary Kay And Other Beauty Products by ZingyRacy(f): 9:16am On Dec 02, 2013
@queen, Is not compulsory u use lipton, use any tea containing 100% BLACK TEA as ingredient. boil hot water,wen boiled pour into your bathing bucket and put two tea bags into it.(my mum do use 1 because of d change in colour in the water.it makes her tink she os bathing dirty water.but i use two tea bags for rapid effectiveness) after the tea have difused into the water,remove them and then dilute ur hot water to the warmness u like. no need rinsing off because it serves as a powerful sunscreen too.
Re: Thank God For Mary Kay And Other Beauty Products by ZingyRacy(f): 9:27am On Dec 02, 2013
@bierbi if you are fair in complexion and your fairness seems to be fading just take two lime fruit and extract the juice in your bathing water then use it to bath. dont rinse off pls,use it as normal bathing water and it should be cold water not hot. you would see results in two weeks.
Re: Thank God For Mary Kay And Other Beauty Products by ChocolateBarbie(f): 9:38am On Dec 02, 2013
ZingyRacy: @bierbi if you are fair in complexion and your fairness seems to be fading just take two lime fruit and extract the juice in your bathing water then use it to bath. dont rinse off pls,use it as normal bathing water and it should be cold water not hot. you would see results in two weeks.
continuously or jes 4 2weeks?
Re: Thank God For Mary Kay And Other Beauty Products by ZingyRacy(f): 10:13am On Dec 02, 2013
once you reach ur desired tone, you stop
Re: Thank God For Mary Kay And Other Beauty Products by maureenkell: 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2013
Pls im fair ,i will i bath with lipton for hw many weeks bfor using lime,tanks
Re: Thank God For Mary Kay And Other Beauty Products by ChocolateBarbie(f): 12:11am On Dec 04, 2013
ZingyRacy: once you reach ur desired tone, you stop
ohkae tanshu
Re: Thank God For Mary Kay And Other Beauty Products by ZingyRacy(f): 10:56am On Dec 04, 2013
maureenkell: Pls im fair ,i will i bath with lipton for hw many weeks bfor using lime,tanks

is not necessary lipton,any tea having 100% BLACK TEA as its ingredient. u can use d tea in the morning to bathe then lime for night b4 bed. pls dnt rinse off.
Re: Thank God For Mary Kay And Other Beauty Products by maureenkell: 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ok tanks
Re: Thank God For Mary Kay And Other Beauty Products by opeolukoya: 9:54am On Dec 05, 2013
Really this is nice ooo I gave birth 4months ago trying to get back to my former skin tone bt to no avail will try this pray it works thanks for the info
Re: Thank God For Mary Kay And Other Beauty Products by ZingyRacy(f): 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
opeolukoya: Really this is nice ooo I gave birth 4months ago trying to get back to my former skin tone bt to no avail will try this pray it works thanks for the info
You are welcome
Re: Thank God For Mary Kay And Other Beauty Products by ZingyRacy(f): 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
opeolukoya: Really this is nice ooo I gave birth 4months ago trying to get back to my former skin tone bt to no avail will try this pray it works thanks for the info
uwc
Re: Thank God For Mary Kay And Other Beauty Products by jadarmani(f): 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
Pls I can't find lime,is dia any other tin I can use in place of it? Already I ve started bathing wt d Lipton.
Re: Thank God For Mary Kay And Other Beauty Products by ZingyRacy(f): 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
No. i cant say. its lime i used
Re: Thank God For Mary Kay And Other Beauty Products by Annelo(f): 11:24am On Dec 06, 2013
*****Get Sexy Black Boots******
*********at bagsq.com*******

(1) (Reply)

Your Makeup And You / O'mart Naija Fashion / See This Couple’s Pre-wedding Pictures ,got People Talking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.