Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

She Is Seriously Tempting Me - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Seriously Tempting Me (53242 Views)

My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs / Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Mujah1deen: 11:27am On Dec 05, 2013
vickyO:
So if my grandma was 13 when she birthed my mum, does it make it right to bleep 13 year old?
Better wake up from your Mohammedian mindest into the real world.
Is your grandfather also yerima's brother?
Is he a pervert, and all the demeaning names you have been using on this thread?
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by debetmx(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2013
Mujah1deen: am I actually witnessing the so called Christian tolerance? Why do you Christians like to create divisions so much? Smh

We can't tolerate your intolerance. What division are Christians creating so much?
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2013
Mujah1deen:
Is he a pervert, and all the demeaning names you have been using on this thread?
E bi like say you no sabi English. I said IF.
if [if]
(plural ifs) CORE MEANING: a conjunction used to indicate the circumstances that would have to exist in order for an event to happen
Microsoft® Encarta® 2009. © 1993-2008 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

She wasn't 13,She was well above 20years.
You can go get yourself a Js 1 kid and add her to your harem collections.
Pervert

1 Like

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by debetmx(m): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2013
Mujah1deen:

You are asking if Yerima is a pervert, you need a space in hell-fire with 72 virgins.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Mujah1deen: 11:30am On Dec 05, 2013
vickyO:
I guess that's why you want the Islamization of Nigeria task done.
Better migrate to Mecca.
Islam will unify us all, there's no racism, tribalism,sexism and discrimination in Islam. Morality will reign an Islamic Nigeria will b better than what we have actually. I wish you could see the beauty of Islam and embrace it , have you ever read the Quran sister? Islam a beautiful and is the perfect fit for women
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Mujah1deen: 11:31am On Dec 05, 2013
vickyO:
E bi like say you no sabi English. I said IF.
if [if]
(plural ifs) CORE MEANING: a conjunction used to indicate the circumstances that would have to exist in order for an event to happen
Microsoft® Encarta® 2009. © 1993-2008 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
I thot it was a rhetoric question, no need to get angry over this. Calm down
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Mujah1deen: 11:32am On Dec 05, 2013
debetmx:

You are asking if Yerima is a pervert, you need a space in hell-fire with 72 virgins.
I was actually talking about her grandfather.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Mujah1deen: 11:33am On Dec 05, 2013
vickyO:
[/b]
She wasn't 13,She was well above 20years.
You can go get yourself a Js 1 kid and add her to your harem collections.
Pervert
I see you can't do without the insults and abuses. And I don't believe you
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2013
Mujah1deen: Islam will unify us all, there's no racism, tribalism,sexism and discrimination in Islam. Morality will reign an Islamic Nigeria will b better than what we have actually. I wish you could see the beauty of Islam and embrace it , have you ever read the Quran sister? Islam a beautiful and is the perfect fit for women
Who are you preaching to?
Then my little daughters will be given to old men like Yerima.
I cover up my body like a masquerade even in hot season.
Share a husband with 50 wives..........
The list goes on and on but I don't want to derail.
Lastly, my little boys will be initiated into Boko Harem/other terrorist clubs.
God forbid bad thing....

1 Like

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by debetmx(m): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2013
Mujah1deen: Islam will unify us all, there's no racism, tribalism,sexism and discrimination in Islam. Morality will reign an Islamic Nigeria will b better than what we have actually. I wish you could see the beauty of Islam and embrace it , have you ever read the Quran sister? Islam a beautiful and is the perfect fit for women

Christianity is no the perfect fit for women? Have you read the bible?

There is no discrimination in Islam, yet your Boko Haram brothers are bombing Churches and Mosques, killing Christians and Muslims alike?
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 11:36am On Dec 05, 2013
Mujah1deen:
I see you can't do without the insults and abuses. And I don't believe you
I can do without it if people like you vanish from the face of the earth.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Mujah1deen: 11:38am On Dec 05, 2013
vickyO:
I can do without it if people like you vanish from the face of the earth.
people like me as in ? What did I do ? What have I done wrong?
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2013
debetmx:

There is no discrimination in Islam, yet your Boko Haram brothers are bombing Churches and Mosques, killing Christians and Muslims alike?
No mind am.
They'll now padlock me in their harem only to come out when they want to bleep me and some other 13, 14 year old wives..
God forbid.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2013
Mujah1deen: people like me as in ? What did I do ? What have I done wrong?
Perverts, Yerimas,
People who see no wrong in bleeping kids.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Mujah1deen: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2013
debetmx:

Christianity-Christians are deceiving themselves, they don't even follow their own bible .

First of voice Islam does not condone terrorism, so those people are not Muslims .
Second of voice as you just said they bomb churches and mosques alike ,it shows that they are against everyone and don't discriminate
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 11:43am On Dec 05, 2013
Mujah1deen:

Christianity-Christians are deceiving themselves, they don't even follow their own bible .

First of voice Islam does not condone terrorism, so those people are not Muslims .
Second of voice as you just said they bomb churches and mosques alike ,it shows that they are against everyone and don't discriminate
Dude, I don't know when Muslims started evangelizing o. No be Jihad again. Better go join your BH brothers. They'll be willing to add you.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by debetmx(m): 11:45am On Dec 05, 2013
Mujah1deen:

How are Christians not following the bible?

By your mentor yerima divorcing the girls he has spoilt their lives and marrying even younger ones.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 11:48am On Dec 05, 2013
debetmx:

By your mentor yerima divorcing the girls he has spoilt their lives and marrying even younger ones.
He married a 13 year old, was interviewed on Channels T.V, asked about his stance on his marriage, the pervert opened his mouth to say the Quran allows it so it's fine.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by debetmx(m): 11:54am On Dec 05, 2013
vickyO:
He married a 13 year old, was interviewed on Channels T.V, asked about his stance on his marriage, the pervert opened his mouth to say the Quran allows it so it's fine.

Lets agree or pretend for the sake of argument that Islam allows the marriage of a 13 year old girl, how does an educated grown man in the 21st century justify that?
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Mujah1deen: 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
vickyO:
Who are you preaching to?
Then my little daughters will be given to old men like Yerima.
I cover up my body like a masquerade even in hot season.
Share a husband with 50 wives..........
The list goes on and on but I don't want to derail.
Lastly, my little boys will be initiated into Boko Harem/other terrorist clubs.
God forbid bad thing....

1) I'm not preaching, I'm only showing you the truth, it is still up to you to make the right decision and choice

2) there's no way someone can marry your daughter(s) without your consent. Islam does not condone kidnapping or rape. Maybe you don't trust yourself

3) your own bible asks you to cover your hair and to dress decently, it baffles how far christians can go to paint Islam black, maybe you missed that part sad , so can you exactly tell us why you are against covering your hair and dressing decently?

4) A Muslim man can only have up to 4 wives. Please don't tell me polygamy is not practiced in your culture or that you don't have polygamists in your family, besides in your own bible there are enough polygamists to show you that there's is nothing bad or evil in polygamy.

5) Islam does not condone terrorism and terrorist groups, your boy will join groups according to the kind of education he received @ home.

And Allah knows best
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Mujah1deen: 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
vickyO:
No mind am.
They'll now padlock me in their harem only to come out when they want to bleep me and some other 13, 14 year old wives..
God forbid.
you have been watching too much propaganda
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
debetmx:

Lets agree or pretend for the sake of argument that Islam allows the marriage of a 13 year old girl, how does an educated grown man in the 21st century justify that?
It's what we know as perversion.
Once you've got that attribute, you can justify any sexual act.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mujah1deen:

1) I'm not preaching, I'm only showing you the truth, it is still up to you to make the right decision and choice

2) there's no way someone can marry your daughter(s) without your consent. Islam does not condone kidnapping or rape. Maybe you don't trust yourself

3) your own bible asks you to cover your hair and to dress decently, it baffles how far christians can go to paint Islam black, maybe you missed that part sad , so can you exactly tell us why you are against covering your hair and dressing decently?

4) A Muslim man can only have up to 4 wives. Please don't tell me polygamy is not practiced in your culture or that you don't have polygamists in your family, besides in your own bible there are enough polygamists to show you that there's is nothing bad or evil in polygamy.

5) Islam does not condone terrorism and terrorist groups, your boy will join groups according to the kind of education he received @ home.

And Allah knows best
vickyO:
Dude, I don't know when Muslims started evangelizing o. No be Jihad again. Better go join your BH brothers. They'll be willing to add you.
A pervert telling me to join his religion. you've got guts.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Mujah1deen: 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2013
vickyO:
I'm from that school of thoughts. Apparently as many Christians and others non Muslims you don't know the definition of jihad .
Again Islam doesn't condone terrorism, Bokoharam should be flushed/killed, they do not represent Islam.and I don't do anti Islamic stuffs so I'm not interested
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Mujah1deen: 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
debetmx:

their women don't cover up, they dress like ashawo, they drink, smoke, practice fornication, lie, steal etc

I don't get your last paragraph.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mujah1deen: I'm from that school of thoughts. Apparently as many Christians and others non Muslims you don't know the definition of jihad .
Again Islam doesn't condone terrorism, Bokoharam should be flushed/killed, they do not represent Islam.and I don't do anti Islamic stuffs so I'm not interested
Dude, go tell that to BH members and other terrorists.
Get your perverted self and your jihad instigated religion out of here.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2013
[b][/b]so?
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Mujah1deen: 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2013
debetmx:

so we should start following what please us like Christians do ? Religion especially Islam are not Facebook status that you can update .
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mujah1deen: their women don't cover up, they dress like ashawo, they drink, smoke, practice fornication, lie, steal etc

I don't get your last paragraph.
Like your women are any better.
Hypocrite.
Don't hide your perverted nature behind the façade of the so called goodness of Islam.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Mujah1deen: 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2013
vickyO:

A pervert telling me to join his religion. you've got guts.

You need to calm down , and stop calling me a pervert
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mujah1deen: so we should start following what please us like Christians do ? Religion especially Islam are not Facebook status that you can update .
undecided undecided undecided undecided
What are you saying?
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Mujah1deen: 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
vickyO:
Like your women are any better.
Hypocrite.
Don't hide your perverted nature behind the façade of the so called goodness of Islam.
Covering was for the women
The rest was for all Christians regardless the gender

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met / Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.