Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,851 members, 7,945,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

She Is Seriously Tempting Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Seriously Tempting Me (53240 Views)

My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs / Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by drnairalov: 8:48am On Dec 04, 2013
a girl once told me, Man shall not live by sex alone!!! U have d power to say no... most of us ve been tempted.. Think about ur pretty gf, if u dnt ve well struggle through it , think wit ur brain nd not ur Di(k, plus shez underage not ryt bruh, not ryt e no eay i knw but u fit do m ok

1 Like

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by ufumes(m): 8:50am On Dec 04, 2013
Am amazed at the level of moral decadence amongst our youth. Over 90percent of those that responded to this post is asking that the OP should sleep with her. We are men, not he-goats. It is certain that she is not naive of her actions. Ask for God's grace and try to avoid being alone with her. You have a good heart already, that is why you were bothered. Don't take counsel from the evil... With time she will sense that you are not interested and she will look for other preys

7 Likes

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Gguy4real: 8:52am On Dec 04, 2013
Bros that kind girl no fit be 17 all I got to say is that if she continue to tempt you just give her a shot and commot your eyes on top that's it
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by iahmed(m): 8:57am On Dec 04, 2013
WHAT? ARE YOU A LEARNER!!!
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vhickky(f): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2013
Op...do not follow the advice some perverts are giving to sleep wit d girl.....i repeat do not follow it...think about this:
1) what if the parents of the girl finds out that the so called uncle is the one bleeping their daughter?
2) will your conscience not prick you for doing it?
3) wat if the girl is possessed?
4) wat if she is planning to set u up, maybe she is already pregnant for her classmate...
5) would u lyk such to be done to your young sis. or daughter?
6) do u really wanna bleep the girl or is it because u don't wanna look lyk a fool for nt not taking the coward's way out (bleeping her)
guy be a REAL man......sit her down and talk with her..and u might have just saved a soul from walking in d path of destruction....

4 Likes

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by chimney(m): 9:01am On Dec 04, 2013
Almost legal,I don't mind tho!
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by andyanders: 9:02am On Dec 04, 2013
She could be pregnant and wanted just one touch from you and you will be chained for life. Women are the most wisest specie of animal created by God hence man tag them as serpent. Never look down on that little kid as any negative action of yours could bring disgrace to you. Allow her be and take your eyes of her. If you do not play fast and allow her know your stand, one day, she might come up with an allegation against you and since people do see her coming to your place, you have no excuse.
Just warn your manhood to respect itself before it destroys you.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by ikonkizz(m): 9:17am On Dec 04, 2013
YankeeJoe: Guy, why re u wastin time on wat u re suppose 2 ve done 2 dat little bitch? In a more realistic analysis, do u tink she' stil a virgin or naive abt intimace even wit dos gestures she had presented b4 u? Guy, fire her sharp sharp! Moreso, dont mind those hypocrites askin u 2 do notin cos they ve done worst, if not stil doin such
bruh I owe u one bottle!!
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by ijustbathed(m): 9:17am On Dec 04, 2013
gy, do snakes usually enter ur house or is this girl receiving hlp from ethereal elements to trap u. tink well

2 Likes

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Dbestmax(m): 9:17am On Dec 04, 2013
heyy bruv...u gotta free all dese talks...u posting ds stuff shws u wana dig...u're man so u shud knw wat decision to take..buh trust me..if u've strted planin to settle dwnbro fleeeee...buh if u feel u still in d play boy range...bang dt ass..n chill lik nutin hapnd..
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by elari(m): 9:19am On Dec 04, 2013
sexkillz: Nigeria - A country full or sex starved perverts. Who are these shameless beings advocating for him to sleep with a naïve 17 year old? Let the girl sleep w[color=#000099]ith her mates if she is in dire needs. . . bros, talk well. leave that part of her with her mates who are ignorant as her. if anyones gonna do it, he is in a beta position as he knows preventive measures against preg and stds. @ o.p , that analysis of her big butt was epic

Sleep with that girl if you hate yourself.

[/color]
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by ikonkizz(m): 9:19am On Dec 04, 2013
vhickky: Op...do not follow the advice some perverts are giving to sleep wit d girl.....i repeat do not follow it...think about this:
1) what if the parents of the girl finds out that the so called uncle is the one bleeping their daughter?
4) wat if she is planning to set u up, maybe she is already pregnant for her classmate...
5) would u lyk such to be done to your young sis. or daughter?
6) do u really wanna bleep the girl or is it because u don't wanna look lyk a fool for nt not taking the coward's way out (bleeping her)
guy be a REAL man......sit her down and talk with her..and u might have just saved a soul from walking in d path of destruction....
wah if shez NONE of dey above!!
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Orikinla(m): 9:20am On Dec 04, 2013
Dear poster/story teller,

The snake angle of your story makes it an interesting fiction.

Where do you live?
In the jungle.

Since I was born and bred in Lagos, I am yet to see a snake in a toilet from the ghettos to the upscale parts of the city. And I have also been and stayed in different states in Nigeria, where snakes don't share toilets with people living in flats.
Or are you staying in a hut in a village? grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Mubby4luv(m): 9:21am On Dec 04, 2013
vhickky:
Na today e start?
Thts why he has to play it smart

Yes his prick will definitely conscience him for not doin it.
Thts why he has to cast out the demon outta her ASAP!
Modified
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by abionaD(f): 9:22am On Dec 04, 2013
ITbomb: Guy pls I beg you dont disappoint the manhood. I read somewhere that 17 is legal
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by ikonkizz(m): 9:24am On Dec 04, 2013
ITbomb: Guy pls I beg you dont disappoint the manhood. I read somewhere that 17 is legal
bruh u awesome!!
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by elari(m): 9:26am On Dec 04, 2013
Truth be said. That girl has a problem even the o.p's dike can't solve and for those asking if she were to be his sis would he love someone to take advantage of her?. Hell No! she is not his sis and if my sis at 17 does not want to respect her little age and prefers being a skank, then she shiuld get as much furks as possible.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by chairman: 9:28am On Dec 04, 2013
Balos: dis guy na duller I swear, see free puyaya, .no payment. Bleep Dat tight hole jor
how are you sure that the hole is tight?
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 04, 2013
Op. Please don't do it. Someone like her can even say you have raped her. Must you allow her into your house?
What if she has HIV too?
I can imagine a 17 yr old that has nude pix on FB. I hope she wouldn't regret it in future.

Abeg OP, i take God beg you. Don't allow her into your house again. Don't let '5 minutes' rob 'uncle' from your name.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Mubby4luv(m): 9:30am On Dec 04, 2013
chairman: how are you sure that the hole is tight?
grin grin grin some comment self, I can't help buh to laugh
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by justphillips(m): 9:32am On Dec 04, 2013
Dude you're so in there!
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by katsim(m): 9:34am On Dec 04, 2013
Please let her be and talk to her sister and invite her sister to ur house and don`t let her know that her sister is in the house so that her sister will see things her self them she can talk to her if not she will lie against you please for God sake don`t sleep with her she is too loss that is how she will want to sleep with another man too

1 Like

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Mujah1deen: 9:35am On Dec 04, 2013
Toto does not kill, besides 13 is the age of consent for any female who is not your wife. So do the needful. BTW the younger the girl, the tighter the hole . Abeg I'm just giving a honest and accurate answer.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by chairman: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2013
Orikinla: Dear poster/story teller,

The snake angle of your story makes it an interesting fiction.

Where do you live?
In the jungle.

Since I was born and bred in Lagos, I am yet to see a snake in a toilet from the ghettos to the upscale parts of the city. And I have also been and stayed in different states in Nigeria, where snakes don't share toilets with people living in flats.
Or are you staying in a hut in a village? grin
I didn't read the part where the ops said that he was writing from lagos

1 Like

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by goldstarpamela(f): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2013
♓☺w come you have snake in U̶̲̥̅̊я̣̣̥ toilet I just wonder the̶̲̥̅̊ kind of place you are living in
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Fabulous36(f): 9:49am On Dec 04, 2013
the snake in the story is some how shaa, where are you living for snake to enter a flat? Well let me no deviate from the topic. My advice is you need to talk sense into that girl. Do not give in to this temptation you dont even know what this girl is carrying, sickness, pregnancy, etc. If you talk to her aunt she might deny and say you are the one giving the green light. Please keep away from this girl as much as you can esp do not let her into your apartment again and she will get the message. Run for your dear life. I cant remember having a crush when i was that age. Abeg run for your dear life.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by puppy2k(m): 9:49am On Dec 04, 2013
SORRY OO ...ABEG I WAN ASK ALL OF UNA ONE QUESTION ....WHAT IF THE TEMPTER IS A 47 YEARS OLD WOMAN ...DOES IT S MEANS AS A 27 YRS OLD BOY I SHOULD DO THE THING ?

1 Like

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:50am On Dec 04, 2013
Guy,if na me i for do,but since no be me I advice u not to do.meanwhile which flat u dey talk about?tell us the truth,na face me I face u.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by blowworks: 9:58am On Dec 04, 2013
just press her bobi abeg grin grin grin
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by drnoel: 10:00am On Dec 04, 2013
its called cradle snatching, to keep ya sef respect look the other side ma guy. Not every thing should end in her nyash...
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Shinatu: 10:01am On Dec 04, 2013
I hear people say she will hate you for not doing it. Yes she may dislike you for now, but you will be greatly respected by her anywhere you meet her in the future.
I really do not understand this 'if you do not do it another person will' is that supposed to be a strong reason for doing the wrong thing? the fact that if you do not someone else would?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met / Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.