Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,270 members, 7,887,789 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:50 PM

Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! (4101 Views)

Women Are Fucccking Wicked (see Photo To Confirm) / Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? / Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by francababy(f): 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
Make your Nairaland profile more catchy. Add your pic to your Nairaland profile and win recharge card from me.
I will give ten N200 recharge cards. It is not big but abeg I try.

To enter, let your pic be on your profile and post the link to your NL profile in this thread.

I am the first entry....lol...

https://www.nairaland.com/francababy
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by ammyluv2002(f): 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
Nice pix grin
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
ammyluv2002: Nice pix grin
she try.
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Kx: 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
Since this is not coming from SEUN
Is there any "specific" reason from ur end why the pix should be added to one's profile other than the "reward" of airtime??

1 Like

Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by francababy(f): 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
Kx: Since this is not coming from SEUN
Is there any "specific" reason from ur end why the pix should be added to one's profile other than the "reward" of airtime??
Simple maths.....
N200 x ten winners = N2,000. Does Seun have to come out for just N2000. Don't worry, I can afford N2k lol. It's all about fun. Nairaland is here for 2 things. Information and fun.
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Kx: 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
Information and fun. Thanks for the answer to my question.

The answer was so simple you need not to have involved simple maths!
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by mspee(f): 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by wasak(m): 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by francababy(f): 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by SpicyMimi(f): 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
Y do i ve this feeling that u aint a female as u claim to be? i find ur threads... *mouthsealed*

1 Like

Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Chiidi(m): 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
lol.. d boi wan die oh... ok.. u knw hw we do it... meet me at udi hill... back of enugu coal mountain... let us settle diz scores... clash of the titans things...

#winner takes all
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Cikoloko(m): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
;DHmmmm¡¡make it 4hunz wink
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by ammyluv2002(f): 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
Cikoloko: ;DHmmmm¡¡make it 4hunz wink
Oliver Twist grin grin grin
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by youngds: 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
SpicyMimi: Y do i ve this feeling that u aint a female as u claim to be? i find ur threads... *mouthsealed*

[size=18pt]samehere, especially with that thread "sex position girls like"[/size]

1 Like

Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
wasak: https://www.nairaland.com/wasak
desperado!chaidis guy hesh ooo..u no even dull urself,so u no get recharge card abi cheesy cheesy
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by passionate88: 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
Franca why u cover ur eyes?. Comot d sun shade na indoors u dey. Make we see d eyes, shey dm say na d doors to the soul
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by astronautog(m): 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by francababy(f): 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
SpicyMimi: Y do i ve this feeling that u aint a female as u claim to be? i find ur threads... *mouthsealed*
grin grin grin We are the Alison Maduekes, Ngozi Iwealas. We speak out. The other ladies ehmmmm... they are follow follow grin grin grin
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by donkelz(m): 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
hehehe...c guys dat r desparate for cards dey wil neva get

1 Like

Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by deesquarediddy(m): 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
francababy: Make your Nairaland profile more catchy. Add your pic to your Nairaland profile and win recharge card from me.
I will give ten N200 recharge cards. It is not big but abeg I try.

To enter, let your pic be on your profile and post the link to your NL profile in this thread.

I am the first entry....lol...

https://www.nairaland.com/francababy

I'll have uploaded my pic if what i'll win is a romantic date with you.

But recharge card....arrhhh!....mouth sealed.
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by wasak(m): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
Booty butt chic: desperado!chaidis guy hesh ooo..u no even dull urself,so u no get recharge card abi cheesy cheesy
Lol! I no post my number, I no post network... recharge card full my phone...just did for d fun
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by JimloveTM(m): 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/jimlovetm
for the fun, and her integrity at stake.. grin grin
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Phemmy99(m): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by francababy(f): 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
And the first winner is ............. Wasak
Wasak what is your email and mobile network, I will send you the card now
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
francababy: And the first winner is ............. Wasak
Hehehehe pls b true to ur word no fall d guy hands cos d guy need d card
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by wasak(m): 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
emmyspark007:
Hehehehe pls b true to ur word no fall d guy hands cos d guy need d card
Lol. I'd have sent an email but someone already accused me of being desperate so I'll just let it pass! I did it for the fun!
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by wasak(m): 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
francababy: And the first winner is ............. Wasak
Thanks I admire ur integrity but let d gift pass...wanna prove a point!
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
wasak:
Thanks I admire ur integrity but let d gift pass...wanna prove a point!
ALL HAIL GENERAL WASAK he just proved his point..but abeg op send am card
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by adahib: 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
Bia emeka, nyem picture dia let me put for hia. 200 naira credit go do me call chichi this night... tongue
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by francababy(f): 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
And the second winner is ............. Donkelz
Donkelz what is your email and mobile network, I will send you the card now
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by francababy(f): 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
I cannot paste the card numbers here. that's why i asked for the emails

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do / The Rise And Fall Of Pablo Escobar.colombian Drug Lord. / Fleeting Pleasures (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.