Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:33 PM

All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie (55127 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Happy Feast Of Assupmtion To All Catholics / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by POPEII: 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
Sal C: Glory to Jesus........

Honour to Mary!

Long live Mary , mother of God .May she continue to intercede and pray for for us despite the haters

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
babyosisi:

By morning there will be a thread saying Okotie never said any such thing
Na today fake gist begin spread?
See the news source
Spankthedonut lol
Why should anyone take this seriously?
One day spankthdonut will be the biggest news source in nigeria...
Besides, I also gave u the pm news link
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by kingChijioke19(m): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
Edifyer: And when Allah saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Didst thou say unto mankind: Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah? he (Jesus) saith: Be glorified! It was not mine to utter that to which I had no right. If I had ever said it, then Thou wouldst have known it. Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I know not what is in Thy Mind. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Knower of Things Hidden? (116) I spake unto them only that which Thou commandedst me, (saying): Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. I was a witness of them while I dwelt among them, and when Thou tookest me Thou wast the Watcher over them. Thou art Witness over all things. (117) If Thou punish them, lo! they are Thy slaves, and if Thou forgive them (lo! they are Thy slaves). Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Mighty, the Wise. (QurĂ¡n 5:115-117)

my Lord and your Lord in conformity with Bible John 20:17 Jesus said "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.' "

I'm afraid is not only Catholics but all those who worship creations instead of the Creator....to be continued

what's this one sayingg
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
Idi Amin: My emphasis is that he could be right in the area of purgatory. Since you respect catholic church a lot, why don't you continue in sin and hope on purgatory or the saints whose job is to worship God, to pray for you. Why was Prophet Samuel angry when Saul consulted his spirit? I'm not condemning anybody but let's call a spade, a spade. Those people you are protecting will be the one to discriminate against you when you propose marriage to their member. What kind of christian doctrine is that?undecided
Im catholic and we intermarry from other churches like its no ones bizness......
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by robi55(m): 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
So oga chris u are God now abi? No worry God dey c u.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by sarutobie(m): 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
POPE II:
Idiot we wrote the Bible so we didn't add anything, we have the original and your Luther (may he rot in hell like all heretics) removed some books.
Our saints are all alive, Mary is alie and ascended in the heaven where she's the queen and is at the left of God. If you don't believe can you point for us in the bible where and when the holy virgin Mary(peace b upon her) died ?
Drunkard
You mean you wrote the book of genesis,exodus,leviticus,numbers and deutronomy? My bad,I thought it was moses..you also wrote the book of judges? Samuel? Joshua? Kings?..'you' also wrote the psalms? Again I thought it was david..'you' wrote the songs of solomon,proverbs and ecclesiastes? Ahh! My apologies I thought it was the wise king Solomon..'you' wrote the book of Daniel,isiah and jeremiah?..oh so 'you' wrote the book of matthew,mark,luke and john? And there I thought it was by the disciples..wait a minute 'you' wrote the book of the Acts of the apostles,romans,corinthians,galatians,phillisians,ephisians and timothy? And I thought it was by apostle Paul,timothy and co? ...okay I get it! The Revelations given to John on an island was written by 'you'??....please tell me what happened to Lazarus,mary magdalene,Zachaeus in the Bible? Since nothing was said about their deaths..they also ascended into heaven right? Wow thanks for the enlightenment!

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
If an Angel should appear to me to tell me there is purgatory,let that Angel be cursed!
Read your bible,ask the holyspirit to teach you... If Pastor Chris actually said that~ who knows , God can speak through a Jihadist if he chose to.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by POPEII: 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
sarutobie:
You mean you wrote the book of genesis,exodus,leviticus,numbers and deutronomy? My bad,I thought it was moses..you also wrote the book of judges? Samuel? Joshua? Kings?..'you' also wrote the psalms? Again I thought it was david..'you' wrote the songs of solomon,proverbs and ecclesiastes? Ahh! My apologies I thought it was the wise king Solomon..'you' wrote the book of Daniel,isiah and jeremiah?..oh so 'you' wrote the book of matthew,mark,luke and john? And there I thought it was by the disciples..wait a minute 'you' wrote the book of the Acts of the apostles,romans,corinthians,galatians,phillisians,ephisians and timothy? And I thought it was by apostle Paul,timothy and co? ...okay I get it! The Revelations given to John on an island was written by 'you'??....please tell me what happened to Lazarus,mary magdalene,Zachaeus in the Bible? Since nothing was said about their deaths..they also ascended into heaven right? Wow thanks for the enlightenment!
Wrote-----> compiled so try again, we made the Bible deal with it ,I know it pains you all heretics .
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Reference(m): 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
martronilla: Different people; different religion... he has no right to say such. who da hell does he think he is? I am not trying to oppose his statement because I am a catholic. I will never criticise another man's way of worship... We catholics know what we are doing.... if he thinks we are following the wrong path, then let him leave that for God to judge on the last day. They insist we are idol worshippers.... they have said all sorts of trash abt catholics but I do not let them get to me.... We are all xtians and we serve the same God but in different ways.... leave matter for mathias.... they claim we 'Worship' Mary bt we do not..... instead, we honour her as the woman chosen to conceive the saviour.... she wasnt special, she wasnt d only virgin bt she was selected by God. so, she deserves to be honoured.... the statues u see in our churches are not worshipped.... just the way u have faith in ur bibles, so do we have faith in the satues.... God is not the only one we should have faith in... faith is a supernatural gift from God which enables us to beleive without doubting whatever God has revealed. anytime I see posts on the internet abt catholics being critised, I simply Ignore them but today, I had an urge to comment on this thread.... like I said earlier, let us leave this for God to judge.... Peace be with you all.

Matronilla dear, Jesus Christ, the Living Word is the only one we should have faith in. Nothing or no one else.

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Ayatullah(m): 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
Jay316salami: Chris Okotie is a book haram agent sent to divide Christians....after all this years...people has grown to love each other weather catholic or not a catholic,Muslim or no muslim we still worship one GOD..chris Okotie has proven to be a kid at 55years old.......Inshajesus' he's plans will fail

Call him whatever name you like, but you cannot deny him being a Cross-Carrier. The truth is that Christians will NEVER be united, but will remain divided about their doctrine. This is evident in the various denominations abounding.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by POPEII: 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
Ayatullah:

Call him whatever name you like, but you cannot deny him being a Cross-Carrier. The truth is that Christians will NEVER be united, but will remain divided about their doctrine. This is evident in the various denominations abounding.
fix your Shia vs Sunni wahala before opening your nasty mouth, at least we ain't bombing each other and writing fatwas against each other

3 Likes

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by bigdidi(m): 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
Ukuts gp: who made her mother of God. Did God have a mother? Catholic is a real joke. Only u people will worship d pope and kiss his foot. Only u people will worship mary, only u people will be carrying bones of saint peter everywhere and bowing down b4 it. Only u people will say that mary died a virgin and ascended bodily into heaven. Only u people will add more books to the bible. Only u people will burn candle and incense in the house of God like shrine. Only u people will make idols and bow down to it. Only u people will pray to dead saints. Abeg the list is uncountable. It is a shame and disgrace to the name of God.
ok by ur own theology Jesus is man i see- so if Jesus is a son of God so wat's Jesus? Or let me ask o if ur father is a man why didn't u Become a goat? Man begets man and God beget God.. GOD SENT HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON i'm shocked u don't kw dis simple scripture passage boy Go to Church- sunday school Drop out
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
Guideance to terrorism?
You muslims shud stop claiming united in doctrines cuz I know the Ahmadis sect believe in the cucifixion of Jesus and for that you people condenmed them! Same way sunnis and shias have diff doctrines and ur best means of arguing about ur doctrines is throwing bomb at eachother! Its hapning in the arab world every now and then especially Iraq and afghanistian!
Even Lagosshia(a nairalander)is always quick to condenm the sunnis so pls take ur guideance lecture to ur people ok!

Ayatullah:

May Allah bless you for bringing this out in detail. I pray they get guidance.

2 Likes

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by sarutobie(m): 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
POPE II:
Wrote-----> compiled so try again, we made the Bible deal with it ,I know it pains you all heretics .

lol I thought you wrote it?? My dear it doesn't pain me one single bit..however,I am amazed by how you try to stiffle the truth that has been since eternity..I still wonder from which scriptures did Christ preach from in the synagogue? Who wrote those scriptures? Oh I know,it was written by 'you'..
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by strategy: 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
True talk!
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
Okotie who has
been married twice and divorced also twice said a
beauty pageant will take place in his church next
Sunday to select the most beautiful woman in his
church.

That spells his life for u. Nt taking it serious
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by pmc01(m): 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
JideTheBlogger: Hmnnn....

Thank God, I'm a muslim.

smiley
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by AMAKAVIOLA: 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
Who am I 2 judge?....
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Yazmin: 1:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
Ayatullah:

Remove the log in your eyes before attempting to remove the broom in others'.
Abi na to put off the fire engulfing your house before trying to extinguish that of you neigbhours' .....
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by POPEII: 1:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
sarutobie:
lol I thought you wrote it?? My dear it doesn't pain me one single bit..however,I am amazed by how you try to stiffle the truth that has been since eternity..I still wonder from which scriptures did Christ preach from in the synagogue? Who wrote those scriptures? Oh I know,it was written by 'you'..
yes my child, we offered you Christianity and the salvation of your souls. We made everything Christianity . If Christianity is standing strong it because of us . We are Christianity and the only door to the heaven
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
Tomorrow morning now dey will still say Chris Okotie never said dis and dis Same mods will put it on front-page......
God save nairaland......
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
Failed musician,failed husband,failed politician,failed errthing angry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Originalsly: 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
martronilla: Different people; different religion... he has no right to say such. who da hell does he think he is? I am not trying to oppose his statement because I am a catholic. I will never criticise another man's way of worship... We catholics know what we are doing.... if he thinks we are following the wrong path, then let him leave that for God to judge on the last day. They insist we are idol worshippers.... they have said all sorts of trash abt catholics but I do not let them get to me.... We are all xtians and we serve the same God but in different ways.... leave matter for mathias.... they claim we 'Worship' Mary bt we do not..... instead, we honour her as the woman chosen to conceive the saviour.... she wasnt special, she wasnt d only virgin bt she was selected by God. so, she deserves to be honoured.... the statues u see in our churches are not worshipped.... just the way u have faith in ur bibles, so do we have faith in the satues.... God is not the only one we should have faith in... faith is a supernatural gift from God which enables us to beleive without doubting whatever God has revealed. anytime I see posts on the internet abt catholics being critised, I simply Ignore them but today, I had an urge to comment on this thread.... like I said earlier, let us leave this for God to judge.... Peace be with you all.
You confirmed it....that Catholics believe God is not the only one you should have faith in...that you have faith in the statues. The Bible made it clear...do not make statues period. Catholics have made them...and have faith in them. Is that not idolatry? How can you call yourself a Christian when you do not agree with the word of God? ...and do Christians have faith in the Bible itself?...or what is written in the Bible? Do Christians get upset if a Bible is damaged or destroyed?...or do they just go get another? But woe be unto the one that cut off the hand of a statue....the church plunges into mourning and prayers for the devil that did such a sinful act....and you wonder why people say what they do about the Catholic club.@topic...I do agree with some of what the ehmmm...deceiver said...but after all...it's nothing more than the pot calling the kettle black...birds of the same feather.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by mystical10: 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
Zet72: What said may sound or strange but that's the truth,nothing but truth.

If u die in catholic church u are going to hell, if u remained there u can never make the rapture. Don't be deceived..

Christy okotie & his gullible flock are on they way to hellfire too.

Beauty pagent in the house of God?
if u go to heaven but God forbid u. u will see catholics
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by coolzeal(m): 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
OMG! Am so scared, I'll go to hell....Awww. grin grin
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by POPEII: 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
Originalsly: You confirmed it....that Catholics believe God is not the only one you should have faith in...that you have faith in the statues. The Bible made it clear...do not make statues period. Catholics have made them...and have faith in them. Is that not idolatry? How can you call yourself a Christian when you do not agree with the word of God? ...and do Christians have faith in the Bible itself?...or what is written in the Bible? Do Christians get upset if a Bible is damaged or destroyed?...or do they just go get another? But woe be unto the one that cut off the hand of a statue....the church plunges into mourning and prayers for the devil that did such a sinful act....and you wonder why people say what they do about the Catholic club.@topic...I do agree with some of what the ehmmm...deceiver said...but after all...it's nothing more than the pot calling the kettle black...birds of the same feather.
mor0n , so you don't have faith in the scriptures?
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by vislabraye(m): 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
POPE II: IDIOT , THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT HER EXCEPT DOES YOUR SENTENCE MAKE SENSE? Is Mary a religion to believe in her ? We say she's alive and is the queen of the heaven, she's the mother of God hence the honors. Can you tell us why God didn't pick your mum to carry his son ?
Heretic

shocked I said something that affects ur religion. You're not making sense either. A common problem with U people is that U resort to insult instead of sound Argument. This is not how your "BLESSED" virgin will behave.
Queen of Heaven shocked. Oh my God !!! What am I hearing ? Why God didn't choose my mother ? I laff. My mother is not less than Mary the virgin. Even Jesus Christ said, "who is my brother or mother ? Anyone who hears the Word of God and obeys it."
So my friend, we don't know who will be greatest in Heaven, talkless of queen. Who knows whether Mary will be the greatest

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by mystical10: 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
Anti-christ okotie 'GO AND DIE'
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by POPEII: 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
vislabraye:

shocked I said something that affects ur religion. You're not making sense either. A common problem with U people is that U resort to insult instead of sound Argument. This is not how your "BLESSED" virgin will behave.
Queen of Heaven shocked. Oh my God !!! What am I hearing ? Why God didn't choose my mother ? I laff. My mother is not less than Mary the virgin. Even Jesus Christ said, "who is my brother or mother ? Anyone who hears the Word of God and obeys it."
So my friend, we don't know who will be greatest in Heaven, talkless of queen. Who knows whether Mary will be the greatest
I can only laugh @ your stupidity.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by jonsyne(m): 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
Nax0 jawe OKOtie...that is what happen when devil ask yu to be pastor, he claims he knows english and doesn't know the meaning of fALLACY. Bros abeg i want. Ask yu one question o...shey na olosho dey come cook for you nw abi wu?
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by vislabraye(m): 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
POPE II: mor0n , so you don't have faith in the scriptures?

He's'not a slowpoke. Correct him if you think he's'wrong. That's'not what the saints or the BLESSED virgin would do. It just goes to say that you are very intolerant of other people's'views.

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by chairman: 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
[quote authur]......... just the way u have faith in ur bibles, so do we have faith in the satues.... God is not the only one we should have faith in... faith is a supernatural gift from God which enables us to beleive without doubting whatever God has revealed. anytime I see posts on the internet abt catholics being critised, I simply Ignore them but today, I had an urge to comment on this thread.... like I said earlier, let us leave this for God to judge.... Peace be with you all.[/quote]point of correction bros, JESUS said, 'have faith in the father, have faith also in me....' and HE told us that there is no other way given to us through which we must be saved except throught HIM, JESUS. You see GOD did not want us to have faith in anyother thing even man and you know that even the statue you claim to have faith in is the handwork of man. But the person putting faith in the correct bible is putting faith in the word of GOD and JESUS is the word of GOD.
As regards the story I will neither judge the catholic church nor okotie

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More / Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.