Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,934 members, 7,969,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:17 PM

Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow (41388 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) / Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) / PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by nduchucks: 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
Since PDP tried to show 'compassion' and out do Oshiomole, PDP needs to now top Oshiomole's donation by not only proving to the whole world that they gave (or will give) N250,000 to the widow, but by at the very least matching the N2million donation.

This is the very least this woman deserves. I just hope, she will not dump her boyfriend, who was helping her with chump change, before she became a celebrity.
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by tpia5: 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
dahmie2013: God's ways are not our ways. What a blessing in disguise. The person who condemned her is the same person blessing her.

God, bless me anyhow just like you've done to this woman.

In that case, i believe i'm owed significant amounts of money going by the number of insults i've received from nairaland.

And yes, including 'go and die', in addition to other ones.

I've long said the leaders are a reflection of the people.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by tpia5: 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
The employment is more important than the 2 million

@ topic.
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by ba7man(m): 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
When a PDP Governor's Convoy killed Professor Iyayi, he didn't bother aknowledging it...........Or that State first Lady (can't remember) who's convoy caused an accident killing people in Lagos and proceeded to speed on leaving the scene behind........even denying it.

That one pass "Go and die" naa...........+ I don't think anyone flogged those issues like this one.

PDP faithfuls seem not to have much to hold on too so they try to maximize any small opening they see i guess.
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by homesteady(m): 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
tpia@:

In that case, i believe i'm owed significant amounts of money going by the number of insults i've received from nairaland.

grin grin very true! grin
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by dvee2: 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
'He said he was disappointed because his effort to make the state beautiful is being sabotaged' For me this is the misplaced priority being practiced by all our politicians. . Once they were voted into power they concentrate on infrastructure development only at the detriment of human capital development. For example, what will a several billion Naira Airport do for an impoverished state like Akwa Ibom? When it's citizens are the number cheap Labour househelps accords Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by Pulchire(f): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
[quote author=Psychedelia]What is this? Some poor attempt at countering the uppercuts from his political enemies?

So, because PDP don give money to the same widow he'd publicly told off in such a barbaric way, na dis PR stitch job im wan do?

From the words of my grandfather, "The best gift offered with the wrong intention, always proves the most dangerous".

I guess this money is meant to cover for her funeral, after she has "gone and died".[/quotewaoooo,u sound like an angel, a perfect human being who has never used a foul word on someone before,u are just too perfect to be a human being.
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by Davicjoe(m): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
Gods blessings can cme in any way. y una dey deceive una self lyk fools. t e is woman to forgive is divine. leta se him as a human being lyk us and take away sentiments. go and die turns come an dine.
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by iyobs7(f): 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
ilugunboy:

Quit being silly already old-man

....Sometimes you need to make comment in this community from a position of maturity. You comments often comes way too childish for your status here.

Go and die grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
tpia@:

LMAO! Don't worry,Seun is doing the needful about that. grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by BabaOlowo: 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
Please let us forgive him!
I dey Beg o.
He has made a mistake, begged for forgiveness and has taken steps to rectify his wrong doing.
We should forgive him pls
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
Oshiomhole has done the needful, I am a fan again.
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by Emyrene: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
Afam4eva:
I make mistakes almost everyday but i don't hold any political office. Political office holders are saddled with the responsibility of being civil with their countenance and choice of words. The onyl reason you're having a soft spot for Osho is because of his party affiliation. Had it been Jonathan that told someone to go and die, we won't hear the last of it. Let's learn to speak the truth irrespective of what political divide we align with.

Please,†нε woman was caught delibrately disobeying †нε law,she broke 2 laws at α time,selling on †нε road and exposing consumables 2 germs,how would u feel as α leader giving out instructions and someone is delibrately spoiling your handwork,he's α leader,she should have respected †нε law,and later we blame †нε leadership of this country when we can't even follow....On oshiomole's mind is α better beautiful Edo state......and besides,we all make mistakes especially when angry,†нε best is 2 own up and be humble enough 2 apologize,†нα† shows he's human with flaws too,he's not God 2 be perfect!!!!!!!
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by Afam4eva(m): 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
Ujujoan:

Political office holders are still human beings . . . just like you.

The fact that he accepted his mistake and apologized shows how remorseful he felt for that outburst.

I'm sure God has forgiven him . . . you should too!
Political Office holders are human beings quite alright but they become somewhat more responsible publicly than other people when they signed up to serve the people. That's the difference. The fact that people are stealing, doesn't mean a political office holder should also steal. A lot of people look up to them as role models and they have the responsibility to live up to the billing.

I have forgiven him and i'm pretty sure the widow has forgiven him too. I have nothing against him but i will continue to cite that assertion of his for future purposes.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by tmtech: 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
Black Human: My friend Go & DIE! with ur excess baggage
No doubt , u are a barbaric (black) human for real ........
One advice
Teleport to 500yrs ago....that's wia u belong #SOAB
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by enigmang: 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
Where are all those APC-warriors that where defending him.

He has realised the negative effect his action woul have had and hence done the right thing..

Kudos to Oshiomole: Go and sin no more... This will surely cushion wathever thing that may have come to bite him later
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by Afam4eva(m): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
Emyrene: .

Please,†нε woman was caught delibrately disobeying †нε law,she broke 2 laws at α time,selling on †нε road and exposing consumables 2 germs,how would u feel as α leader giving out instructions and someone is delibrately spoiling your handwork,he's α leader,she should have respected †нε law,and later we blame †нε leadership of this country when we can't even follow....On oshiomole's mind is α better beautiful Edo state......and besides,we all make mistakes especially when angry,†нε best is 2 own up and be humble enough 2 apologize,†нα† shows he's human with flaws too,he's not God 2 be perfect!!!!!!!
What if the woman broke the law? isn't their a punishment for breaking the law? How many people are against whatever punishment she's given? What we're against is simply the utterance of the Governor. make no mistake about it. And why must a Governor be personally present. Are we in a military dictatorship?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
Psychedelia: What is this? Some poor attempt at countering the uppercuts from his political enemies?

So, because PDP don give money to the same widow he'd publicly told off in such a barbaric way, na dis PR stitch job im wan do?

From the words of my grandfather, "The best gift offered with the wrong intention, always proves the most dangerous".

I guess this money is meant to cover for her funeral, after she has "gone and died".

You are a very bitter person. I'll be waiting for you at the ICU when you collapse from a cardiac arrest.
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by Emvin(m): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hmmm... Anybody that's blocking my "go and die"insult, HOLY GHOST FIRE
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by naija2dabone(m): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
Why is APC perpetually apologising?

Fashola deported Igbo and "apologised"

Osho Said "go and die" to a widow and then "apologised"

Elrufai abused Jesus and then "apologised"
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by samocci012: 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
So the 2million will now stop u frm receiving God's punishment undecided u don forget say widow's na God wives dem b tongue
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
touching........i hope the woman would make the best out of the opportunity and this is a huge lesson to the governor too
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
iyobs7:

Go and die grin grin grin

Where is my 2M ? grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by ChinoElects1: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
It does not change what the history books world over has recorded..

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by gtrust: 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
This man is so uncivilised!

How can you sit with 2 people and you give one a cup of tea to one and you just ignore the other
Which kind mentality be this sef for nijja people.

Worse case, you are taking photographs and you ask them to smile but nobody noticed the young boy was IGNORED

Don't get me wrong, I think the apology is sincere but you can see the total unciviliselessness, carelessnes and cluelessness...
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
Chino.Elects:
It does not change what the history books world over has recorded..

Chino.....congratulations!!

Hope your KIA-Picanto has been delivered? Don't let the car-jamboree pass you by.... grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
Just tryna save face
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by Sermwell(m): 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
tpia@:

you see this bigotted fool?? So you want to now take the glory abi? Please go and check! I was the first person to bring that story here on nairaland and that tittle "Go and die; governor shiomole tell a widow" was created by me with video! So don't come here and arogate the glory to yourself! If you are in doubt, check my profile! Mumu
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
Did anyone notice how the woman held her tea cup? To be big man good oh...... Big ups Osho! Go and sin no more thingz.
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by tpia5: 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
The boy is even looking at the tea so hungrily sef, why didnt the photographers or teamakers give him any?

Maybe im never take breakfast yet that early in the morning, and why didnt they just make it a breakfast meeting, add bread, butter, fried egg, etc?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by mayorrlad(m): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
Nightshift: May God forgive the remorseful governor!

And for the woman, time to invest her money wisely. God has many ways of answering prayers! She must avoid " vultures", who might promise to help her invest the money.

Be like say packaging gallant 4 da zone... Then "stowaway kid" now "Go and die" be like say me 2 go enter da zone go package something maybe go and...
Nightshift: May God forgive the remorseful governor!

And for the woman, time to invest her money wisely. God has many ways of answering prayers! She must avoid " vultures", who might promise to help her invest the money.

Be like say packaging gallant 4 da zone... Then "stowaway kid" now "Go and die" be like say me 2 go enter da zone go package something maybe go and...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Magodo Estate. / Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) / Governor Uzodinma Signs New Law: Imo State Administration Of Criminal Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.